Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-30 of 30.
  • About BotW's Knighthood Ceremony

ZomBrad412 - - Theorizing

Could it be possible that Hyrule rediscovered their past when they found the guardians and the beasts 100 years ago? Maybe Zelda 1 is the story of 10k years ago, except with certain parts forgotten by time... That would explain why Link uses a magic sword...and maybe racism turned the Zora into bad guys lol. Help from Impa might be some memory of Sheikah help, only she got turned into a servant, and the beasts and guardians were forgotten. Maybe SS OOT WW and TP were rediscovered too. Maybe that…

• DLC where the dragons come together (for whatever reason) to form a tri-elemental Gleeok...and you have to use the right weapons to defeat each head. You win the hero's tunic from Zelda I...

• ...I didn't have HD tv back then lol....I still watch DVDs too lol

• It's unhelpful that both fact and fairytale involve a chosen one with a magic sword fighting a magical bad guy....oh, and literal fairies... I want to see how Ganon becomes Calamity Ganon, and why they don't just call him Ganon lol

• The kids will never know lol...I'm fairly sure they're all born with wifi and bluetooth....and see in whatever super duper HD they have now..

• ...The heroes shade isn't OOT Link, he's the Draugr of the Dovahkin ... Skyrim on Switch is now canon

• Quote from Miles: “Quote from PurpleandRed: “Quote from ZomBrad412: “Probably been said a million times before, but since BOTW is the new OOT-standard, definitely a return to Termina...but scarier and more disturbing...sadder too, but with the odd quirks... Maybe instead of shrines, something like Deku crypts? ” Who said that BOTW is the new OOT standard? OOT has a much better story with a Zelda who doesn't cry and the story wasn't about everybody dying and everything being in ruins. Though, Zel…

• BOTW Improvements

ZomBrad412 - - Modern Zelda

I think the Yiga clan hideout should've been in Spectacle Rock, with Ganon/Ganondorf relics to be seen/found. The leader should've wielded the Trident...

• Quote from MVS: “Quote from ZomBrad412: “Probably been said a million times before, but since BOTW is the new OOT-standard, definitely a return to Termina...but scarier and more disturbing...sadder too, but with the odd quirks... Maybe instead of shrines, something like Deku crypts? ” Would much more prefer an entire new land/world. Termina is great sure, but why return there? Why not something completely different that can be anything, with much more possibilities. New landmarks, new story, etc…

• It was an over world that almost made you be able to feel the rock, the grass, and the heat of the Hyrulean sun. Much more immersive than the 2d overworlds of the past, and more up close and detailed than what FF 7 and 8 had. I guess now it's a chore to travel... You get a horse though!

• Probably been said a million times before, but since BOTW is the new OOT-standard, definitely a return to Termina...but scarier and more disturbing...sadder too, but with the odd quirks... Maybe instead of shrines, something like Deku crypts?

• Quote from PurpleandRed: “Quote from Michelle: “"SCARIEST moments in Zelda games..." You know what I find scary? I'll tell you what I find scary. I find it scary that a bunch of people can play one of their favorite games for years and that so very few of them get the message behind said game. For example, how scarily blind do some people have to be not to see that most if not all of Skyward Sword is a warning and a lesson about greed, polution, climate change denial, lack of care for the planet…

• BS Zelda

ZomBrad412 - - General Zelda

I've played through third and fourth quest. Frankly, it should've been a Zelda All Stars on SNES with a remastered Zelda II. As a fan of the original, it was everything I wanted. New puzzles too.

• Quote from Wildecastor: “On the subject of what happens to the temples, I think they probably remain for a long time, or maybe get remodeled into later temples. We don't really see any ruins of them too often since they probably think that's a lot of work for a simple nod to a past game. Would be awesome to see though. I'll admit I kept an eye out for anything remotely resembling past temples in BotW. ” I wish there was a cavern in Spectacle Rock that led down to the labyrinth in the desert...to…

• I'd like to see the first three remade, with that 80s/90s anime look from the manuals. ... something Yuyu Hakusho-ish lol. I'm 33, so that might explain why

• A previous hero, who must be beaten by his descendent. Or, a sibling of Link. Go nuts...Princess Zelda herself, both with a sword, and her own Divine Beast!!

