Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Mafia XXII: Tales of Mafia - Yggdrasil's dream (GAME OVER)
  • [unvote]Sam[/unvote]

All right, well, good talk team >>

Aggregating the little actual content we've produced:

Arg move for Lucky and JP
    Jaime's for Kae
    JP's for Ty
    Ty's for Scribe
    Sabbo's for Scribe
    Dan likes Malon, as do a few other holding pattern votes
    ID likes Shay and JP
    I like a move for Shay and don't hate the look at Kae, but can't deny the wait of the wagon's elsewhere

So it's a hot mess. I'm personally advocating

0) We lynch Sam
    1) Cop investigates Bbird
    2) Fluttershy (obviously) investigates Bombchu
    3) English protects Fluttershy
    4) Bbird kills Shay
    5) Whoever killed Bombchu kills any of Scribe, JP, or Kae on their own judgement. They can also attempt a hit on Malon with the warning that given the current claim that could really backfire.

6) Come morning, if y is dead, Fluttershy remain quiet as to the identity of Bombchu's killer. If all of the targets in (5) are alive, Flutz outs that person and they're our lynch.
    7) Regardless of Shay's fate, we provide a half day window for a cop to claim against Bbird. In the absence of such a claim we tentaively assume innocence. If such a claim occurs we tentatively assume guilt (although priority is lower than (6) and if we're lynching the SK cop can obviously stay mum for a night).

[vote]Sam[/vote]
    ~~~
    Although postsocratics like St. Augustine and Judith Butler explored a diverse set of ethical and metaphysical ideas, their unifying feature as a movement was a principled refusal to speculate upon which of the four elements the world was made out of.
    ~~~

boxes is the best human and I am going to get her a kitten or 2 kittens
  • Final Vote Count:

LuckyDan (1) - Argenteus
    Malon (3) - blackbird, LuckyDan, HeyBlinkin
    Sam Nornal (10) - interestingdrug, Luma, Silver, Fluttershy, English, Sam Nornal, Scribe of Spirit, Shayface, Malon, Cody, Foo
    Kae/Luma (1) - Jaime Lannister
    Scribe of Spirit (2) - Sabbo, Ty
    Ty (1) - JP the Neurotic

Abstaining - Demon Fox

Exactly the same as last time lol

Deathpost incoming
  • "Vait! Please! You don't understand!" Sam desperately tried to escape the roaring masses out for his blood. "Despite my ridiculous accent, I can assure you, I am on your side! It is not me! It is ze interesting man who loves cookie drugs! He is your enemy!"

But the crowd would have none of it, and they attacked.

Sam tried his best, but in the end he just couldn't keep up. Eventually he relented, and resigned himself to his fate.

"Very vell. If zat is how it must be, I'll see you all in Hell! Auf wiedersehen, Blöde Fotzen!"

Sam Nornal was...
    Display Spoiler

Yeager, a Mafia one-shot Ninja

Sated, the crowd dispersed as the sun faded. But while some slepts, other stirred...

Night 2 is now open! Same deal as before, night actions must be sent to me no later than 8PM EST.
  • LuckyDan stood on a bridge over a river, gazing at the moon in the dead of night. While he was in the midst of contemplation, he heard a sound behind him, as though someone had just appeared behind him. Through the corner of his eye, he could see a man dressed in dark clothes.

LuckyDan sighed, and, without turning to look at him, said, "I know why you have come. You have come to kill me. I know that I can never atone for the sins I have committed, and that only through death will I be able to find release."

"Do it. Make it quick."

The main obliged.

LuckyDan was...
    Display Spoiler

Regal Bryant, a Town Miller

Sabbo was well known for his love of ruins and archaeology. He loved them so much that he would carry various ancient knick-knacks around with him, just because. Sabbo would frequently spend days and nights poring over archaeological sites and history books; he wasn't known as the most intelligent person in Sylvarant for nothing!

But one night, this would come to an end...

Sabbo was so intently studying that he did not noticed the figure behind him... until it was far too late.

His last words were "Brother... be safe..."

Sabbo was...
    Display Spoiler

Raine Sage, a Town Doctor/Mason

interestingdrug had made a lot of enemies, and he knew it. It was not a matter of if, but when, they came calling...

Tonight was that night.

As interestingdrug was at the parapet, he noticed some figures. "So, you've come for me".

"That's right, traitor to heaven."

"Heh. Well, I'm not coming without a fight. If you earnestly believe you can defeat me, then let's see you try."

They attacked.

interestingdrug gave them one hell of a fight, and for a time, it seemed like he had them on the back foot. But in the end, despite fighting with a strength borne of desperation, a combination of superior numbers, fatigue, and some shady manoeuvres led to interestingdrug eventually succumbing to his attackers. In his own words, "you cannot oppose fate".

interestingdrug was...
    Display Spoiler

Kratos Aurion, a Town Jack of All Trades

Day breaks, and the battle rages anew...
  • Gross.

