Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
  • Multi
What game(s) are you currently playing?
  • fallout 4

it's all my life knows at the moment and i am so not ashamed of how much i think about it, talk about it and play. i just don't care. judge me all you want, this game is glorious and deserves to be played for hours. i bought black ops 3 with intentions to play the new zombies but i can't bring myself to do it. i can't.

have you played fallout 4? it's amazing.
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X with fair amounts of Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor on the B-side. It's probably not a wise idea to juggle two open world games that have a lot of content, especially if one of them is Xenoblade Chronicles X. It's just that I got my PS4 quite recently and there are many games to catch up on so I'm always playing something on it. I really love both games though. Xenoblade Chronicles X fascinates me even though I feel like I've only scratched the surface so far and Shadow of Mordor just might be the most fun I've ever had with a triple-A game. It's like the best parts of Assassin's Creed and Arkham Batman with a chance of becoming something better than any single game I've played in either series, and I'm currently only halfway into it. This is coming from someone who was never particularly into Tolkien, by the way.
  • Skyward Sword (for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th times simultaneously, heheh), Mother 3 (2nd playthrough), Super Paper Mario (all the sidequests and junk after the story), Hyrule Warriors (still trying to get everything, grr), Super Mario Galaxy 2 (haven't actually played that one in a while, huh), and I had been playing Sims 2 for a while, but now that my brother's got Minecraft working again, that's probably going to go on hold.
  • Fallout 4
    Rise of the Tomb Raider

I've been playing both of these everyday, they are both phenomenal. I personally think Tomb Raider out did Uncharted 3 in every way, since the two series get compared so often.

Battlefront
    Smash 4

Depending on my mood, I may play one of these all day, or just a few matches a week.

Display Spoiler
    "Zelda? Yeah I've heard about him. He saves Princess Lank from the evil clutches of Gamandork, right?"

I liked Majora's Mask before it was cool. I also enjoyed Skyward Sword, and evidently, that's not cool, and I'm "apart of the problem."
  • Fallout 4 on PC. I very nearly gave up on this game 19 hours into it when I suffered from numerous glitches during the 'Taking Independence' quest for the minutemen. I spent somewhere in the region of 4 hours constantly replaying that mission, trying every bit of advice people gave online about how to solve the glitches, but nothing worked. Eventually, after leaving the game for a few days, I came back to it and played through it, and the mission was glitch-free. I'm not around 36 hours through the game, and still barely scratched the surface.

Super Smash Bros Wii U. It's a game where I just come back and play it every other day, unlock bits here and there. Most often, provided my damn internet works, I'm online battling my friends :)

Uncharted HD Trilogy. I just love this series, I'm playing it through while I wait for number 4!

The game series I really want to be playing right now though is Mass Effect, I seriously haven't played that series since 2012. I don't know why but I just haven't gotten around to replaying them yet, when the past few years I have said to myself to get on with it!
  • ...Where, oh where to begin with all of the games I have on my Wii U/3DS that I am @least currently ABLE top play...

Zelda games: The Wind Waker HD, (digital version), Triforce Heroes, The Minish Cap, (digital copies, for both Wii U, & 3DS, although the Wii U version seems to have a glitch that keeps me from progressing :( :( ), Majora's Mask 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Link's Awakening DX for the 3DS Virtual Console, the original Legend of Zelda for both systems Hyrule Warriors, (CAN'T WAIT FOR HYRULE WARRIORS LEGENDS), 4 Swords Anniversary Edition for the 3DS, (I hope to eventually reach the REALM OF MEMORIES!!), ALTTPSNES for the Wii U Virtual Console, A Link Between Worlds, & Adventure of Link, (for BOTH the Wii U/3DS Virtual Consoles)!!

SMASH BROTHERS: Wii U./3DS versions, (I have not played Brawl, ...as of yet...)!!

