Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Hi, everyone!
    • I have always been visiting many different Zelda news sites, never signing up to any of them. Recently, I took the plunge here. It looks like a great community where I'll be able to share my thoughts with other Zelda fans like me.

The first Zelda game I've ever played was Ocarina of Time, back in 1999. In my youth and ignorance, and also due to my lack of access to the internet, I thought that this was the first game in the series. This led to another mistake by my younger self, as when I got my hands on Majora's Mask, I referred to it as Zelda 2. It wasn't until a few years later that I learned through my cousin and his Collector's Edition game that this wasn't the case. That was the moment I realized that Zelda games were being released before OoT. I then started to play through them, and the first game I played was Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link. Since then, it became one of my favorites, which is weird since that game is considered by many to be the black sheep of the series.

Let's see...I think I can end the long introduction now. Hopefully, I'll get to know you guys better as time goes by. Oh, and thanks if you had the patience to read through this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Teru_XD ().

• Welcome Teru_XD! It's great to have you as part of our forum!

haha I totally thought the same thing! Zelda OoT was not only my first Zelda game, but one of my first video games at all! I however have not had the opportunity to play through any of the original titles, but plan to as soon as I get my own wii!

I hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions please let me know!