Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Introduction: THE_DUDE_xD
    • Hello fellow Zelda fans, allow me to introduce myself: I am THE_DUDE_xD. First and foremost, I would like to thank the site founder, Lars, and all the site and forum staff for creating, keeping, and maintaining the most professional Zelda-based community site I have ever seen. I have been visiting this site as a guest for at least since 2007, mainly for speculation on new Zelda games and the occasional tidbit of Zelda-based information, but, due to my recently high activity level on my computer, I decided join ZU finally -- an action I wish I had done when I first visited the site.

I have thoroughly read the forum and site rules, policies and regulations, and because of how strikingly similar they are to the other communities I have invested my time in, and how they are tantamount to how I believe people should act on online forums, you will not have any problems from me. And on that note, if, sometime in the future, anyone requires my assistance or advice on any matters, I will be happy to help anyone, and if I can't I will forward them to people I know that can help them.

As far as myself, I currently serve in the U.S. Army (National Guard component), which I will be using to attend college within the next few months for a double-major in Computer Science and Criminal Justice. I follow and keep up with both politics and current events, as well as any developments in the Tech. industry I find interesting. I enjoy watching movies, primarily action, sci-fi, fantasy, drama, horror, crime, and war genres. I keep myself rather healthy with daily Physical Training (PT); I also enjoy shooting for sport, and for hunting. I also thoroughly relish great Video games of all genres, publishers and platforms.

Seeing as how this is a community of gamers, I judge that it would be appropriate to converse about my Video Gaming. I maintain an open-minded attitude towards all video games, however, ones that I have played that are less-than-satisfactory will receive scrutiny. As far as games I have played go, I have beaten (please don't be annoyed by me listing all of them, not everyone knows all games in each series):

EVERY Legend of Zelda game;
      The Legend of Zelda
      Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
      The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
      The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Original and DX)
      The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Normal, Master Quest, and 3D)
      The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
      The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
      The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Including the 2nd quest generated with the passwords)
      The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords (The GBA/3DS one)
      The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
      The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
      The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
      The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
      The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
      The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
      The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Hero Mode as well)

EVERY Metroid game;
      Metroid
      Metroid II: The Return of Samus
      Super Metroid
      Metroid Fusion
      Metroid Prime
      Metroid: Zero Mission
      Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
      Metroid Prime Hunters
      Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
      Metroid: Other M

EVERY (main) Resident Evil game;
      Resident Evil
      Resident Evil 2
      Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
      Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
      Resident Evil 0
      Resident Evil 4
      Resident Evil 5
      Resident Evil 6

EVERY Halo game;
      Halo: Combat Evolved
      Halo 2
      Halo 3
      Halo Wars
      Halo 3: ODST
      Halo: Reach
      Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

EVERY Mass Effect game;
      Mass Effect
      Mass Effect 2
      Mass Effect 3

EVERY Dead Space game;
      Dead Space
      Dead Space 2

EVERY Bioshock game;
      Bioshock
      Bioshock 2

and EVERY (main) Elder Scrolls game;
      The Elder Scrolls: Arena
      The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfell
      The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
      The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
      The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I have, however, been playing the critically-acclaimed hit Indie game: Minecraft for the past few months. I have managed to build an exact 1:1 scale replica of the Forest Temple from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on a multiplayer server (website: Mineguild IP: play.mineguild.com); in addition I was able to convince the server's owner to give me a .schematic file of the Forest Temple, and if anyone here is interested in acquiring this, message me over Skype, letting me know who you are, and what you plan to do with the .schematic and I will happily send it to a fellow Zelda fan. I also know quite a few people who, after speaking with them, let me know they enjoy The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and, after discovering the Operation: Moonfall thread, have been sending the link to the Official Petition to the communities I am currently active in. As far as in the future, I am looking forward to buying and playing Halo 4 after Election Day, I've been a fan of the series, and respect it for being one of the best FPS series on the market, I can understand if users here are reluctant to play it or hold contempt for it or other games I've listed I play/have played, I would ask, though, that you do not send me PM's or leave me Visitor Messages criticizing any game not related to Zelda please, and I'll be sure not to do it to any of you.

If any of you are interested in any of the same games as me, I would welcome you to add me as a friend or contact on here, and on other gaming communities such as Enjin, Xbox LIVE, my Halo-clan website: I.O.D..My final point is continuing one of my earlier points, I have beaten every Legend of Zelda game, not only beaten, but beaten all with 100%, all on every difficulty setting (if any) the game offers, so if anyone has any questions about Legend of Zelda Games, and doesn't feel like pouring through the ZU forums or the Internet to find it, you can feel free to post a Visitor Message on my profile with your question, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. With all that said, I hope to thoroughly enjoy this gaming community as I have with countless others, and I do appreciate if any of you have taken the time to read this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by THE_DUDE_xD ().