Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
    zelda gameboy advance sp
    • :moodswing :cheers:

I was just on gameplay.co.uk checking the relese date for the minish cap and I noticed they were advertising a pre orderable zelda bundle. This bundle will include Zelda: the minish cap and a limited edition zelda GBA SP. Unforunatly there were no pictures on the website so I can only give you a discribsion, which as follows: The new Gold Coloured zelda Game Boy Advance SP includes the symbol of the Triforce on the outside and the emblem of the Hyrule Royal Family on the inside. The Zelda Game Boy Advance SP is available exclusively in this Zelda Limited Edition Pak. to prove I am not lying about this wonderful news click here
      if you have any pictures or information of the zelda sp please post them on this thread.
      PS: According to the gamplay website there is 55 days to relese (in europe)
      PSS: zelda univeres will probally have news on this in a few days time :embrsd:
    • SearanoX wrote:

Moved to GameBoy Zelda.

And the colours just don't work well with the Game Boy Advance SP design. If it were, say, dark grey or black, with the gold Triforce and crest, then it'd look better.

I have to agree with you. But don't get me wrong, I'm still excited that they came up with that idea...but I think they should have more variety of colors. This may sound "typical" but, what about green? Since Link is clothed in it, it would make scence wouldn't it? If Nintendo isn't going to make more Zelda crested GBA SP, I may buy the gold one (since I have the "original" GBA already...I may hold out until the DS comes out).

Link Messiah wrote:

hmm, since we're on the topic... what about the DS's colors and such... and the point that Minish Cap is coming out when DS will soon hit... anyone think that they will have "extra" items like in the Oracles for GBA and GBC? and maybe a gold triforce DS as well? I think it'd be cool atleast...

What about DS's colors? well I'm sure (just like the GBC and GBA before it) different colors will apear on it's release date/ near it's release date. As for the extra items idea...it's a possibility. I don't know if Capcom will use the idea twice but, who knows. Everything is up in the air at this moment.

-BGS
      [Signature & Avatar Created By Lioness & BlueBubble-L]

[ZeldaWiki][Forum Mods][Rules][ZUChat][Newbie Guide]
      "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans"-Van Zant
      Giving up means you're willing to live with how things are-BGS
    • tokay link wrote:

Ah, nice find tokay link. I just hope the same deal happens when tMC and the Triforce SP comes over to the U.S. I'd say that's a pretty good deal. Nintendo just lowered the price of the SP to $79.99, and most new GBA games cost around $35 (please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been awhile since I've bought my last GBA game). So, $115 isn't that bad I'd have to say. Does that equal to how much it is in pounds in the U.K.?

-BGS

• tokay link wrote:

:moodswing :cheers:

Did you know the zelda bundle only cost £90. Which is exactly the same price as a gameboy advance sp on its own. So if you do buy the zelda bundle you not only get a really cool looking GBA sp you will also be getting the minish cap free! And heres the proof

sorry all that information is wrong they have lowered the price of GBAsps to £70 and the zelda bundle is £90 so you will still have for the minish cap. But you still get £10 off. :D
    • SearanoX wrote:

Moved to GameBoy Zelda.

And the colours just don't work well with the Game Boy Advance SP design. If it were, say, dark grey or black, with the gold Triforce and crest, then it'd look better.

I agree with that 100%. It's a cool idea, but the gold doesn't work well, black or grey would look really nice though.
      Joshua, Zelda Universe Content Director

How can I make Zelda Universe better for you? Let me know!

Follow me on Twitter: @WatcherJoshua
    • ZeldaGaiden wrote:

Umm....that little pound symbol. Can i have the price in US dollars? $$$

Well according to oanda.com (a worldwide currency site), 1 US Dollar = 0.80658 Euro and 1 Euro = 1.23980 US Dollar. Assuming that a Euro is the same thing as a pound, that makes the Zelda Bundle pack cost about: 90 X 1.23980 =$111.58.

-BGS

PS: Please excuse my American ignorance if a Euro and a Pound truely aren't one and the same. The only currency I'm very familiar with is US, Candadian, and Central American currency.