• Quote from gamtos: “Quote from ZomBrad412: “I'd like to know what happens to the countless dungeons and temples from game to game. Do they vanish after Ganon is defeated? Are the ruins in BOTW some of what's left? Do new sets of sages or "ancients" repurpose dungeons for rituals or to house the newest convenient item for a chosen one to need indefinite amounts of time afterward? Are they all still there, in whatever form, and video game logic just doesn't give you access? Also, does BOTW explain…

• ... also Fable, Kill zone, the PSP, classic Nintendo DS.... the million variations of the GBA. When 300 was new, and Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged brought the lulz... Remember when only the kids "got" anime? When the MMO industry was about to explode, and you could expect new Kingdom Hearts games lol

• Welcome to....I want to say 2006 or so lol... It was the heyday of Halo, Guitar Hero, classic Final Fantasy.... people who remember Blake Stone lol... When anyone who was anyone KNEW Duke Nukem would've blown Master Chief a new one... First of all, I was part of a clique of usuals that took over the forum. The mod was one of us, and looked the other way when we trolled the noobs..... so I'd like to apologize to anyone who might've been there and had their Halo or Final Fantasy vii thread decimat…

• Zelda II Appreciation Thread

ZomBrad412 - - Classic Zelda

Most of my life I agreed that AOL was stupid hard and felt less Zelda...then, a few years ago I actually decided to beat it... which I eventually did. Used internet guides when I was stuck for hours lol. I thoroughly enjoyed it. After that I gained the patience to tackle Dragon Warrior, and the original Final Fantasy. There's something about grinding in the wilderness to afford whatever upgrade you need that makes those tiny NES games as huge as BOTW or Skyrim. I don't know what it is though. I …

• There should be a game that reveals the triforce, the master sword, magic, spirits, chosen ones... they're ALL myth....and what really happened was just a kid looked at a cruel tyrant named Ganon and said, "enough"! .... Zelda looking suspiciously like Jennifer Lopez

• I wish they kept Spectacle Rock associated with Ganon... even if it's pure legend (don't play there at night, kids...Ganon'll get you!). ... maybe all Spectacle Rock formations lead to the ruins of level 9 lol

• Quote from Thal1989: “Not sure I agree with Link having a personality. He’s always had the odd cute or goofy animation, BotW has more. Where personality really becomes defined is in how he interacts with the other characters, and for the most part he’s close to blank-faced in every cutscene. Sure, he’s loyal enough to stick by Zelda’s side and weather her temper, but that’s the most he’s got going for him. It’s all very well for the champions diaries to tell us about he’s personality, but I feel…

• Quote from Kokiri Kid: “While making it a secret boss would be a neat, I'm still pretty sick of everyone being hijacked by Ganon. It's even got its own TV Tropes page, now, and the picture doesn't include every instance of it. ” I think it's time to redeem Ganondorf, and bring the triforce pieces and their bearers into harmony, thereby allowing Link to defeat Demise or his curse personified once and for all...at least until the Demise curse/the timelines become nostalgia lol. I'd go further and …

• Quote from Evran_Speer: “I'd assume that most of the dungeons decay into oblivion eventually, especially those that are already old buildings left out in the wild (Snowpeak, for instance). Others probably stick around for a long time (the Spirit Temple could be pretty timeless, if the Sphinx is anything to go by) but are just so obscure that they aren't visible in any other games (i.e. you have to follow an invisible ghost through a permanent sandstorm to get there). Quote from ZomBrad412: “Also…

• Triforce of Courage in BoTW?

ZomBrad412 - - Theorizing

Could the spirit orbs somehow be the Triforce Of Courage? Is that why what happens when you get them all happens? Are you truly worthy at that point (plot-wise lol)? Or, maybe the sheikah slate...is that it's power source? Did the sheikah harnass its power, or reconstruct it into a magic iPad?

• I can't do a convergence theory, despite how BOTW references all the timelines lol....unless the plot was about that and focused on what the magic of the ToT can do...unless that's what really happened 10,000 years ago...and was erased from all knowledge, and the people of Hyrule only know that a hero and Zelda, with Sheikah magitech fought and defeated Ganon. ...but, with the general audience ignorant to all timeline info...that'd be some kind of task lol. Maybe generalize it so WE get it, but …

• I'd like to know what happens to the countless dungeons and temples from game to game. Do they vanish after Ganon is defeated? Are the ruins in BOTW some of what's left? Do new sets of sages or "ancients" repurpose dungeons for rituals or to house the newest convenient item for a chosen one to need indefinite amounts of time afterward? Are they all still there, in whatever form, and video game logic just doesn't give you access? Also, does BOTW explain why Spectacle Rock is now near the desert? …

• I'd like to see a return of Agahnim...even if he was meant to be a puppet, or Ganon in disguise. Make subtle references to ALTTP for us, but Nintendo up the obligatory contradicting backstory (lol) for the reason why hes back, or a threat to begin with. I'd go all out and give him the entire triforce, only actively using it throughout the plot. ...then cue the surprise secret battle with Ganon at the end lol To keep it from being ALTTP again, I'd make that secret boss fight a secret to everybody…

• Zeldafy other games!

ZomBrad412 - - Future Zelda

Princess Zelda runs through Hyrule's creepiest areas for any given reason with limited resources and weapons in a survival horror! Graveyards, temples, the various realms and dream worlds in the series. Board up doorways to keep the redeads at bay... use a magic flame or mirror to see the poes... Get the magic Tommy gun to plow through waves of Stalfos