Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • It turned into something like this! I cut off the bottom because it shows some private info that I was too lazy to change. zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…464d8671f30dee8c980cc55de

• The Nintendo Switch

Canyarion - - General Gaming

I doubt that existing games will run better on an upgraded Switch. You should ask PU, but I don't think that's how games work.

• The Nintendo Switch

I just hope that the cheaper Switch will still have the core concept of switching between modes. It's ok if there's no dock, but it's not ok if you can't take the Joycons out. Speaking of which, what if they release/include a smaller dock? Like those third party ones that Nintendo keeps disabling through software updates?

• Oh, my girlfriend fiancee helped me out! deviantart.com/silentmystique/art/Pretty-Borders-42784966 deviantart.com/miss69-stock/art/Pretty-Borders-PS7-30523038 I'll play around with those. And thanks! Purple-green will be the color combination for the day. I'll show you the final version, although I'll edit out our names for privacy reasons.

• So I'm getting married in 3 months (yay) and now I'm designing our wedding invitation in Gimp. I made my own background using spray patterns I got from Deviantart. What I'm looking for now is a nice border around the text block. Something classy and pretty. I uploaded a temporary version to show what I mean. I paint to create some bars/borders around the text. Do you know where I can find what I'm looking for? I tried googling 'text outline' etc. but that doesn't work. Thanks! And the text color…

• Don't the Castlevania characters have the range of a spear user? Although I guess it's mostly their smashes that do.

• Quote from Evran_Speer: “it looks like there are actually 15 different playable characters, with different abilities. If the same holds true for Cadence of Hyrule, we could potentially see playable Gorons and Zoras, maybe even Ganon. ” Remember that this game started out as DLC for the original game. I don't think we should expect that many characters. Maaaaybe a third one, I guess? It's not Hyrule Warriors.

• The Nintendo Switch

DOOM and Splatoon may rhime, but they're completely different games. It's like comparing Mario Kart to Gran Turismo.

• I know. I'll see. Maybe. Maybe not. Thanks.

• The Nintendo Switch

So Nintendo showed off the Labo VR and the games actually seem like a lot of fun. I wish I could just play those on the TV, where the resolution isn't ruined by the VR gimmick.

• I know I used to play Warcraft and stuff, but these days I'm not very comfortable with dark magic. So with this being about a necromancer, I'll probably skip it.

• I can't imagine that video's even trying to be serious. It's just for laughs, right?

• Quote from gamtos: “unbox all of the collectors items ” YOU WOULDN'T! To be honest, I'm thinking about selling off my Zelda collection. It's been fun for like 7 years, but I'm slowly moving on.

• Zelda Videos: Post 'em here~

Canyarion - - General Zelda

Of course you can show that! And it's Zeltik, one of the most down-to-earth Zelda Youtubers around.

• Podcasts You Listen To

Canyarion - - Entertainment

This may be weird as somebody who used to produce lots of podcasts, but: I don't like podcasts. I don't like listening to them. I usually find them boring, slow and long. I have no clue when I'm supposed to listen to them. I either want 100% entertainment, so I can put all my mind to it, or I want like 10% entertainment, so it's just in the background and it doesn't need much of my attention. But podcasts are like 50% entertainment. For me, that's not enough to really enjoy it, but too much to p…

• Last time, I played SS without dowsing and it was a much better experience than with.

• I know you want to show her 'legacy' games, but if you're interested in a fun coop for gamers and non-gamers alike: try Death Squared. It's pretty much the only game my girlfriend wants to play with me. Oh and it has a demo.

• The Nintendo Switch

Quote from Colu: “for now I’ll start with BOTW and I’ll play that before getting anything else. ” BotW should be enough for the coming year or so. Have fun!! I wish I could take your place and experience BotW for the first time again.

• Quote from Lucretia: “50 shot, 6 dead this in the last hour ” 49 dead with even more wounded. Cruel world. It's terrible to see what one person can do within a few minutes.

• Quote from Vulpes: “Anglo-Saxon, or Old English, was originally written with runes before the adoption of the Latin alphabet. ” Before christianity, they also worshipped similar gods as the norse. Woden was their form of Odin, stuff like that. /TheLastKingdomtaughtmethat

• I don't really see him as a gaming personality. For years I didn't even know there was a 'main character' in Minecraft.

• So apparently there's a new Avengers: Endgame trailer. And I decided I'm not going to see it. I can wait 6 weeks.

