Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Axius27's Grand Story Repository
    • Hey.

So, for the last 6 months or so I've been linking every story I have released to the public in my signature. This has helped me advertise many stories around ZU, and is the reason why I keep getting hits on my Fanfiction.net account despite not doing anything there since August (I should fix that :P ). However, as convenient as that is, there are 2 words that make everything just stop: Text limit. Yep. I've hit the 1000 character maximum. Because of this, I am unable to link new stories in my signature.

The solution is simply to move every story out of my Signature and into this thread. That way, I'd only have to worry about one link and I can stick my favourite quotes from my characters in there instead. So here's how it's going to work. Newest stories will go on top. Each story will have a title with a short description and a bit.ly link below it. Each link will say where it goes so you can decide if you want to go there. If you don't want to visit a particular website, just let me know and I'll set up a mirror elsewhere for you.

Now, enough talk! Let's see what amazing tales I can provide for you today.

####################################################

####################################################

[Fanfic]Lovesick: Shadows of the Mind

Ayano Aishi is in love. Taro Yamada, her Senpai, is perfect in every way. Too perfect. Someone want to take him away from her, but no one could love him the same way she does, and Ayano isn't willing to share. When you love someone so much that you can't let them go, the only way forward is blood... or insanity...
      [FanFic]Test Subject One: Ransom

Unwilling to let the atrocities of Homura Akemi's treatment continue unabated, Mami and Sayaka take matters into their own hands... What else could they do, release a witch into the lab? That'd be madness :P This is a spin-off story of "Homura Akemi: Test Subject One" by PK Atomyst. Written with permission.
      [FanFic]The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Return to the Past (WIP)

Ganondorf has been defeated. But stopping him from ever becoming the King of Evil is not as easy... Follow Link as he travels across Hyrule in an attempt the stop disaster to come. This is only the beginning of his adventure.
      [Original]The Disorganised King

A short little fairy-tale about a King who can't keep track of his kingdom. Published in Write4Fun's "The Write Track 2015".
      [FanFic]Flight of the Icarus

Gabriel of Paritus always knew there was more out there than the life they had. Watch as he takes to the skies and becomes the historical figure that shaped the wastes into a nation of air.
      [Preview]Altaria <---------I intend to publish this story. Therefore, this is all you get to read.

Nathaniel is the son of the king of the flying city of Altaria. When tensions start running high during negotiations, he's sent away to live with the Monks of the Cathedral City of Meoqetera, over the rift. But the rift has already driven humanity off the surface, and it still hungers for human life. And it never lets it's prey go.
      [Writing from Art]Loss

Not much I can say about this one other than it's one of the most emotional stories I've ever done. Bring tissues with you.
      [Original]Mortal Man

A short story about the arrogance and selfishness of man. If you don't want a story with a deeper meaning or message, this isn't a story for you.
      [Fanfic]Armada 2526: The Volmar Insurgence

Hanson was just a comms officer on the colony world Olympus. He didn't ever think that he, so close to the center of Human Territory, would ever witness a force as terrible as the Volmar. Only one chapter at the moment, Don't know if I should continue it.

[Fanfic]Test Subject One: Yandere Madoka

Unwilling to let the atrocities of Homura Akemi's treatment continue unabated, Madoka decides to take matters into her own hands... After all, nothing, NOTHING, comes between her and Homu-chan. This is a spin-off story of "Homura Akemi: Test Subject One" by PK Atomyst. Written with permission.

[Fanfic]Madoka Kaname: Test Subject Zero

It was the perfect ending. The town had been evacuated, Walpurgisnacht had been driven away, and everyone had survived. However, the Japanese government has taken an interest in the girl who had been in the centre of one of the biggest freak disasters ever recorded. Now, Madoka finds herself locked in a research laboratory as Test Subject Zero. This is a spin-off story of "Homura Akemi: Test Subject One" by PK Atomyst. Written with permission.

[Fanfic]Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Devotion Story

When Houmra finally defeated Walpurgisnacht, she thought it was finally over. Mitakihara had been protected, everyone had survived, and most importantly, Madoka was safe. But even Homura couldn't have predicted how much it would take to keep things that way...

The post was edited 12 times, last by Axius27 ().