SUPER MAFIA MAKER
Builder Mario stepped back and surveyed his work. Despite the grim circumstances that had necessitated its construction, he couldn't help but take a moment to admire the clean lines, every perfectly hammered-in nail. Yes, Builder Mario was proud of what he had made.
A shudder rose up through his body and swallowed his momentary pride. The call had come through yesterday and Builder Mario had jumped on the job before even hearing about the reason behind it. After his recent career change from plumber to builder, he had forgotten how hard it was to grow a new business. He couldn't afford to be picky about the jobs he took.
But how his stomach swirled when he thought about the madness that this strange town was caught up in. A mafia had formed and had already caused the death of two upstanding citizens. The mayor had decreed that swift and decisive action must be taken immediately to wipe the scourge from the town.
1. The mayor has decreed that each day, the town must nominate someone to be lynched. This is to be done using the tags [VOTE]Player Name[/VOTE] in bold text. If you want to unvote someone, you must use the tags [UNVOTE]Player Name[/UNVOTE]. If you do not want a player to be lynched, you must vote for No Lynch in place of a player's name, i.e. [VOTE]No Lynch[/VOTE]. Failing to vote will result in a self-vote.
As per ZU's standard rules, the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched unless the most votes are for no lynch.
2. You may not directly quote or screencap anything that I say to you as GM in private.
3. Night actions must be submitted one hour before the night cycle ends/day cycle begins. This is to give me time to process them and write up the results. If you fail to meet this deadline, you will not take an action that night.
4. By signing up to this game, you commit to being active. This is a smaller game, so it will not run at the (crazy) pace of the larger games, but it still requires a commitment from you to play. If you do not participate in a day (and night, if applicable) cycle without notifying me in the hub thread, you may be replaced or modkilled at the beginning of the next day.
5. Please do not use fake tags. It makes my job easier!
6. You can only edit your posts to correct minor spelling, grammar or formatting issues. You cannot edit the content of the post, even if you accidentally said something that you didn't mean to! To clarify or correct yourself you must make another post. Remember that I can view your edit history.
7. There will be no dead player or spectator thread. Please be careful that your posts in the hub or any other ZU mafia-related chat do not influence the game or reveal any information.
2. Topaz Mutiny
Links to important moments in the game will appear here. You can also follow the game's progress on the ZU Mafia Twitter account @ZU_Mafia.
The game will begin at 6pm US Pacific Time (UTC-8) on Friday November 27. This is:
7pm, Friday November 27 in US Mountain Time (UTC-7)
8pm, Friday November 27 in US Central Time (UTC-6)
9pm, Friday November 27 in US Eastern Time (UTC-5)
2am, Saturday November 28 in Greenwich Mean Time (UTC+0)
3am, Saturday November 28 in Central European Time (UTC+1)
1pm, Saturday November 28 in Australian Eastern Daylight Time (UTC+11)
3pm, Saturday November 28 in New Zealand Daylight Time (UTC+13)
Each in-game day and night cycle will run for 24 real-life hours.
Can be found here.
A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.