Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mario Mafia Madness - Trouble in Paradise (Day 5)
  • [vote]Solsetur[/vote]

    For some recent behavior. Also, out of the current claimed roles, Roleblocker is probably the likeliest to be a Mafia role.

    I don't have a sure bet at the moment that I'd like to lynch, but I think in the absence of other factors the least able to prove themselves should be the first to go. On the information we currently have, I'd also be fine with putting Shayface, Allanon and Shona somewhere early in the queue of people to lynch.
  • Also of note is that we have yet to find a standard Cop as well. Which, naturally, us curious given that one of the Mafia members is a Godfather. In fact, there may not be a standard Cop. I could see that if:

    1. The Godfather were bulletproof instead of investigation-immune. That would only defend him from Kay, the Day Vig, however, since it appears that there is no Night Vig.
    2. The Godfather has an alternate sense of investigation-immunity, in the sense that he could not be Lie Detected by English, say.
    3. Or both.

    @Shona, what do you think we should do today? Given many of the names that have been ruled out, where do you think our focus should be?

    @Allanon Avalon, I meant it on D3 when I said my vote on you was temporary; it really was an issue of me getting off of No Lynch and not trying to sway the Town between Foo, Linkle, and myself. Do you believe that the lists above are accurate?

    @Shayface, I saw what you were up to last night. Did things go well?

    I have a sinking suspicion that Foo might have been set up to bus Malon. He tried very hard on both D2 and D3 to sink her ship. The question is why: Was he thinking he could actually be successful with that lynch campaign? If so, he'd have lynched a Mafioso, and he'd have been cleared until end of game. Or did he believe that there's no way we'd follow him on it? I should note that Malon hasn't been replaced yet by anyone; I am always suspicious of inactives surviving through the game because they're playing the Night game instead of the Day game. @Malon, I'd like your thoughts on this one: Why do you think you haven't been replaced yet? Why haven't you asked to be replaced yet?

    That leaves DLR and Sólsetur as possible remaining choices.

    @Dark Link Reigns, Malon's name was tossed around a lot before you mentioned the whole sibling thing, right? Have you inferred anything from any of the votes or non-votes that went her direction?

    @Sólsetur, since you've already given your alleged role, there's nothing preventing you from character claiming and revealing all your night targets. You claimed you targeted Foo on N1, which meant it landed anywhere. You claimed you targeted Shona on N3. Who did you target on N2? You might have already said this somewhere in the hullabaloo, but satiate my curiosity if you would.
  • ♬Nafchacho♬ wrote:

    Wait if Foo was the Role Cop, I motivated him last night...

    That means he knew more about our town roles than we do.

    Obviously they would want to look for the doctor, so who did Foo look into, did he leave any clues, hints, about what he did or how he felt about certain people, who was he going for before linkle?

    I doubt Foo became vanillized because he is mafia and all, did someone else get vannilized then? Or maybe this is a limited shot role?
    Naf, no, that's not how your ability works. When you via Foo motivated me on N1, my motivation took place on N2. Since you motivated Foo on N3, his motivation would take place on N4. But now he's dead, so all is well.
  • I've mostly just skimmed the posts for today and missed reading a couple of the ones from D3.

    Looks like Foo is dead and flipped role cop. I'm of the impression that mafia probably know my role by now. I'm not opposed to sharing with the town if necessary, but ... since I haven't been prompted to do so I don't think that is a priority right now.

    What I do want to point out is that two people are claiming motivator... Nafchacho has been claiming motivator for a while and Shay just chimed in with a motivator claim.

    1 for 1 seems worth it considering where we are at.

    [vote]Nafchacho[/vote]
  • I'm home and reading through the thread right now.
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

    Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

    "you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

    "F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • blackbird wrote:

    I've mostly just skimmed the posts for today and missed reading a couple of the ones from D3.

    Looks like Foo is dead and flipped role cop. I'm of the impression that mafia probably know my role by now. I'm not opposed to sharing with the town if necessary, but ... since I haven't been prompted to do so I don't think that is a priority right now.

    What I do want to point out is that two people are claiming motivator... Nafchacho has been claiming motivator for a while and Shay just chimed in with a motivator claim.

    1 for 1 seems worth it considering where we are at.

