Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafia XXVI - Ultimate Werewolf Mafia 2: THE END
  • [unvote]Rambo[/unvote]

Rambo claims the last Villager spot.

In that case... who else thinks it's time for @HollowmanOfEoL to claim?

His early behavior was scummy, he then backed right off after attracting several votes on Day One and the wagon was moved onto Kae. Since then, he's been hiding behind an early claim of "I'm townie but not vanilla". He had the option of claiming vanilla, but didn't, and the list of potential power roles he could be was large at the time. We wouldn't want to accidentally lynch a power role, so he's skated through the last few days. But since then, he has continued playing cautiously - and notably, hasn't contributed anything to help us find scum. After KH claimed Cursed two days ago, I brought up my suspicions and Hollowman got pretty nervous and didn't want to talk about it. As far as I'm concerned, he's the key to finding the last wolf - if he's not the last wolf himself.

Once he soft claimed, I was satisfied that it was only a matter of time before he was proven or disproven, one way or another. I listed all the possible roles that I knew he could be next to his name and crossed them off one by one as they were eliminated. After Pietro claimed Seer and I figured that Kay was the Insomniac on Day 2, I had only Bodyguard and Cursed left on the list. (Oh and of course tentatively Apprentice Seer, but Sol's soft claim was pretty obvious and now we know it was true.) Early day 3 I legit thought he was Cursed after he showed interest in my conversation with Cosima about the Cursed. Then Axius took care of the Bodyguard, which left Cursed as the only possible role on my list. That's why I jumped on him after KH's claim. I was kind of surprised at KH's flip, but that didn't change my thoughts that he is still either Cursed at best, or a wolf at worst.

[vote]HollowmanOfEoL[/vote]

Between Rambo, Hollowman and JayCee we'll have our Sorceress, Vanilla and Cursed.
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.

• To get your attention for the claim. I actually meant to ping you in that first post. You were going to be the one to lead the charge. 1) I wanted you to see my claim before the wagon set off. 2) To see how you transition from voting me to analyzing my claim and then proceding.

You didn't need to think about it at all which means you already have a strategy in your head (as you just posted). There was no fumbling on your part at all.

No. I don't think you're the Sorceress, but you're fearsome when you're on the hunt
    "Constantly talking about what you've done is a long winded way of saying you don't do s*** anymore." - Ross Enamait

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • Axius15 wrote:

I'm up for killing the cursed before he turns :D

*Rambo vote*

(Also, I'm the worst bodyguard :( )
    Lol, who did you even try to protect?? Are you even the bodyguard? :)
    Wait, scratch that. I don't want last nights protection, but I do want a full list of everyone you protected previous nights.

I would like to see a claim from JayCee. If Rambo truly is a vanilla villager.

You all know who I am, I am the cursed. I want you to lynch me today, unless we can figure out who is what out of JayCee and Rambo
  • I'm really confused. Rambo you literally claimed Cused yesterday now Hollowman is claiming... I don't like this. Sorceress is definitely hiding here. I've had a hunch the entire game, so fuck it.

[vote] Hollowman [/vote]

We should win by the next day for sure. I'll return later with my final decision. Also, look through my posts, I think you guys might be able to guess who I am.
  • JayCee wrote:

I'm really confused. Rambo you literally claimed Cused yesterday now Hollowman is claiming... I don't like this. Sorceress is definitely hiding here. I've had a hunch the entire game, so fuck it.

[vote] Hollowman [/vote]

We should win by the next day for sure. I'll return later with my final decision. Also, look through my posts, I think you guys might be able to guess who I am.
    I hinted. I never claimed curse. You all made that assumption and I rolled with it.

My words can just as easily apply to the camouflage a Villager role gives the Wolves ;)
    "Constantly talking about what you've done is a long winded way of saying you don't do s*** anymore." - Ross Enamait

#GainsWave2018-'19
  • JayCee wrote:

I'm really confused. Rambo you literally claimed Cused yesterday now Hollowman is claiming... I don't like this. Sorceress is definitely hiding here. I've had a hunch the entire game, so fuck it.

