If you want to be able to role play in Tales of Characters, the first thing you're going to need is an approved character. So we have this manual so you can know how to get it done. It's divided into sections which all have brief descriptions that should be self-explanatory.
- Getting Started in the ToC - This covers some basic info about getting started if you're new to Tales of Characters or ZU as well.
- Writing a Character Profile - This gives you the profile template that you need to fill out for your character with an outline that describes what we expect for each section.
- Example of a Completed Character Profile - In case you wanted to see an example of what a completed character profile might look like, here is one provided for you.
- Approval Code of Conduct - This describes expected behavior during the approval process as well as the reasoning behind this process. Your character must go through the approval process in order to be approved, which allows you to use them in the ToC.
- The Character Profile Editing/Updating Policy - This is the Editing/Updating policy in full. You should be sure to read this when you need to edit or update your character's profile after it has been approved.