Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hunger Games simulator (signups open)
    • Hello ZU! Welcome to the Hunger Games!

This is just a little something I'm doing for fun, I basically put in 24 names and pictures, and a lot of things happen. If you've read or seen the Hunger Games you probably know what sort of thing. This is basically mafia without alignments and you don't actually have to do anything.

RULES:
      1. To sign up you must be 13 or older.
      2. To sign up you just need to post in this thread. If you'd prefer a name or picture other than your username or avatar, please specify, and provide the name/picture you'd like to be used for this. If you're posting in the thread but don't wish to participate, please mention that.
      3. After signups have been filled, I'll open this up for bets. It doesn't matter if you're a participant or not. Everyone that bets has 10 pancakes to bet on it, and if you win your bet you get back twice the amount of pancakes you bet. The one with the biggest amount of pancakes at the end is a sort of secondary winner. There's no prize, so you can be as silly with the bets as you want.

Players will be randomized into districts. I'm probably not gonna bother splitting by genders.
      Players

1. Malon

Bets:
      Display Spoiler
      coming soon

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mordred ().