All right, well, bunch of people with some serious explaining to do. Blackbird, what happened? Fluttershy, who we lynching?
    ~~~
    Although postsocratics like St. Augustine and Judith Butler explored a diverse set of ethical and metaphysical ideas, their unifying feature as a movement was a principled refusal to speculate upon which of the four elements the world was made out of.
    ~~~

• Okey dokey. Well losing three townies in one night is a huge bummer. That is now a loss of five townies to a loss of only two mafia. This is not a big problem right now, as we still outnumber the Mafia, but if this keeps up, the Mafia and any third party killing roles will become a very real threat and worry. Additionally, over the last couple of nights we have lost a tracker and a jack of all trades, which may not be the strongest roles, but are still bad to lose. The good part i guess about this past night is that the Mafia have still not taken English out. A doctor is a very good thing to have at this point. With English and a cop, the town can more easily outmaneuver the Mafia and foil it's plans.
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

"you came up with the idea, so youre the genius here"
    ~Malia

"F*** you, you ain't no Barnes. Yousa scrub, honey."
  • Wow . I'm pissed already and the day hasn't even got into the heat of it yet :argh:

So here's what I think happened:
    • Blackbird killed LuckyDan because we were attacking him last night
    • A serial killer killed Sabbo
    • The mafia killed ID because he was too damn good at his jerb.

- - - - -
    With Sabbo flipping as the town doctor, I have 0% faith in English's claim. There is no chance he is the doctor, and I applaud his attempt at role-claiming such a powerful role, but he is most definitely scum.

I'm just going to come out and say it, because I think it will help eliminate the bullshit that can be pages of people poking at me, like I assure you Jaime and Scribe intended to do to me today- I am the town doublevoter. Silver's votes have been mine. Very easy to prove. I'm also doing this because I feel like the town needs direction and can gain more from having an established townie to chat with. Here we go:

[vote] English [/vote]

Besides English, I am most worried about our big players:
    Fluttershy: ????
    Jaime Lannister: Attacked me yesterday instead of Sam. Tried to turn the bandwagon in a different direction.
    Foo: has only given us logical proposals on how each role should play the game, but hasn't contributed much in the way of providing reads or pressuring a single player.

I have no reason to believe they are town, and not much to go off of to say they are mafia. I doubt Silver would set the game up with three big players as scum...

Looking to hear more from our more quiet players: @Malon @HeyBlinkin @JP the Neurotic @'ty' @Shayface I think you should provide a read list. For newer players, give a read list by letting us know who you are most suspicious of, and who you believe to be town.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kae ().

• @Luma If a read list is what you want, I'll give it to ya, just gimme a couple minutes.
    "Time passes, people move.... Like a rivers flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Saving a link here: Mafia XI: Ace Attorney -- Night Four: Serial Killers and Serial Gamblers.

~Malia

• @English

Say nothing please. Luma I can clear myself and largely clear him but I really, really want to get the night actions sorted first. Can you give me until Fluttz and Bbird post?
    ~~~
    ~~~

• Malon, HeyBlinkin, Scribe of Spirit- Rather inactive in my opinion (something I'm guilty of too often). Not much to go off of so i really can't say much either way.
    JP the Neurotic- Impressive to be a newbie to ZU Mafia and be the kind of thinker and talker like this one. Pretty solid town vibe. Seems very earnest in the way he approaches the game.
    Kae/Luma- Though there is a substantial amount of content to go off of, I really can't read you one way or the other. But if I were forced to choose, it would be town.
    English/something_legible- Before, I was nearly certain he was town because of the doctor claim, but now that a doctor has flipped, the claim seems sorta shaky. Starting to lean more toward Mafia or a third party.
    Fluttershy- Pretty solid town feeling. Their role seems to be a rather powerful one and can be useful as a way to wittle down the Mafia.
    Argenteus- Arg was pretty agressive the first day, and just from that I get the feelling that they may be mafia or third party. Agressivity promotes panic which devolves quickly into chaos.
    Foo- Foo is active as always, and kind of working behind the scenes to orchestrate elaborate plans that lie just outside my realm of understanding. I would lean pretty heavily towards town, but I think third party is also possible.
    Jaime Lannister- Jaime is another person I really can't get a read on. However, if worse comes to worse, I would put my trust in him.
    Cody- Like I always say about Cody, he plays the game spectacularly, but I always feel like he is acting from the periphery. Regardless, I have a town read on him.
    Blackbird- I can't read Blackbird either (honestly, I suck at reading people). I could really go either way.
    Demon Fox- Innocent Child much?

My reads are mostly town, which I guess is not helpful, but I'm not really good at reading people.

~Malia

• Wow ok.

I admit: I'm actually not sure what happened.

But Uh if our Doctor got killed then...what ius English?

@Kae: Not sure about Malon, Shay, or Blikn but I did still have ilk feelinfgs towards Ty.

Flutter shy, maybe.

I feel like there's something weird about Foo but not a feeling of him being mafia. Something jsut seems odd.

Jaime: Hell if I know. lol