It's that time again folks, the time where I open a signature shop, and try not to let it die!
ALSO WOW I PRESS PREVIEW AND IT SUBMITTED THIS WOW OKAY.
**Please note that if you have an image you would like me to use, but it is not rendered, that is okay! I can render it for you! It may take me a bit longer but don't fret!**
- R U L E (S) -
- Please don't rush me, I am a full-time student that spends 60% of her free time studying, and doing homework. (The other 40% is not as important to note, I just either take long naps, or doodle and do signature stuff for fun. Oh and eat food, food is good.) With this note, please understand that most signature do not take me a mere hour or so to do, these can take hours for me, I obsess over details, and I'm constantly re-editing my stuff.
- Using a "ordering" format for signatures makes it easier for me to know exactly what you want, and please PLEASE PLEAAAASE tell me if there is something wrong, or something you don't like with your signature so I can correct it! I would rather you tell me what you'd rather see instead of seeing one of my signatures poorly edited because you wanted it a different way ( lookin' at u zay lolol )
- O R D E R I N G x F O R M -
Other special requests:
- E x a m p l e s -
(The watermark over the signatures is not a joke, I will eat your children, and prevent you from living to see 50. Jokes aside, please don't be a buttonhole and claim my signatures as your own.)
I picked out a couple of my most latest signatures, starting from the bottom is where I first started going on my usual path, and the higher you get on the signatures, the more my style has changed greatly.
Status: O P E E E E E E E E E E E E N
The post was edited 1 time, last by Strawberry ().