Pokémon games: Pokémon Y/X/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, (I have all of the cartridges, but sadly, my Pokémon X cartridge got CORRUPTED, so I had to repurchase it through the 3DS EShop, & I eventually got more-or-less caught up with my Y Cartridge, & I've even BEATEN THE ELITE 4 IN BOTH Y & X, although NOT YET, for OR/AS) Poké Transporter, Pokémon Trading Card Game, for Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console, Pokedex 3D, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon Shuffle, Pokémon Rumble World, Pokemon Rumble U, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pokémon Puzzle Challenge for Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console, Pokemon Platinum/Pearl/Diamond, Pokémon Pinball: Pokémon Picross, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Gateways to Infinity, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, Pokémon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Pokémon Conquest, Pokémon Black/White, Pokémon Black 2/White 2, Pokémon Battle Trozei, &, Pokémon Bank!!

Other/Misc. Games: Wizard101, (an MMORPG, but NOT Nintendo-owned/affiliated), The Mysterious Murasame Castle, Tengami for Wii U, Swapnote, StreetPass Mii Plaza, Nintendo Video, NintendoLand, Nintendo Badge Arcade, iSpot Japan, NES Remix/NES Remix 2, for Wii U, Lego Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4, (haven't quite gotten to the 2nd half, although I DO OWN IT!!), as well as probably a few others!!

Mushroom Kingdom-Related, (including Yoshi): Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Yoshi, Photos with Mario, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario Clock, & Mario Calculator!!

Kirby games: Kirby Super Star, Kirby 64, The Crystal Shards, Kirby's Pinball Land, Kirby, Nightmare in Dream Land, Kirby's Dream Land 3, Kirby's Dream Course, Kirby's Block Ball, & Kirby's Adventure!!

Kid Icarus games: Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters, & Kid Icarus!!

Fire Emblem: Fire Emblem, The Sacred Stones, & Fire Emblem!!

...&....

Earthbound/Mother series games: EarthBound Beginnings, & EarthBound!!

Those are most of the 1's I have currently, anyways, although I AM PLANNING ON GETTING MORE!!

UPDATE/EDIT: I have gotten to the
    Display Spoiler
    Delta Episode in OR/AS, (BOTH VERSIONS!!), although I have yet to beat it!! Also I've obviously beaten the Elite 4!!
    [

Mod Edit: No YouTube videos allowed in sigs, thank you!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Tuf Pic ().

• I just bought Rainbow Six Siege and I am addicted. This game is extremely intense - small 5v5 matches that are short, tactical, and focused more on team coordination than twitch reflexes required for other shooting games such as Call of Duty or Battlefield.

I think the great thing about R6: Siege is the sheer creativity in its destructive environments. No match is the same because depending on how each side uses the terrain and map, it creates completely different scenarios. As an example - during one match tonight, an enemy player had one of my teammates pinned down. I flanked the enemy's position, laid a breaching charge on the wall he was hiding behind, and blew him up from that side to save my teammate.

The last serious FPS game I played and enjoyed was Battlefield 3, but I think I've found a gem in R6: Siege. Lovin this game so far and can't wait to play more.
  • Metal Gear Solid and Skyrim.

About time I played these games, and they're amazing.
    It's "OAK-UH-REENA."

"I'm sorry you have to waste your time with these little brats when you must be tired from doing all the important stuff you do!" -_-;;

Honestly, I gotta say- there hasn't been "the best Zelda" yet. Here's to hoping Zelda U Breath of the Wild finally takes the title.

"It appears people finally realize that realism IS an art style! :D"
  • FFXIV (Though, I'm always playing that... lol)

Still play Minecraft from time to time (I miss our old server)

Recently bought Shovel Knight and have been addicted to it.

Been playing Civilization V a lot.

Polishing up my SSB4 skills. Maining Cloud...

Star Wars Battlefront...

Recently got on my Animal Crossing New Leaf town that I haven't done anything in for 7 months...

Dominion if we're talking tabletop games...