Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafia XXII: Tales of Mafia - Yggdrasil's dream (GAME OVER)

Post by Sabbo ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: I think I lost my subscription to this thread somehow, so now I am getting it back. ().
  • Alright, so let me get one thing straight. You guys are asking "What is English now that a doctor has flipped?" And I'll goddamn tell you. A doctor! Any of you remember what I said earlier in the game that just because another doctor flips or is counter-claimed it means almost nothing as to what I am? Yugioh Mafia had two doctors, and multiple Mafia games befote that had two town doctors. This time one doctor was a mason. That is why I am sure there were a lot of people initially voting for me after I claimed; some were Mafia wanting to lynch a town and some were Mason's trying to lynch a doctor when they had a mason doctor.

So you know what it's going to be? If you are casting any doubt on me because of Sabbo's flip, you're either Mafia, an ignorant Mason, or an idiot townie. And shoutout to any townie day vig out there, I have a plan for you:
    1. Shoot me
    2. Feel like sh*t because I was a townie all along and you thought I was lying
    3. Vote to kill somebody who wanted me dead yesterday. If they are Mafia, f*ck those guys. If they are a mason, f*ck those guys, too, for thinking they were special just because they had a doctor and for thinking nobody else could be a doctor
  • Okay y'all, I just got off work and read through the thread :D I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news is, my power worked. I wasn't role blocked or anything.

Bad news is, this is the list I got back:

EmptyStar
    Sam Nornal

So we're back to square one. It seems we have kills from three different sources today. One from a vigilante (blackbird?), one from the mafia (probably ID) and another from a serial killer, probably Sabbo. I would like all y'all's opinions of who of those three I should investigate tonight if I'm alive come day 4. My theory is that the mafia didn't bother roleblocking me knowing I'd only find evidence against a dead man.

So yeah :/ that's all I got.
  • So you chose Sabbo, who was never brought up rather than one of the people that Foo suggested or Kae or JP, two people I suspected? Though in retrospect Kae appears to be town - not gonna think the mafia have a double voter for now.

I don't think it bodes well for you that you supposedly took a different plan of action. But if no one claims you're guilty sometime in the next 6 or 7 hours I'll presume the cop investigated you and found you innocent.
  • blackbird wrote:

Foo wrote:

Gross.

All right, well, bunch of people with some serious explaining to do. Blackbird, what happened? Fluttershy, who we lynching?

Sheeeeettsss ... >.>
    Well ... I've used my ability, so I suppose it doesn't matter as much if I die today ...
    I'm still town but ... fudged up enough last night that I won't be surprised if I'm lynched today :v:

I targeted Sabbo >.>

I missed this. So you targeted Sabbo? Why, we never suggested that. Foo said the SK could probably try killing Sabbo or me.
  • Fluttershy wrote:

Okay y'all, I just got off work and read through the thread :D I have good news and I have bad news.

Good news is, my power worked. I wasn't role blocked or anything.

Bad news is, this is the list I got back:

EmptyStar
    Sam Nornal

So we're back to square one. It seems we have kills from three different sources today. One from a vigilante (blackbird?), one from the mafia (probably ID) and another from a serial killer, probably Sabbo. I would like all y'all's opinions of who of those three I should investigate tonight if I'm alive come day 4. My theory is that the mafia didn't bother roleblocking me knowing I'd only find evidence against a dead man.

So yeah :/ that's all I got.

I see. I guess the vigilante screwed up? Is Blackbird the Vig though? He said he was a 1 shot strongman.
  • Well, I guess for now we're waiting on the cop to out Blackbird as mafia or keep their mouth shut, confirming an innocent result.

Going on, I think English's suggestion of looking at those who initially voted for him after his claim is valid. Though it would include Masons as well (at least by the assumption that the Masons believed they had the only doctor), there is a good chance that a mafia member may have jumped on the bandwagon for an opportunity to lynch the town's doctor. Who were those people that voted for English right after he claimed?
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

"you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

"F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • Well, blackbird didn't follow the plan, so would that make his role claim shakey? And the town Doctor is dead so that puts English on my radar for sure.
    Hes either lying about his role, lying about his alignment for his role, or I suppose town has two doctors. But I feel like mafia healer is more likely than 2 town mafia, isn't it?
  • Scribe of Spirit wrote:

[
    I missed this. So you targeted Sabbo? Why, we never suggested that. Foo said the SK could probably try killing Sabbo or me.

I'm sorry, yesterday was a little busy for me. I had placed my vote early in the middle of the night phase based on mostly gut feeling. Sabbo's votes have been for Jaime day 1, followed by Scribe day 2. His voting record looked scummy to me, so based on a hunch I had targeted him hoping for a good read. I was evidently wrong :v:

I'm not an SK. Hopefully a cop's silence will be able to confirm that for you guys today. But I honestly don't know what else to say on this ...

Scribe of Spirit wrote:

I see. I guess the vigilante screwed up? Is Blackbird the Vig though? He said he was a 1 shot strongman.

I'm not a vig and i already used my 1 shot. I'm confident we'll only be seeing 2 kills (if that many) tomorrow. One from mafia, and one from whoever else is making the kill.
  • Signing out for now, will be back in roughly 9 hours.
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

"you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

"F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • Still not interested in voting for English yet when there are alternate ways to handle confirmation, and putting the cop confirmation aside, Blackbird's probably just confirmed her claim with the fact that there were three kills last night anyway.

Since Foo's away today so I guess we won't get much in the way of Rube Goldberg machinations, the most solid path forward is most likely just looking at voting activity. We have some solid information to go off in that regard. With two Mafia being lynched in two days, suspicious voting activity should be abundant.
  • On a quick check of both end of days (quick links to start and end of day can be found in the thread OP), Malon, JP the Neurotic and Ty have all shied away from endorsing the Mafia lynch candidate on both days so far. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest there's a Mafia or two in there.

As for who specifically, I'd have to dig into their posts and reasons further.