    VOTEY VOTEY
    WHOA WHOA what
    I didn't claim motivator???????
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

    Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

    "you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

    "F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • Allanon Avalon wrote:

    Well...it's a gut feeling. I mean...I'm not for sure? But I just think that, in light of the play style...I think they are good.
    Work with me here, Allanon. Show me, show us, that you're following along.

    If you believe Sólsetur is good, then who isn't good. Who do you find more suspicious?

    I'm inviting you, asking you, emploring you, to write more than me. :)
  • Sólsetur wrote:

    If Shayface is what I'm assuming Shayface is, and is the reason why TML didn't want to put out the information he gained, then I don't want a claim from them :p
    I'm probably not what you assume sorry :(

    The Missing Link wrote:



    @Shayface, I saw what you were up to last night. Did things go well?
    Oh yeah, things went just swell seeing as though I have no night action. Did you get a result that says otherwise?
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

    Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

    "you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

    "F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • I would love to roleclaim, but it makes my role basically useless and I would be a glorified vanilla townie. I will say that I don't have a night action and that if utilized correctly, I can have a positive impact on the town.
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

    Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

    "you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

    "F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • The Missing Link wrote:

    Allanon Avalon wrote:

    Well...it's a gut feeling. I mean...I'm not for sure? But I just think that, in light of the play style...I think they are good.
    Work with me here, Allanon. Show me, show us, that you're following along.
    If you believe Sólsetur is good, then who isn't good. Who do you find more suspicious?

    I'm inviting you, asking you, emploring you, to write more than me. :)
    Honestly? I think it's either Shay or Shona. Shay, I don't have much of a read on, because he's hardly here when I am and that makes it hard on me, but Shona...I don't know, I feel he's spinning a tale...I can't pinpoint on what or why, but I feel something is up.
  • Cody wrote:

    [vote]Solsetur[/vote]

    For some recent behavior. Also, out of the current claimed roles, Roleblocker is probably the likeliest to be a Mafia role.

    I don't have a sure bet at the moment that I'd like to lynch, but I think in the absence of other factors the least able to prove themselves should be the first to go. On the information we currently have, I'd also be fine with putting Shayface, Allanon and Shona somewhere early in the queue of people to lynch.
    If you're referring to the whole Hollowman thhing that was a complete brainfart, I apologize :p

    I am Town, though; I've been hinting at it all game. I blocked Foo night one because I was suspicious of him, and didn't realize the Nexus moved it; I spoke with him and tried assuage whether or not his role was harmful to town, and his answers satisfied me. From there, I blocked Kay Faraday. Talked to them, tried to assuage whether their role was harmful to town, and their answers satisfied.

    I blocked Shona last night, there was no kill and no one was made vanilla. I am not satisfied with her answers thus far.

    If I was Mafia, honestly, I would have been roleblocking either

    A) You, to prevent you from getting messages off to the town, because it would stop you without devoting a powerful role to you

    B) TML, because he seemed to have an important role.

    C) I'd be randomly targetting people trying to target the doctor. If a kill didn't happen last night I wouldn't have revealed my role and I definitely wouldn't be hung up on voting on Shona. I'd want to guess who it is and I wouldn't care about my past targets.

    Also, if I was Mafia, I wouldn't have Roleblocked Foo Night 1 because I would have known about him being Nexus'd.




    The Missing Link wrote:

    @Sólsetur, since you've already given your alleged role, there's nothing preventing you from character claiming and revealing all your night targets. You claimed you targeted Foo on N1, which meant it landed anywhere. You claimed you targeted Shona on N3. Who did you target on N2? You might have already said this somewhere in the hullabaloo, but satiate my curiosity if you would.


    I already character claimed as Peach, I've been mentioning it pretty much all game with my strongest references being in the RP. That, and, I mentioned way back when that: "My character directly contradicts the idea that all characters alignments are flipped." Because it does lol. I'm Peach, she goes around doing sexy stuff at night, and her alignment isn't flipped. Take my mentions of "I can't believe Toadsworth would do something like this" as somewhat proof to that statement, because it was an allusion to my alignment.

    I targeted Kay Faraday on N2, and they figured out my role from it. If they come back at some point they can confirm, though my roleblock didn't much of import because I guess their role was day related lol.
  • I'm going to hold off on voting until TML replies to my questions about what he saw me doing last night. What he says will sway my vote.
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

    Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

    "you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

    "F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."