***votes Hollowman***

My guess on who you are? I thought you might want to counter someone's claim about now? Yet you're voting on a hunch?
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.

• Rambo wrote:

JayCee wrote:

[vote] Hollowman [/vote]

I hinted. I never claimed curse. You all made that assumption and I rolled with it.
    My words can just as easily apply to the camouflage a Villager role gives the Wolves ;)
    I missed your post above. So you're actually claiming VT? Really? I believe Jaime's claim and he has no reason to lie so that means one is left. You really think you can hide behind that claim? You'll die no matter what.

Seriously, I don't buy this BS. You "claimed Cursed" to draw out Mafia? How exactly was that going to work? I think you tried a desperate attempt and tried to be all ambiguous and confusing. Knight Hawk literally did the exact same thing as a desperate attempt to survive. The fact you backtracked looks even worse.

I always had in the back of my mind that Hollow was scum all game, but I think Rambo just dug his own grave.

[unvote] Hollowman [/unvote]

[vote] Rambo[/vote]
  • Shona wrote:

JayCee wrote:

***votes Hollowman***

My guess on who you are? I thought you might want to counter someone's claim about now? Yet you're voting on a hunch?
    I somehow missed him claiming VT. Literally can't actually believe he actually claimed Cursed in the first place after Knighthawk. And I guess this counts as a counterclaim, search my posts on role claiming and you'll be able to put two and two together.
  • Kay Faraday wrote:

Rambo never claimed cursed. People just assumed.
    His hint might as well be a claim. Anyway no point getting into the semantics of this. He literally tried to pull off "I'm the Cursed". And 'just going with it' isn't a valid excuse. If you're a VT, you literally have no reason to fake claim Cursed. He was being ambiguous for the sake of being ambiguous. That's literally the only tactic scum can play at this point.

Lets look at this logically here. You're a Vanilla Townie, the last to be confirmed. Why would you hint a completely different role and go along with it? There is literally no advantage to using this tactic other than to hide behind your own vagueness and make excuses when someone counterclaims. He couldn't have claimed Insomniac because Shona already pointed out who it could be and it made sense looking at yours (Kay's) posting history. So the two town roles left are VT and Cursed. A counterclaim favours the one who counters, so being intentionally vague is a way for Rambo to wiggle out hoping the Cursed didn't claim (because he was obviously hoping for that and that the Cursed would work with him). This is so fucking obvious now.
  • 4. Shona
    7. Kay Faraday - Insomniac (?)
    8. Jaime Lannister - Vanilla Villager (Also Seer-confirmed)
    9. HollowmanOfEoL - Cursed
    10. Cody - Lycan
    13. JayCee
    15. Axius15 - Bodyguard
    18. Anna Claire
    20. Rambo

So here's what we seem to know / what's been claimed. Given we've had the Minion and 3 wolves flip, we know that whatever TML was going to turn out to be would need to have been a town power role. Two other villagers have flipped so we now one more definitely exists. No one counterclaimed Bodyguard so we know Axius has to be it (esp since it shows up in the flavor text).

Shona, Jaycee, Anna, and Rambo are the four people left. One of these is the Wolf. I'm gonna wager it's either Jaycee or Rambo. Based on behaviour throughout the game and voting patterns I think I'm leaning towards lynching Rambo.

1. Linkle - Hunter
    2. Allanon Avalon - Cupid
    3. Kae - Villager
    5. TML - Drunk
    6. DoLeo - Minion
    11. Foo - Werewolf
    12. Pietro - Seer
    14. Knight Hawk - Werewolf
    16. Kevin R. - Werewolf
    17. Solsetur - Apprentice Seer
    19. Avalanchemike - Villager

[vote]Rambo[/vote]