Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Someone who was very dear to both myself and my bf went missing in November. I don’t really have the energy to go into it but, for a long time we were coming up with several different explanations about what may have happened to her, but at this point there’s no real way to believe any of those anymore. And recently we heard from some people who spoke to her before she disappeared, and she gave one of her accounts over to two people she trusted to take care of it until she got back. One of them …

• I know our friendship has been really distant recently, and I know I’m to blame for that, but...I just want you to know that I’m here for you. I can’t promise a lot of activity right now, but I’m still rooting for you. We love you, JP. Be safe and stay with us always.

• What Forum Theme Do You Use?

Linkle - - General Chit-Chat

Temple, now and forever. It feels the most unique and honestly it’s the only aesthetic that truly makes sense for ZU, in my opinion. Otherwise, it just feels like any other message board.

• Habeas corpus - any news?

Linkle - - Community Central

We spoke a few times I think, but I don’t remember anything about what might have happened to him. That was years ago. I hope he’s okay, too, though...

• I’ve been relating a lot to this song a lot lately...especially today, unfortunately... youtube.com/watch?v=qXM0JdAwabU People think that being able to save basically anyone you meet is an amazing ability that everyone should be able to posses and it wouldn’t have any downsides, but they don’t realize what they’re really saying, and I truly caution anyone who asks for something like that to be careful what they wish for — because if you ever do somehow miraculously gain that ability, let me tell…

• I’d be fine with voice acting as long as there’s also the option for text-box dialogue. Reasons being: 1. Some of us actually don’t have the luxury of being age to play with the sound up all of the time and it’s annoying if you end up missing a cutscene you want to see just because of that, or worse, have to put the game off until you can listen again. 2. Voice acting and English dubs especially have a tendency to be awful. I want the option to switch between voice acting languages as well.

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Quote from Vulpes: “There's no way those are lions. ” I wouldn't say that.(Hidden Content) Stick the ears up a bit and you have something that almost resembles the shield logo (or, if you 8nvert it, the sword logo. Like so. (Hidden Content) ” I mean, I get that that would make sense since it’s based on the UK, but I still don’t see it. The head would be much rounder; to me, that’s definitely a dog of some kind. And even if it weren’t, they’re not both going to be having…

• Quote from Sabbo: “For what it's worth, I'm not voting because I don't have time to play something as intensive as Mafia at the moment. ” Oh, it's okay, I understand; more than anything I just wanted to break the awkward silence by saying something.

• Yeah...my chances aren't looking too good right about now. haha...

• Quote from MVS: “I have heard several times now that gen 5 apparently is a good generation from people who have played through all the generations. Since I haven't played anything since gen 2 I have no idea. Anyone here who can confirm that gen 5 is better than most other generations? ” Gen 5 is the best Gen, hands down, IMO. Amazing story, interesting locations...what more could you ask for?

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “So, was it actually true that GameFreak or The Pokemon Company themselves said Sword and Shield will be “BotW-tier” or was that just fancy extrapolations and hyperbole from news sites? Because if it came straight from the horse’s mouth I’m going to need to break out my cynical laughter. ” Will find you sources when I get home. I’m out right now.

• I was thinking they could easily make it optional if they did implement it. It wouldn’t be that hard to have an option to just turn a feature off. :/

• I’m thoroughly underwhelmed. Lol The logos look like some cheap fan edit with the same dumb generic dog face on top of them in a way that doesn’t even look cool, your partner Pokémon are all back in your bag, you don’t see wild Pokémon in or out of the grass again, and the artstyle is predictable as all heck. I liked Sun and Moon, don’t get me wrong, but they introduced a lot of things in PLG that they absolutely shouldn’t have gone back on, and this is definitely not the Unreal Engine 4, BotW g…

• I’m still ready to go.

• I plan to make a (likely big) post in this later so sub

• Quote from Big Daddy Biggles: “Quote from Skywing: “@Big Daddy Biggles I've had surgery on an ingrown toenail before and it really wasn't that bad. They used a local anaesthetic so the procedure itself was painless. Afterwards it was a little sore for a few days but bearable, and easily manageable with painkillers. Certainly nothing compared to what it was like before the surgery. ” That makes me feel a lot better about it honestly. Ya, this is absolutely unbearable. I just can't wait to be done…

• Quote from Linkle: “tZwIAbV.jpg - Bungou Stray Dogs Mafia: Dead Apple - GM: Linkle No. of Players: 16 - 26 Depending on how many sign up, the game can be made larger, but 16 is to be expected. If the proper number of players don’t show up within a reasonable amount of time, I may be forced to make it a bit smaller (e.g., 14 players), but I would rather avoid this if possible as it will require even more major alterations to the setup in regards to roles. Bastard Rating: 4.5/5* Description: Despi…

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Quote from Linkle: “A very close and dear friend of mine and my boyfriend’s is getting married soon, after a long time of not being able to!!! I’ve been so excited and happy for them! ^-^ ~ ” Update: I went last night and it was beautiful! :’) I’ve only been to one wedding before in my life, and it does not begin to compare to this. The other wedding was around 11 years ago, and it was one of my Uncles’ and his wife’s. I remember that it mostly felt very...mechanical, if you will, and was extrem…

• >////< Thank you, everyone... To have an award like this again for my beloved theory, even after all this time... I’m so touched. ^-^

A very close and dear friend of mine and my boyfriend’s is getting married soon, after a long time of not being able to!!! I’ve been so excited and happy for them! ^-^ ~

• I just listened to this song for the first time today by falling down the rabbit hole of recommendations on YouTube, and now I can’t stop listening to it! ^-^ Very upbeat and fun song! youtube.com/watch?v=VFlZXlfda6Y&app=desktop&persist_app=1

Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Just got the a e attorney anim off of iTunes. ” Bless your poor soul. Lol I love AA like crazy, but the anime hurts my eyes so much and the animation quality is so poor. I wish you the best of luck surviving it.