• Hi, I don't think Gameplay ships tp the US, sorry, although you could try contacting them or check out the site's shipping info. I'm getting it preordered soon, I can't wait, first Leaf Green, now this, lol, I think 2004 has been my favourite ever year! I'm even getting a Gamecube for Christmas, yippee! Sorry for being so hyperactive. Also, I apologize to you Tokay Link for making my own topic, could you perhaps edit your post if possible and include the information I put in my own topic. Thanks.

KH Nintandy
    • KH Nintandy wrote:

Also, I apologize to you Tokay Link for making my own topic, could you perhaps edit your post if possible and include the information I put in my own topic. Thanks.

KH Nintandy

This is probably none of my buisness, but I'm butting in anyways. Couldn't you (KHN) just copy what you posted on your thread, press "edit" button in your previous post in this thread, and finnally paste it. Voila!

-BGS

• As we have all known for a very long time now, on November 12th, Europe is getting the Minish Cap, as well as a hardware bundle to go with it. Recently, an official image of the box for this bundle has been released. It is on Gameplay.co.uk, which seems to be the only UK site actually having it on preorder. I am certainly going to be preordering it. So, this is the actual website,just click the link below...
      The Zelda Gambeboy Advance SP
      The box itself is rather like the NES Classic SP, just this time, with a Zelda theme. For those that cannot view this page for any reason at all, images of the console itself can be found on Zelda Universe. This is all the information you need on this pack in case this is all new to you (a reminder: this is currently Europe exclusive, it is unknown whether it will arive over in the US):

Price: £89.99
      Released: 12 November 2004
      Category:Hardware
      Publisher: Nintendo

This Pak includes a Zelda Game Boy Advance SP (a limited edition Gold Coloured Game Boy Advance SP), plus a copy of the game. The stylish new Gold Coloured Game Boy Advance SP includes the symbol of the Triforce on the outside and the emblem of the Hyrule Royal Family on the inside. The Zelda Game Boy Advance SP is available exclusively in this Zelda Limited Edition Pak - for Zelda fans everywhere; this is something not to be missed!
      Released from the broken power of an ancient mystical sword, Vaati the wind mage is wreaking havoc across the Land of Hyrule. The only way to free Hyrule from Vaati's evil clutches is to restore the sword and seal the evil mage's power once more. However, the knowledge to restore the sword is kept only by the tiny Minish people who live in a land invisible to adult eyes. Enter Link, a young boy who takes on the epic journey that will turn him into a hero of legend...
      On his adventure, Link comes across an extraordinary hat called the "Minish Cap". The Minish Cap has amazing powers: it can shrink Link down to minute size and even speak, offering Link invaluable advice. Using the powers of the ever-helpful and friendly Minish Cap, Link can explore two very different worlds: his own native land, and the tiny land of the Minish people. By changing his size between big and small, Link can solve brain-teasing puzzles and negotiate previously inaccessible areas.
      Players can look forward to finding and using many new items, such as a suction device used to bring faraway objects closer, and kinstones. Kinstones collected in the game can be fused with other kinstones in order to make unexpected events occur and mysterious items appear.
      With a huge overland world complete with beautiful locations and unforgettable characters, as well as challenging, enemy-filled dungeons to explore, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap will keep players of all ages glued to their Game Boy Advance for many enjoyable hours.

There you have it, all the information you need. I apologise to the maker of the original Zelda SP topic, however, as this post has a new image, and a lot more information, this is for people who want to know EVERYTHING about this item. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

KH Nintandy
    • KH Nintandy wrote:

As we have all known for a very long time now,

...that we already knew that information. Umm KHN, it wouldn't hurt to read some previous posts before discussing in a new thread. About 2 weeks ago, tokay link gave us the news. Scroll up, and you will find this post of his made on 9-20-04:

tokay link wrote:

Did you know the zelda bundle only cost £90. Which is exactly the same price as a gameboy advance sp on its own. So if you do buy the zelda bundle you not only get a really cool looking GBA sp you will also be getting the minish cap free! And heres the proof

-BGS

• Lol, sorry. I knew about this I think before Tokay Link, but as I have just joined Zelda Universe, I didn't have the chance to tell you myself. Plus the picture is brand new... Well, if for any reason someone can't get on Gameplay, they can have the info here.

Oh, and to make this worthwhile, a gift from moi, the official Zelda Mimish Cap Europe box!!!
      European and Japanese Boxes
      There, finally I have some original news, yay!