• Quote from HollowmanOfEoL: “(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) ” That's also what came to my mind. But that doesn't really feel like its own project. Online I see the suggestion that it is mutant-related. That Disney was hoping they'd get mutants into the MCU one day. Another idea I read is that it refers to the Fantastic Four and their trip (exodus) into space.

• Lara Croft Master Chief Assassin Diablo There, the biggest gaming personalities that aren't in Smash yet.

• I personally don't like Shadow. He's the 'bad' one with guns, right? Typical SEGA to keep making weird characters in the Sonic franchise. But hey, why not add him and make a few fans happy? It's the only easy echo I could come up with for the third party characters.

• Seeing as obvious characters still haven't received echoes, I doubt they'll bring a new third party character and its own echo. Let's have Hilda, Octoling, Impa, Black Knight and Shadow the Hedgehog first.

• Quote from Mirren: “The fact that we never got TimeSplitters 4 is a gripe that I'm going to take to my grave. ” There was a TimeSplitters 3??

• Combination: if so, what would this look like? (9): I liked what they did in BotW, with the memory recovery. But I think they can do much more. Stories within a region They tried this with the Divine Beast quests, where the story in one area didn't influence those in other areas. But it can be much better. A longer quest chain which has you running through the whole area. Storylines that don't depend on location Imagine Beetle had his own story going on. Whenever you'd meet him in a new place, y…

• Quote from ibLeo: “Quote from Canyarion: “Makes you wonder: she was away for 20 years between Captain Marvel and Endgame. How much stronger will she be? I hope it won't be much of a difference. But for a Captain Marvel 2, they'd have to come up with a good reason why she becomes stronger there, and not in the 20 years away. ” (Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• Makes you wonder: she was away for 20 years between Captain Marvel and Endgame. How much stronger will she be? I hope it won't be much of a difference. But for a Captain Marvel 2, they'd have to come up with a good reason why she becomes stronger there, and not in the 20 years away.

• It's funny to see how vocal this hateful minority is. I watched a sort of interview with Brie Larson (Brie Larson Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED) and 50% was dislikes. And we know it's a minority because the movie has the second-best first weekend of all the Marvel movies. Imagine: more people came to see this than any Marvel movie except for Infinity War. Wow.

• Quote from Vynrah: “space helm "mohawk" situation...I know its a comic thing, ” I don't think it is. It was concept art that was never used for the comics. But they dug it up and decided to use it for the movie. Afaik! I liked it.

• The Nintendo Switch

That's why I wanted it to be Mario Kart ∞, infinity. The infinity symbol is an 8 on its side, so it would have been perfect. Instead of making sequels, they could keep updating the existing game. But hey, perhaps Nintendo's afraid and prefers good old physical sales.

• The Nintendo Switch

I think they might incorporate BotW-elements when they're making a new original 2D game. But I doubt it will be really look like that 2D concept.

• The Nintendo Switch

Perhaps LA combined several beginnings, because I definitely remember reading Nintendo tried to port ALttP to the Gameboy and ended up making LA with what they had.

• The Nintendo Switch

Quote from John: “that plan was eventually scrapped, not sure why ” As far as my research showed me, three Zelda games originally started out as remakes or ports. But Nintendo always ended up with a product that would be better as a new game instead of a remake. - LA started out as a test to see if ALttP could be ported to the Gameboy. - ALBW was supposed to be ALttP in 3D, until they decided to make it a sequel. (Requel?) - OoS as a remake of TLoZ, like you mentioned.

• (Hidden Content) Could someone explain to me why some Kree are blue and others are not?

• The Nintendo Switch

Quote from Bill: “A Link Between Worlds (in the graphical style of Link's Awakening), ” Oooh that would be a nice way to piss off a lot of people. They have been complaining about the style of the LA remake, wanting it to be more like ALBW instead. Nintendo: "Hey have ALBW in the style of LA, hahahahaahahahahahahahaha"

• Question to the mods: can the title of the thread be changed? Black Panther came out over a year ago and a lot of stuff has happened since. Some suggestions: - Marvel Cinematic Universe: Well isn't it all Marvelous? - Marvel Cinematic Universe: Higher, Further, Faster baby - Marvel Cinematic Universe: We're in the Endgame now

• Quote from gamtos: “Some games even have you straight up start from the beginning again if you go game over. ” That's still a thing in popular games these days, especially 'Rogue-like' or 'Rogue-lite'.