Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Warm Greetings To You All :D
    • Hello, hello! :DD

Warm welcome and salutations to you all! I believe I fall under the category of a newb, so here I am - dusting my shoulders and saying hello =)

Quite happy to be here actually.

The Zelda series, particularly OoT (Yes, I'm one of 'those') was the game I literally grew up off of. For heck's sake I was even running like Link when I was a kid. I ain't shamed though!

Anyway, I had no idea such a community existed for Zelda. It's good to see it exists and I am glad to be here. :cool:
    • Salutations to you, too! :D I'm happy you're here too! That's something we have in common already!

And yeah, OoT was my first ever video game! I remember finding the Great Deku Tree an impossible task for my young, young mind to comprehend. :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here on ZU! If you have any questions or concerns (doubt you'll have any of the latter, though) can always shoot me a message or any of the other staff. So have fun!
    • Mercedes wrote:

Salutations to you, too! :D I'm happy you're here too! That's something we have in common already!

And yeah, OoT was my first ever video game! I remember finding the Great Deku Tree an impossible task for my young, young mind to comprehend. :)

Hope you enjoy yourself here on ZU! If you have any questions or concerns (doubt you'll have any of the latter, though) can always shoot me a message or any of the other staff. So have fun!
      Thank you very much :) and yes, that Deku Tree experience was magical.

Bombchu wrote:

Bombchu wrote:

Welcome to ZU Jedi Reach! I hope you enjoy your time here! Any reason behind signing up?

I too grew up on Zelda. My first game MM :'>
      Another Moddess! Danke. The reason behind signing up? Inspiration and the sharing of thoughts, ideas and creativity with influence and regard to our beloved Zelda series :)

AndroidOS wrote:

AndroidOS wrote:

Jedi Reach wrote:

The Zelda series, particularly OoT (Yes, I'm one of 'those') was the game I literally grew up off of. For heck's sake I was even running like Link when I was a kid. I ain't shamed though!
      Don't worry - I'm one of 'those' people too! :P Ocarina of Time is still one of my favourite games of all time.
      I hope you enjoy it here!
      Yes... one of us...
      One of us... :D