Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 298.
  • The Word Association Game V3!

Giukaty - - Forum Games

Innocence

• How to delete account?

Giukaty - - Help and Feedback

My case is a rare one.. I have poor control when it comes to these things because I have several anxiety disorders and OCD making simple things hard to control and having to log in even if I don't want to. By just removing Internet all together won't resolve a thing because my profile still existing will linger in my mind. I was unaware that you can not delete your own profile. So please ban or do a curtesy and a nice deed just for me and delete my profile IF it is possible of course or just ban…

• "Zelda Feel"

Giukaty - - General Zelda

No it's not... It's a feeling you get while you play the game..And varies from person to person. It's got nothing to do with criticism..nor an escuse to do so. I believe that all the games have a different " feel" to them and it all depends on what happens inside you without any control or choice you just feel it.

• The Word Association Game V3!

Giukaty - - Forum Games

Summer

• "Zelda Feel"

That is really true .. you mentioned all the best parts of the game that I really found to be brilliant ! but how about the rest? I found the games overall style ( they could've done islands but set in a medeaval era with a more classic touch) lacking what oot had.. Oot was probably first and last to have the entire game filled with the "feel" . Alttp and ALBW had it too I guess. tww had it in moments that you listed.. Twilight princess had it only in the temple of time and hyrule castle. Botw h…

• Your Top Side-Scrolling Games

Giukaty - - General Gaming

- Yoshis island - Super Mario world - Mario bros 3 - Sonic 3 - Ducktales 3 - Yoshis Tetris attack - Yoshi story! ( is this classified as a side scroller?) - Marios time machine ( Most cause of nostalgia) - Donkey kong country - Kid Icarus ( nostalgia again) - Mario all stars ( Marios bros NES Mario bros 2 and 3 Mario and the lost levels) - Mario kart Snes Wow quite a big list.. Can sure say that I really like Yoshi and the number 3...Look out Yoshi 3!!!!!!! I'll be ready for ya.

• 1. Oot - has everything a zelda plot needs. Adult link and child link eras.just enough characters .the sages, the surprises, ganon and overall had a mysterious magical feel to the story . 2. MM-pretty intense plot- tho has a helpless feeling through the the whole game and sometimes overwhelming for my anxiety the story was indeed excellent, very clever and unique. 3. TWW- Hyrule flooded interesting concept. Ganon was excellent . Story had different dimensions and emotions. 4. SS- plot so fantast…

• "Zelda Feel"

Quote from MVS: “(Hidden Content)Mystical elements in it, which both OoT and MM nailed. I want these elements: 1. Magic 2. Mystery 3. Darkness (as contrast to all light) 4. Depth All these were present in OoT, which was my first Zelda game, which made me fall in love with the series. Now however? Much of that is gone. Still to this day, the last Zelda that is like this, is Wind Waker. I think however that OoT still had more of these elements, but unfortunately it has aged poorly in my opinion an…

• How to delete account?

Giukaty - - Help and Feedback

Ok.. What happens to my profile and email after I am banned? What happens if I am to delete my email?How can I come back if I want to? Well anyway I have made my decision and I wish to be banned tho I really appriciate and have fun on this forum. Note- what happens if you have a ton of accumulated old profiles? I thinks it's best if you create a delete button or delete profiles of users wish to. Thanks

• The compliment game

Giukaty - - Forum Games

You are kind ,welcoming and friendly.

• Silent princess is far too simalar to twilight princess.. So I don't think it would work only for that reason. Memories in the wild or scattered memories or even echo of the realm or wild?could work if we look into the story.

• A 90s tamagotchi

• I haven't found any flaws yet in the game so far it's been fantastic. The only thing I would of changed was the decision on the games title.. Yes I get why it's called Breath of the wild! It works well ...Because it's breathtaking and your in well.. The wild! Already breath and wild are kinda harsh words you think of animals breath and rural wild ! ( lol just my impression) But I think breathtaking realm or air of the wild Breath of the land/ realm or reign of the wild would of worked better.. W…

• The Nintendo Switch

not sure if I like these or original better but they are sure neat!

• Popped in to say Congratulations DLR !

• "Zelda Feel"

The year is comming to an end and how about closing it by collecting all of your fondest zelda memories including botw if you played it this year and tell me what is the " zelda feel" for you?! What is it that is an essential in a zelda game for you and what sparks the " zelda feel" within your mind and soul? Does the design and style count to you? Is it the music? The realm? The characters? The new puzzles or dungeons? Does it have to be classic or innovative? Prefer intricate detail or simplic…

• She was a bad egg

• *pops into thread* a current tie!!! good to see that the hero of time is up there!

• Vaati/Bongo Bongo theory

Giukaty - - Theorizing

Good point and theory there but .. A lot of bosses and battle tequniques from past games are " remade" in future games... There are tons of similarities it doesn't mean that they are reincarnations .. The creators do it on purpose for us to work out things by using our memory from former games. Plus they reuse old ideas I don't think vitreous, vaati or bongo bongo are the same just because they all have a large eye..

• Nintendo could figure something out ..They probably would get rid of the motion controlls since many people complained about them! They probably want to give SS ( already a awesome zelda game ) a second chance.

• The Nintendo Switch

Thank you all For your suggestions !

• The Nintendo Switch

Hi .. * pops into thread* I Know this is kinda off topic you are all discussing the Nintendo switch but I need some help..i have a young friend Who really wants to play Zelda and i and another friend want to give her a console and game ( for both xmas and her bday wich is on same day!) that is best to start off with but i'm indecisive between - the switch and make her start off with botw Or- Nintendo 3ds or wiiu and make her begin with the classics

• Glow in the dark nail polish

• Just because botw is soo expansive doesn't mean that the next zelda will be... Anyway I like your ideas. Anyway I think botw is very expansive for a game I'm not sure what i would add to it to make it even more expansive.. I don't want to reaper myself over and over for what I would like to see in a future zelda game soo I'll try to keep it short. I would make the realm be Hyrule again but in its peak..the temple of time at its best and more magnificent than ever and Zeldas royal family reigning…

• Disney Thread

Giukaty - - Entertainment

Two Disney challenges to do ! You don't have to wait 30 days .. Do it in 30 seconds if you wish!

• Yes..esp if it's pink Likes red creaming soda

• Banana fairy island from DK 64 .. It's really magical and simalar to LOZ fairy fountain theme. How do you upload a YouTube song/film on this forum?

• Quote from Shinji Kagawa: “The Great Fairy Fountain theme has sort of stuck with me for years, possibly because it was so ridiculously easy to learn on piano, but I really enjoy how calm the song sounds and how it has been consistent throughout the series. My favorite iteration is the one from the 25th anniversary symphony (my favorite one from an actual game is the TP version): (Hidden Content) I also really enjoy Midna's theme, but there isn't much to that story other than playing TP long ago …

• Adult and mother with a child's heart Likes fairy tales

• List of Minor things ..not going to get too negative -Misunderstandings on things that you did not intentionally or with good intentions being accused of something you know nothing about and suffering consequences Flashes of being ganged up on in high school that still haunt me after 10 years Standing up for a group of people and get the blame because you drew attention to yourself. Getting told of for something that the person telling you off does. L'asta but not least- caring and unable to let…

• ummm.. No. Played Banjo Kazooie

• Quote from LeoBravo: “If God doesn’t change his mind why is Solomon considered one of the prophets? Solomon eventually fell to idolatry. If God personally gave Solomon his wisdom, why would Solomon falter? Clearly Solomon was fallible due to being only human, and the same applies to Peter and Paul. ” I meant he doesn't change his mind on moral standards. Anyway Solomons wisdom was indeed given to him by God but when Solomon fell into idolatry it was all his doing not gods.. God had warned him no…

• Quote from Tada!: “I used to be bi, so does it make me a sinner and are the hardships I am facing in life now resulted from my past (God is punishing me?) or is God accepting me though I used to have desires towards both men and women at the same time? What is Christianity's take on bisexuality and homosexuality? ” you are probably not born gay... It is a lifestyle and preference that is shaped with time and ways that you are influenced and encouraged by and also in the ambience that you are bro…

• Disney Thread

Hey! listen! look at this Disney era chart.. It's hard to choose a favourite. Some really good films are missing tho!

• Hero of Time got my vote. For the same reasons as violetlight. He was the first link I knew.and the hero of time reminds me of hyrule in its prime.. Plus we get to see him as child and adult. Honourable mentions- SS and botw and tp link are like hot lol

• What Pleases You?

Giukaty - - General Chit-Chat

I adore unicorns ( I have said it before in this thread ) but now Unicorns are everywhere.. even a chocolate flavour! I wonder if it's real or just making fun of this whole unicorn trend? Anyhow to be relevant to the question on the thread the unicorn trend pleases me.

• What Pleases You?

Giukaty - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Shinji Kagawa: “Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from Shinji Kagawa: “Milka chocolate bars please me. Specifically joghurt (yogurt) flavor. ” You had me until yoghurt! ” Not a fan of the flavor? I quite like it haha. ” I like the milka strawberry yoghurt chocolate ! Is that the one you are saying? It's my proof that strawberry and chocolate go together.. People where I am from think I'm wierd for mixing the two .

• So frustrated ! I try my best to tidy up but my place is getting messier and I am always tierd... Plus I'm surrounded by almost obsessive cumplulsive cleaners who only clean talk about cleaning all the time. Not my fault that you all got energy and I don't!

• Disney Thread

Omg I agree about journey to a new world .. I had exact same reaction! and to think I was soo excited about it comming out too. I hated the bear part a lot and Like hunchback of Notre dame there where too many things in it that deal with really serious and realistic matters in history.and it was just really bad as a whole. plus it was hyped up and I hate hype sometimes! yes maleficent I'm talking about you!!! Fantasia 2000 was really bad compared to Fantasia. Only liked Donald's Noah's arc. The …

• Disney Thread

O dear the Cinderella sequels.. Dreams can come true and a twist in time! I agree about simbas Pride being good too but Lion king one was already like "Hamlet" so the whole star- crossed Romeo n julietesque story was bit annoying to me. Romeo is banished!!!! Kovu is EXILED! the makers of lion king sure like Shakespeare. Wow another live action Disney film.. This time Mulan yay. I have only seen Cinderella wich was brilliant ..Alice and wonderland very well done too and closer to original story a…