Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
~ D o O D O o ~ [S i g n a t u r e x S h o p ]

• It's that time again folks, the time where I open a signature shop, and try not to let it die!

ALSO WOW I PRESS PREVIEW AND IT SUBMITTED THIS WOW OKAY.

**Please note that if you have an image you would like me to use, but it is not rendered, that is okay! I can render it for you! It may take me a bit longer but don't fret!**

- R U L E (S) -

- Please don't rush me, I am a full-time student that spends 60% of her free time studying, and doing homework. (The other 40% is not as important to note, I just either take long naps, or doodle and do signature stuff for fun. Oh and eat food, food is good.) With this note, please understand that most signature do not take me a mere hour or so to do, these can take hours for me, I obsess over details, and I'm constantly re-editing my stuff.

- Using a "ordering" format for signatures makes it easier for me to know exactly what you want, and please PLEASE PLEAAAASE tell me if there is something wrong, or something you don't like with your signature so I can correct it! I would rather you tell me what you'd rather see instead of seeing one of my signatures poorly edited because you wanted it a different way ( lookin' at u zay lolol <3 )

- O R D E R I N G x F O R M -

Render:
    Text:
    Size:
    Color Scheme:
    Other special requests:

- E x a m p l e s -

http://i.imgur.com/XaSFjOy.png

(The watermark over the signatures is not a joke, I will eat your children, and prevent you from living to see 50. Jokes aside, please don't be a buttonhole and claim my signatures as your own.)

I picked out a couple of my most latest signatures, starting from the bottom is where I first started going on my usual path, and the higher you get on the signatures, the more my style has changed greatly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Strawberry ().

• (why are renders always a requirement for this?)

Render: here it is
    Text: C'mon, chief. What would YOU like me to do?
    Size: I DON'T KNOW (what do most people request? I like the size of your sig)
    Color Scheme: Focused on crimson, but I'd like it if you could sneak some blue in there.
    Other special requests: When using the render, I'd like it if you put some special focus on the face. Like cutting out the rest of the image or something.

By the way, if you need the name for the text, Marisa is known as the Crimson Flash. Dunno if that helps.

I think you're probably better at making sigs than I am at ordering them.
  • Kitty Darkstar wrote:

(why are renders always a requirement for this?)

Render: here it is
    Text: C'mon, chief. What would YOU like me to do?
    Size: I DON'T KNOW (what do most people request? I like the size of your sig)
    Color Scheme: Focused on crimson, but I'd like it if you could sneak some blue in there.
    Other special requests: When using the render, I'd like it if you put some special focus on the face. Like cutting out the rest of the image or something.

By the way, if you need the name for the text, Marisa is known as the Crimson Flash. Dunno if that helps.

I think you're probably better at making sigs than I am at ordering them.

If you have an image of her that you'd also like me to use that's fine too! I can make a render from an image, so if you'd rather use a different quality that's fine :p!

I'll get to working on this since I have a half day tomorrow, and no night class tonight yaaaaay! :)

Caleb wrote:

OOOH BABY

so glad you're back, and i love your new style!! super obsessed over those white lines and your lighting is substantially improved and i'm just in love <333 hope you stick around ahahaha

thx boo bee <333
  • @Kitty Darkstar

Sorry for the delay, I've had multiple tests this week, and an upcoming one next week! ;w;

I've had some issues with the image, I tried as best as I could to get rid of all the white pixels on the edges, and I also found an alternative of the same character that I also made just in case you would rather have a different image, but I made it with yours as well!

Please do let me know if there is anything you'd like me to fix, or add! :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Strawberry ().

• This is awesome, Cayley!
    I would love to be honored with one of your awesome signatures :3nod

So, what I'm looking for is a Din Clan themed signature to show our clan more in the other sections of the forums. And since you're a Dinnie yourself, I thought it would be cool to ask it to you :)

Render:
    Display Spoiler

I'm pretty sure you recognize this, as is in our Community Hall Thread (was it you who did it? :P )
    I would prefer to remove the "The din clan" above the shield :P
    I don't know if it is possible to scale it down, if it isn't, just let me know :)

Text: The Mighty Din Clan

Size:
    I thin I'm a bit of a noob in this, so I have no idea. But my current signature has like the perfect size to me, if that helps, but if you feel it should be different (shorter, longer, wider) feel free to do so! :)

Color Scheme: Mostly different shades of red, orange, gold and black. I think that you do an awesome job with lightning, so I give yu the freedom to decide on what kind of combinations and contrast should go :)

Other special requests: My main objective is to show that the Clan exists and is awesome, so it has to catch the eye for someone who's still scrolling down a page. That's really my ultimate goal with the signature. :)

If you need more especifications, please let me know!
    I'm always ready to make your work easier :)

The post was edited 5 times, last by Diego ().

Post by Aquamentus ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Never mind, someone else is working on it! Thank you anyways! Love your work! ^_^ ().
  • Render: Fierce Deity (Other than the weird sword on back pose) and Skull Kid wearing Majora's Mask
    Text: Majora you have already destroyed one world, why must you destroy another?
    Size: Normal Size
    Color Scheme: The text should be purple or silver
    Background: Clock Tower or Termia's Moon's (the place) color scheme for background, a lot of shadowing, making it look menacing.
    Other special requests: Can I have the Fierce Deity cut out to use as an avatar.