Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    BattleTanx - Global Assault Let's Play

• Hello everyone. I am The Great Sage, Webmaster and Founder of Guardian Sages. Welcome to my Let's Play of a Nintendo 64 game called BattleTanx - Global Assault. This game was created by 3DO. This is the beginning of my Let's Play games, as this game was one of my favorites on the Nintendo 64. Head to the video and watch it. If you want, leave a like and a comment down below on the videos. Subscribe to the channel today, as more content is coming very soon.
      ~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~
      Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages
      Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian
      "Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian
      "This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

The post was edited 3 times, last by ZeldaGuardian ().

• Hello everyone. I am The Great Sage. Welcome to Episode 2 of the BattleTanx - Global Assault Let's Play. During this one, we encounter a Goliath-style Tank that's equipped with more weaponry than any other tank. And we must kill it with fire!! Watch the video, leave a like, post a comment, and subscribe to the channel today!! I promise more content is on its way soon.
      ~The Great Sage, ZeldaGuardian~
      Leader and Founder of The Seven Sages
      Webmaster and Creator of Guardian Sages

"Don't let my past mistakes... Effect your future judgement of me..." ~ZeldaGuardian
      "Time is Fate's true love. One cannot exist without the other. If it is Fate, then Time will tell when it's ready." ~ZeldaGuardian
      "This is where it all begins... In the Temple of Sages..." ~ZeldaGuardian

The post was edited 2 times, last by ZeldaGuardian ().