• I confess that I actually like this Prada person very much.

• I honestly barely have the concept of genres. Haha I’m weird in that I don’t actually pick games up based on their genre, or anything else, really. I just like what I like. I’ve played Visual Novels, RPGs, JRPGs, Adventure games, Platformers, Point and Click games, Simulation games, whatever you’d consider Harvest Moon and Rune Factory, and even Gacha and Slingshot style mobile games. What matters to me is the story and the characters, and if it’s enjoyable. I’m not fond of first person, especia…

• Since this is apparently an offensive opinion to a lot of gamers I’ve talked to, spoilering. I confess I unironically love Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and I feel like, if people actually gave it a chance personally rather than basing their opinions on what they see in trailers and the opinions of other people who probably never actually played the game, it wouldn’t actually be hated as much as it is. But since nobody is willing and everyone has to boycott it on “principle”, it’s just going to stay…

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Is there a single person on this site who isn't dirt poor? ” Apparently there are people who can afford more than two full price games a year. Imagine that.

• — The fact that the game I love and want ported most to the Switch is likely never going to get a port because it’s easily one of the most niche games in the Wii U’s entire library, thanks to a great deal of unnecessary hate which is based mostly upon a pointless “policy resentment” that never should have existed in the first place. — Pointless “policy resentments” in general; I have no issue with someone personally disliking a game because of gameplay so long as they have played the game themse…

• ZU'er of the Month - TruEdge67

Linkle - - Community Central

Amen, Medli. That sense of family is what keeps me coming back again and again to ZU, no matter how long I’ve been away or what happens. I can truly say with all my heart that I’ve never been to another site that has such a sense of community, and I think that’s what keeps me here. ZU is a huge community in reality, but what I love most about being here is that when I’m here, I don’t think of it like that. It feels like this little place where everyone knows each other and everyone cares about e…

• Spy Thriller Mafia - Hub

Linkle - - Mafia Archive

I would love to play this game, Sabbo, but right now I don’t know if I’ll be feeling up to it... I just don’t want to hold anyone back. I really hope you guys have lots of fun, though. If my situation changes before this starts, I’ll come back and let you know. Thank you for the invitation all the same. ~

• The Nintendo Switch

Linkle - - General Gaming

Quote from Guinea: “I'm partial to Kirby, myself. I heard Tropical Freeze is really hard! I may pick it up eventually. I like DK, but I would prefer a 3D world over a side-scroller. ” It’s hard enough that I gave up near the end and didn’t really care enough to go back to it. I have to pick it up again someday, though. It’s a pretty tough game, the soundtrack is alright, though, and the visuals are decent for what it is. I enjoyed it as a casual thing, it just didn’t stick with me.

• $B5qr$

• BotW was the first time I ever truly used a game guide in a “dungeon”, if you can call the Divine Beasts such a thing, and it wasn’t necessarily because I couldn’t figure it out, but because I just didn’t care enough to even try. I didn’t want to waste more time in that place than I had to, so I just picked up the guide, followed the steps, and got the heck out of each one ASAP. In older games I enjoyed every dungeon (well...ALBW a little less so, but still enjoyable enough the first time around…

• I’m...remotely interested in this. Haha... I will try to finish a painting in time, depending on the answer to this, or I may wait until next month. But...by “your average day”, does it have to be pertaining to my average day or can it be the average day of someone else/a character?

• Anyway, other negative things: Hotel rooms without refrigerators in them that have microwaves.

• Quote from Romano-British Medli: “... Is there even a point in voting anymore? *sigh* Well, all three games sound really interesting, and from the setup I don't have any real preferences. I'll just go with Linkle because in the past weeks I had the thought of feeling sorry for her if she again didn't get to host her game. [vote]Linkle[/vote] ” For the record, even if I don’t this time, I still have one last shot before my game gets pulled (if it still works the way it did in the past), but thank…

• Out of context quotes

Quote from BackSet-Chan: “I'm assuming this is in reference to mario. ” Spoiler — context: Yes. It was a conversation with my Aunt while we were talking about playing the old Mario games.

• Out of context quotes

“Life is just like that sometimes; one minute you’re just walking down the road, minding your own business, kicking turtles in the face, and the next you turn to your right, jump up in the air, throw your hands up, croak like a frog, fall through floor, and die.”

• Can we expect a new Zelda in 2019?

Linkle - - Future Zelda

Quote from Zadent: “Personally never been able to properly get into the 2D Zelda as much. ” I have to agree here; although I can and do play them and this was my first Zelda experience, I find 3D Zelda to be much easier to love and connect with. I’ve never liked 2D games that much. Modern side scrollers are...okay, because it gives better detail, but I really prefer 3D games because they are much more immersive, the world feels much more fleshed out and real, and there’s so much more to see and …

• Quote from TruEdge67: “17 @Romano-British Medli Be careful what you wish for. Behold the abomination that is LinklePuff. ZGpbhho.png @Linkle needs to see this thing too. ” 27 0-0 I can’t escape it.

• There are many things I want to say, but like this confession, most times after spending an hour writing something out I just copy it and throw it in a draft somewhere where I’ll probably never retrieve it from, because trying to express what I want to express isn’t worth the potential justification I’ll somehow have to provide for it. I’ve gotten to the point where half of what I write is never actually posted because I just lack the mental and emotional energy to even bother anymore. It’s easi…