Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hello-oo-oo! :D
    • My name is Justin Jones, but feel free to call me JJ! I'm simply another one of those new feature writer people that are suddenly appearing out of nowhere. My 21st birthday is in six days, but my cat Jayli's birthday was two days ago, so I'm still celebrating that. :yeppers:

I've gotten my Associate's of General Studies out of the way, so now I'm about to start double majoring in Civil Engineering and Music Composition. This previous school year I tried out Graphic Design as my major, but it wasn't as video game graphics design heavy as I originally expected it to become, which was disappointing. (It was more like logo design and packaging design stuff, etc.)

On the bright side, Civil Engineering sounds neat. I don't exactly know what civil engineers do yet, but I'm starting a class on it in just a few weeks, and I've watched some YouTube videos about civil engineering, and it can support me financially while I do music on the side. I really like math anyhow, and they use math to engineer stuff, so I'll keep you updated on how things turn out. :v:

In my free time I love writing stories, playing video games, composing piano music, drawing, and volunteering. My favorite Zelda games are Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, and Wind Waker. Besides that, I'm a Smash/Mario Kart MASTER!!!

...Oh, and I'm huge fan of the Sorting Hat from the Harry Potter series. Sorting people based off of their personality traits is just so much fun! :lol:
    • As you know, I'm in Thunderbird and you've met my cat Anju.

As for the Hogwarts Houses, I got sorted in Slytherin in the most recent Pottermore. I got Gryffindor before in the older version. Both sides of the same coin? Before I took the Sorting Hat quiz I thought for certain I would end up in Hufflepuff or maybe even Ravenclaw, but now I can sort of see why I ended up in Slytherin. Sss...
    • erichschuler wrote:

As you know, I'm in Thunderbird and you've met my cat Anju.

As for the Hogwarts Houses, I got sorted in Slytherin in the most recent Pottermore. I got Gryffindor before in the older version. Both sides of the same coin? Before I took the Sorting Hat quiz I thought for certain I would end up in Hufflepuff or maybe even Ravenclaw, but now I can sort of see why I ended up in Slytherin. Sss...

In the old Pottermore I initially got Hufflepuff, while my mom got Gryffindor and my dad and sister got Slytherin. Depending on what questions the quiz gave me, I'd get Gryffindor and Ravenclaw too. Sometimes I was even a hatstall of all three! O_O

In the new Pottermore though, I get Gryffindor almost every single time. Kind of funny, since if the Sorting Hat was real, I'd ask to be placed into the same house as my mom.

(I noticed they added the pet question to the newer quiz, so maybe having a tabby cat makes me just Gryffindor enough? LOL) :looney:

Here's something weird though! My mom, dad, sister and I ALL got Horned Serpent as our Ilvermorny house. :lol: