It's the most wonderful time of the year guys! No I'm not talking about E3, I'm talking about Christmas! Whether you call it by another name or choose to not celebrate it at all, I think we can all get behind some fun gift giving to help us get into the holiday spirit.
So without further ado, welcome to-
Here's how it works-
Once we have some people signed up, I'll list them in the OP with a couple suggestions of things they like. Pick a person off the list to give a gif or image to and tag them in this thread! Once that person gets their gift then they get to pick someone else off the list and so on and so forth.
Likes: Snow, hot chocolate, and pizza
I tag @Stryder Aedernis! Here's your present Strydie!Mmm that Pizza looks outta this world.... *no shame*
The only thing that might make it better is some garlic butter sauce.
If you want.... You can be a super-sneaky-secret Santa and
stalkpay attention to what people are posting around the forums and surprise them with something they might have mentioned liking.
For example- I saw @Zelluna post in the confession thread that she liked coleslaw but got an upset stomach. So for a present I might decide to give her this to make her laugh-
And just in case~
- Be thoughtful in how you give- no passive aggressive gift giving!
- No complaining. Don't be a grinch.
- Remember this is supposed to be fun, so always say thank you when you receive a gift.
- To keep it fun always try to post a picture of a wrapped present with the gifts enclosed in a spoiler. (They're fun to open and have the added benefit that they won't make the thread super slow)
- You must tag aka '@' the person you gave a gift to so they know.
- No more than a day should pass between getting and giving, if the person tagged fails to respond within 24 hours with another tag then it will be redirected to another person.
- Spread the love around and tag someone who hasn't received a gift in a couple of posts.
- If you want to change your present suggestions, be sure to let me know and we can update the OP.Listy list
I love Legend of Zelda (obviously) -- ESPECIALLY the Zelda manga (Skyward Sword Manga First Link forever!!!!!!!) Also Shadow Link and Vio from the Four Swords manga. (Best buddies 'till the end, those two) David Tennant and Doctor Who.
MALIA WILL BE BACK AFTER WALUGI MAFIA IS OVER
-Daredevil-Jessica Jones TV shows-Avalanchemike
I like- Fantasy books, Foxes, Cats, Coffee, Studio Ghibli, Cookies, Gifs, Bumper stickers, VW Super Beetles, Comics, British Period Dramas, Quotes, Makeup, Sailor Moon, Travelling
Things I like:Link
Dean Winchester-Jensen Ackles
...but that's just a short list. Feel free to observe my posts for other ideas.I like:
Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing things
American Horror StoryI like:
-The Legend of Zelda
-The Happy Mask Salesman (it's obvious, right?)
-The Lord of the Rings
-Comics (Marvel and DC in particular)
Things I enjoy:
Vivid color contrast
LoZ things, especially OoT and SS
GIFs of steaming mugs of hot liquid
Watching people play piano
(Anything with a positive approach tbh)
-The Legend of Zelda
-cartoons (Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Total Drama, Ben 10, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry)
deep fictional stories
-music (classical, rock, video game)
-piano (I play)
-guitar (I play a bit)
-hope and or optimism
Comics (especially if they're funny :3)
Reptiles (I like any reptiles really but crocodiles, snakes and lizards has a special place in my heart... Especially geckos! They're so damn adorable)
Dark and creepy stuff
Beautiful stuff. I'm a sucker for swirls.
Puzzles (yeah I'm copying WakerOfTheWinds, but I do love puzzles)
Ghosts (POE <3)
-Anything funny (especially comics and gifs)
-Cute animals (my weakness!)
-Fantasy (LOTR, game of thrones and stuff like that. Especially dragons!)
The post was edited 15 times, last by Bombchu Girl ().