Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • It would all be hearsay, unless there's corroborating evidence that supports the testimony.

• the HIC doesn't appear to be slouching when it comes to opening investigations. There's already several tied to trump, his finances, and associates. Pelosi is a no bullshit negotiator. House is in a good place atm.

• you are assuming the democratic party is liberal. It is very much not. The number of liberal democrats in congress can be counted on one hand, maybe 2 if we are playing it loose.

• See, here's the thing, Bill. You don't know what it's like when things work. By the sound of it, you've come up only knowing the bottom of the well, but having enough privilege inside that well to not feel how bad you have it. But you do in fact have it bad, so bad you've accepted that it makes sense to go bankrupt over healthcare, or education(which is supposed to give you a leg up, not drown you as it does most young Americans), or that it makes sense to allow corporations(which are not The Pe…

• Anyone who strives to live in a civilized country where the government actually supports the people rather than scrambles to line their own pockets, should aim to leave America. The reality is that it's not possible. Fleeing the country requires a large amount of liquid assets, or an even larger amount of cash. It, like most human rights in America, is reserved for the wealthiest. Living in a country ran by people who legitimately do not care about human lives beyond their own is a fate few dese…

• Ultimately disappointing, repubs still in nra's pocket, dems the only one with head on straight but it doesn't matter because dems hold no sway in Florida. I still can't conceive of where the total apathy for human lives comes from for the gop. You honestly couldn't pay me enough to ignore the deaths of innocent people. You'd have to pay me so much, that the amount would flat out give me the unilateral power to change things for the better.

• Yea, buddy.... You might be missing the 20 or so dots bunched in the corner, you know, the ones with the least amount of gun violence and guns. Those are the entirety of the first world, and friend, pick any first world country and it's a step up from America. This country is the bottom of the barrel on all fronts. It's the least safe, it has the absolute worst healthcare, worst education, and an economic class disparity that would put even some third world countries to shame. There's really no …

• NYT-mass-shootings-3.png The issue is guns, and a total lack of control over them. It is far far far too easy for someone to obtain a weapon of war in this country. No one has a legitimate reason to have that kind of firepower.

• No one ever said Prime wasn't canon, it was only ever said to be a side story. Only Pinball and Hunters are non canon. The manga doesn't conflict with Other M, it conflicts with some people's idea of what Samus should be like. Apparently some people hoped that Samus actually WAS a robot, instead of a human being with emotions.

• So basically if you do cool things, you can't have emotions too? *sigh* Boys. I'm arguing from reality. How things actually are. Not how you wish them to be. I'm sorry that you made all kinds of assumptions without basis. No, I'm actually sorry for the fact that you can't seem to work past your own foolishly conceived beliefs, and embrace the fact that this is how she has always been in the material where she has been characterized. Your wishing otherwise does not make it so. If you don't like i…

• If you have trouble with your weight, changing your diet isn't going to do anything, not until you get your ass out of your computer chair and start exercising.

• There has only been one canonical dive into Samus' personality prior to Other M. The Manga, and if anything the two go hand in hand with each other. People should have known better than to project their own idea of a character onto an already established one. If you want some battle hardened emotionally dead bad ass, you should probably go for the stuff found on the Xbox. Sorry, but all those who are trying to find "inconsistencies" or justification for their whinging, may as well give up. You w…

• Affair=The End?

Ana Nuann - - Serious Discussion

Nothing is perfect.

• All boss fights were sense, blast, sense, blast. Still enjoyable. And I think the reason most people don't understand why she reacted to Ridley like she did is because they previously projected a mistaken personality onto Samus, don't have all the backstory, or are sexist teenage boys who think emotion equates weakness. Probably a few other possible reasons why they fail to understand, and I've yet to hear a valid argument for the belief that this is a "radical departure" from her personality.

• Affair=The End?

All we have and all we are, I don't think statistics should worry anyone. The bottom line relies on how we conduct ourselves.

• Most of the great music in M:OM happens on the title theme, one boss fight, and the credit roll. and if you thought, "That was the last boss? That's it?", then you haven't fought the TRUE last boss. You have to keep playing after the credits.

• Affair=The End?

Well it's a reality to me, so doubt can't quite play into it. Some people are just compatible.

