Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    Games You've 100%'ed
    • Hey guys, we're all gamers here, well, a good portion of us are at least, so we play a lot of games.
      Now, we've all gotten to the credits of games before, but we know that that's usually only half the work.
      There's typically more things to be done after "beating" the game, such as collectibles, story, and bosses.
      My question to you is, what games have you completely destroyed to the point of 100%'ing the game?

Pokemon Blue is my first game I ever 100%'ed, and I even had a legal Japanese Mew on it.
      Then many Nintendo 64 games, such as Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
      My most recognized 100%'s come from the Final Fantasy series where I've pretty much left no stone unturned.
      I'm currently working on a no-trade Pokemon Yellow and Crystal 100%, which is difficult, but possible.
      Many Pokemon are caught with the Mew Glitch for Yellow Version and the Celebi Egg Glitch for Crystal Version.
      There are many more games I've 100%'d, but these are my most proud games that I've beaten 100%

So again, what games have you, would you like to, or are you working for a 100% game playthrough?
    • I've 100%'ed a few games. Super Mario 64 was the first one I did. In retrospect it isn't that impressive I guess, but that's when I started to complete games. I also did a pokemon yellow 100% back in the day. I'm not sure what you mean by no-trade though. There were a few that I needed from to get from gold version. I also went and had my friend give me a meowth from his crystal version at the time. When I did that 100% I even went back and caught the pre-evolved forms again. That was a good summer.

After that I did Pokemon Stadium, which also took a while because I used my own party from yellow version. So I even had a team that I trained to level 100.

I had a lot of fun doing that. Then I worked on doing a few of the zeldas but not all of them. Yet....

Right now I'm working on Kid Icarus: Uprising.
      [SIZE="1"]
      My Poems
      [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth."
      -V[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]
    • I'm not really sure, there's so many games I've beaten that I just can't keep a track of them all.

But off the top of my head.

-Super Mario 64.
      -Banjo Kazooie.
      -Ocarina of Time
      -A Link to the Past
      -Super Mario 3D Land
      -Golden Sun 1 and 2 (unless you count getting the characters to lvl 99)
      And a lot more I can't really remember right now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khaoabunga ().

• For me, there's beating the game (playing till staff roll) and completing a game (100%ing) it.

So, as far as completing games go, I really don't remember much. :P

Let's see what I can remember...

Super Mario 64
      Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
      Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
      Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Gamecube)
      Super Mario Galaxy
      Super Mario Galaxy 2

Still got lots of things to break open in Brawl, You know, that cabinet thing.

???
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 2 times, last by Coconut Water: DARTH VADER IS LUKE'S FATHER?! ().

• A Link To The Past
      Secret of Mana
      Chrono Trigger (once. And it was glorious!)
      Chrono Cross
      Valkyrie Profile (first game)
      Twilight Princess
      Ocarina Of Time (except that damned loach. but i dont count that)
      Legend of Zelda
      Super Mario 64

I think thats it. Ive been trying for years to 100% Tales of Symphonia. Thats a lot of stuff to find and stuff.

Badges and Awards

Voted: Coolest Member, Most Likely To Win The Lottery, Most Likely To Take Over The World, Best at GIFs, and Could be Related To [Moriquendi] in Farore Awards.

Post by Florina Laufeyson ().

The post was deleted, no further information is available.
    • uhhhh

-Super Mario 64 (DS)
      -Almost every Kirby game I've ever played since age 5 (probably doesn't count ololol)
      -Metroid Prime 2 (though I actually had to use a guide for the last few pesky missiles D:)

I know there are more but I somehow can't remember many off the top of my head right now

Currently in the process of 100%ing Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, and unlocking all the support conversations in Fire Emblem (that's 100% as far as I'm concerned)
    • Uhhh. A LOT of games. I'll not include games that don't have extras like classic NES and SNES action games.

All Final Fantasy games except for XI and XIV including spinoffs.
      All main console Mario games.
      All Zelda games.
      All classic Mega Man games.
      All Mega Man X games.
      All Mega Man Zero games.
      All Donkey Kong Country games and 64.
      All Banjo Kazooie games.
      All Kingdom Hearts games.
      All Ratchet & Clank games.
      All Sly Cooper games.
      All Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot games.
      All Insomniac Spyro the Dragon games.
      All InFAMOUS games.
      All Metroid games.
      New Super Mario Bros.
      Ape Escape: On the Loose
      Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.
      Jak X: Combat Racing.
      Diddy Kong Racing
      F-Zero GX
      Super Smash Bros.
      Super Smash Bros. Melee
      Soul Calibur II
      Soul Calibur III
      Dragon Quest.
      Dragon Quest II.
      Dragon Quest III.
      Dragon Quest Swords.
      Luigi's Mansion.
      Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.
      Eternal Darkness.
      Blue Dragon.
      Duke Nukem Forever.
      Duke Nukem 3D.
      Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
      Conker's Bad Fur Day
      Resident Evil 4
      Pokemon Yellow
      Pokemon Gold
      Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
      Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within
      Star Fox Adventures
      Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
      Pokemon Snap

That's off the top of my head. All of these games have been beaten 100%. All games listed that support Trophies/Achievements are Platinum or 1000.

The post was edited 4 times, last by silver arrow ().

• Lets see, as far as more open ended games with extras go I've beaten the following at 100%, off the top of my head

Donkey Kong Country 1-3
      ALTTP
      Super Mario World 1-2
      GTA Vice City
      Paper Mario

Then there are games with no extras that I've 100% eg. Monkey Island games and Grim Fandango, that aren't even worth listing because there are so many.
    • Super Mario World, 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, 3D Land, NSMB, NSBMWii
      Mario Kart SNES, 64, DS, DD, Wii, 3DS
      The Legend of Zelda: ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, WW, TP, SS, PH, ST, MC, OoTMQ, OoT3D, AoL, Zelda 1
      All Metroid Games
      Star Fox 64, Adventures
      Sonic Adventure 2, Unleashed, Generations
      F-Zero GX
      Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City
      Assassin's Creed I, II, Brotherhood
      Donkey Kong Country Returns
      Soul Calibur II
      Super Smash Bros. 64

I guess with Mass Effect 2, I've completed both with 100% done both as Paragon and Renegade..

Some games I just have to complete 100%, especially Zelda and Mario games. So I guess I wasted a lot of time going after 100%. And these are only the ones I can remember at the top of my head.
    • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
      Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
      I'm really close to 100% on Skyrim
      Oh and I'm even closer to 100% on Assassin's Creed II 97% trophies

I don't really beat games all the way to 100%, it's usually 99.6%. Like in Ocarina of Time on the N64 version, I missed two golden skulltulas. I have no idea where they are, and can't find them even when I use a guide. I think the game file is glitched or something. I'm missing a whole heart container, even though I'm sure i have every heart piece. I probably missed a boss heart container somewhere.

But I've beat few games 100% to the last T.

The post was edited 1 time, last by leftyrock91 ().

• WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011 (only 99%ed 2006 because to unlock WWE Legend Jake "The Snake" Roberts in the PS2 version, you have to first unlock him in the PSP version and transfer to the PS2 version somehow, and I never owned a PSP). I've also recently pulled a 100% of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (beat first, then got the rest of the crystals in the same profile so I could get both endings), and unless you count every single treasure chest and the second run-through of the Cave of Ordeals, I've 100%ed Twilight Princess, the first, and currently only) Zelda game that I've pulled a 100% run on (again, only if you don't count what I mentioned above).
      The Hero of

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!

Are you ready?