Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
[GFX] SotW#4 - SIGN UP: Whatcha playing?

• The theme of the week is:

What are you playing right now?

What game have you popped in a console most recently? Use it as the subject of your entry!

Welcome to this week's Signature of the Week contest! In this contest, only signatures/tags pertaining to the week's theme may be submitted for entry. For our purposes, a signature is any small graphic (generally smaller than 500x500px) that could be used in the space below a forum post. Make it fit the theme and the rest is up to you--go crazy and make something awesome. (:

This is the sign-up thread--post your entries here by August 1 in order to participate!

The rules for what may be entered go as follows:
    1. One entry per person, please!
    2. The deadline is a week from today (August 1).
    3. Please don't post in this thread unless you are entering something.
    4. You may change your entry if you wish. Just edit your post, rather than make a new one!
    5. All entries must be new and made by the entrant.
    6. If you'd like, you can choose to include images you have used while creating your entry in your post. This includes stocks, renders, and the like. Sometimes it's fun to see lots of things come together into something cohesive! (:
    I can't wait to see what you all create! (:

• Well I know who Nacho won't be voting for. :lol: Haha, but seriously I love this game. It's really fun! I'd been getting bored with Harvest Moon and thought I would try Rune Factory out and I'm SO glad that I did! There is so much more to do in this game! It's kind of like Harvest Moon mixed with Zelda...Just a little bit. Although it's definitely a lot more like Harvest Moon for obvious reasons. :lol:
    W h e n i t r a i n s , l o o k f o r r a i n b o w s ,

W h e n i t ' s d a r k , l o o k f o r s t a r s .