• Affair=The End?

It's true, both marriages are over thirty years and with no resentment.

• Verbal Tics

Ana Nuann - - General Chit-Chat

These are not tics, they are idiosyncrasies.

• Affair=The End?

Find me a dragon, hotshot. Actually, find me two. I know two married couples who are quite happy with each other. I think people in Wales are just generally more grumpy.

• Affair=The End?

Which is why I say it doesn't happen past the serious point. Before then it's best to be upfront about seeing other people. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

• I don't know any obese people, so you'll have to speak for yourself. Honestly, I don't really feel a need to complain about the nutritional content of the food I eat, as long as the numbers check out when I see my doctor, why should I care?

• Affair=The End?

Actually some women might, but I don't know any people who would stand for it after things became serious. "Shopping for the right one" tends to entail a lot of dating(if you are into dating to begin with). Playing the field is the only way to find someone who clicks with you, but once in a committed relationship, it's no longer acceptable. Honesty is always the best policy in relationships. Having to be alone again to look for someone new shouldn't scare you into being a cheating bastard. If yo…

• Affair=The End?

That's a bad metaphor. At any rate, you can only get away with such a thing if you are completely up front about it. Otherwise, it is duplicitous.

• Agreed, real consequences serve to make people behave far more effectively than made up authority figures.

• Sexuality Conversions.

If you want to be immortal, you truly don't know the price.

• Sexuality Conversions.

You don't have an argument, you just have childish desires. What is there to respond with? I responded appropriately by dismissing childish thoughts as just that. Perhaps I should have stated more specifically what you should spend more time thinking about, and that would be your whole obsession with immortality.

• Sexuality Conversions.

I think someone would likely kill you for your hubris before you got the chance to exceed your natural lifespan. I think perhaps it is you who should spend more time thinking about what you say and think before making it publicly known.

• Sexuality Conversions.

You can't even replicate the way a brain works to begin with. And the fact remains, even if you could get a computer to work like one, there is no way to make a human into one. Humans will always be human. In the end, all you could ever create was something new, that would remain after the last human dies. No human will ever live forever. Who wants to live forever? Grow up. The only reason life is worth living is because of mortality. Death is inevitable. It will come to all things, organic or i…

• Sexuality Conversions.

Machines aren't flawless, and why the hell would you want to be a machine? It wouldn't even be possible to be completely machine, so then you are flesh trapped in a body that is essentially not your own. That's the stuff of nightmare. Being able to change between sexes would possibly solve a lot of problems related to sexuality and the bigotry centered on it, but eventually a new form of hate will be created.

• Affair=The End?

It can definitely be said though, that it is exceedingly rare these days for someone to conduct themselves that way. It's simply become impractical as more and more time passes.

• The japanese were put into concentration camps on US soil. Ignorance doesn't excuse disrespect.

• Affair=The End?

Great deal of naive sentiment in here. Despite what some may like to think, a person's religion is actually the last thing that they take into consideration when it comes to what they do and how they act. Religion simply doesn't mean anything these days. It should be disregarded in any attempts at deducing what X person is like or predisposed to do.

• Affair=The End?

That's pretty delusional if you ask me.

• Affair=The End?

That's for sure, just imagine if what one has done in the past was known to all those who would meet them in the future. Someone who has cheated in the past would not be likely at all to ever find anyone interested in pursuing a relationship with them. Traitors truly be damned.

• Affair=The End?

You don't need to, is the point. If you aren't happy with what you have, get out of it. There is no good reason to cheat.

• Affair=The End?

The question then would be: Why does one need to cheat or have multiple partners to enjoy themselves?

• The world needs less myths that scare people into compliance. People should decide to act right by virtue of doing right alone.

• The truth will always come to light, if you wish to lie, you should always be wary of this. There is never a situation where a lie is necessary. A child who has never had a father, would not react badly to being told the truth of why. You never miss what you never had, and that should be taken into account.

• Affair=The End?

There isn't really any evolutionary purpose to polygamy in this day and age, which is mentioned in the study. Early man had little choice, and was instinctually programmed to find and be with as many mates as possible in order to propogate the species. The study suggests that intelligent men are able to shrug off that primitive programming and pursue more fulfilling partnerships.