Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 224.
  • I would absolutely be up for any matches that people might want to have~ My code is 2790-9974-6104. (Northeast US) I can also be found on Discord at Alae#7582 as well! Feel free to add me and shoot me a message if anyone's looking to Smash!

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

I NOW HAVE GUILTY GEAR XRD REV2 ON PC. NOT A DRILL. You should also pick up Rev2 for either PS4 or on Steam, because now I can fight you on both of them and it'll be fun as heck!

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

Hey guys, it's that time of the year again and the DEALS ARE UPON US. That's right, the Steam Summer Sale is here and the DEALS ARE PLENTIFUL!!! Come on down and fight me in MELTY BLOOD, ON SALE FOR UNDER 7 BUCKS. That's a STEAL! Get it!! Please! Fight me. :3

• Quote from Serenity: “@alae you are just way too cute. I'm having a cuteness aneurism. ” I live to be Powerful~

• Quote from Serenity: “Having a good hair day, so taking a couple selfies. (Hidden Content) ” Looking ravish as always~ And with an infectious smile too!!! Meanwhile, all I've done is added a new gamer nerd jacket to my wardrobe! But it's good and powerful and what an excellent purchase~ (Hidden Content)

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

Quote from Slowpoke: “We could likely make a Discord group for anyone interested and set up events and tournaments. ” Oh that would be absolutely lovely! You can add me at Alae#7582.

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

Quote from Slowpoke: “Quote from Serenity: “I'm in support of a fight club, even though all I have is BlazBlue Central Fiction and Street Fighter. ” Kind of surprised there isn't one already. Maybe we could all get together and organize one? ” Shouldn't be too hard or anything. I'm up for that.

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

Quote from Jetstream Sam: “I don't know if anyone on ZU gets together much for fightan games in particular. Bit of a small crowd for it let alone finding a single game we all own. ” We should just start up some kind of fight club or something of the sort. I got a few more fight games under my belt since a few months ago and now I essentially own every Street Fighter as well as UNIEST. I've been really shaking to get some good fights in, in really anything.

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

Well, I finally caved and bought Street Fighter V as well as the 30th Anniversary Collection, so now I'll be able to play each main game in the series on the PS4. I haven't played the series in forever, but I absolutely loved playing III and can't wait to dive back into it and the Alpha series. Thank goodness for online play for Alpha 3 and III. Both of them rule so much.

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

I've just played a bunch of fighting games in quick succession because I'm just feeling bored and itching for a good fight and dang, it really takes no time for me at all to realize why I like some fighting games over others. Guilty Gear, Melty and UNIEL seem to be what's been keeping my focus in the past couple of days and honestly it's because of their mechanics keeping me engaged as well as the speed and how versatile all your movement options are. Give me more fighting games with air dashes …

• Serenity's Works

alae - - Creative Corner

omg, your work is absolutely incredible, Seren? That background piece is incredibly well done! The sketch is great, but with the colors laid over it, really makes it pop and bring it to life~ It's wonderful!!! I want to see more stuff like that~

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

Quote from irg: “alae once again exceeding all my expectations. Who do you play across each GG, particularly Rev2? Also slight sad you don't have it on Steam : ( ” In GGXX, I'm a Dizzy, May and Anji player. In Xrd Rev2, I'm a May, Baiken, Elphelt, Jack-O and Raven player~

• Fighting Games

alae - - General Gaming

We gotta get a fight club going and throw down some hands. I'm so into fighting games, even if I'm only moderately decent at them. I've been playing them since Street Fighter II on the SNES and I've constantly put quarters in at my local arcade to keep up with playing each new Street Fighter and eventually Marvel vs Capcom 2. BUT thanks to the Internet (and if a company implements good netcode), I can now just play matches with friends over the Internet either the game's built in online mode or …

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

GHbrwEa.png Hit a super bad creative slump recently, but I'm BACK and with a new signature of one of my favorite SMT characters~

• Did a bit of cosplaying for yesterday, although I didn't really go out or do anything. Still had some fun, though!!! (Hidden Content)

• I guess I'll put a picture up, that I just took, thanks to peer pressure~ (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Kaylin: “@alae, I really like your taste in fashion! I wish I was motivated enough to buy nice things. ;-; ” ;~; Aw, thank you! I'm probably going to go on a shopping spree during the holidays and hopefully I get the best best stuff. So I can take more pictures and look cuter!!

• Here ya go, friends of ZU~ Enjoy another wonderful photo of me in one of my favorite dresses..! ohsLlzo.png Big things to my bathroom for giving me a place to take my pictures.

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

K56imTr.png I might have gone a little overboard with how I wanted to do this one. Whoops..! I feel I should have kept to focus on two or three colors and brought them out more, because I feels a bit busyyy. Maybe a bit more focus on negative space, next time, since everyone's eyes are probably drawn all over the place. Underneath the spoiler bar is how I started off before going hogwild with brushes and effects and gradient maps and all sorts of neat little tricks I do.. (Hidden Content)

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Dr.Gazooks: “You making all the signatures is just making me jealous I am tempted to ask you myself... ” Always feel free to ask! If I absolutely can not pull it off, I'll let you know!

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Xenovent: “That is AMAZING! The only change I'll ask for is actually taking out that first "It's" so that the top reads "Your move" instead. Everything else is better than I could ask ” CLPqZbd.png DONE!

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Xenovent: “I am in your debt An imitation of the style you've already done for them two is fine. I like the darker background, my username and that caption. That can read "It's your move," as apparently it's very hard to find character quotes for Hifumi online lol EDIT: Ooh, I did find one quote: "Security is your greatest enemy" - if there's a way to put that in there too ” z8hrCdF.png How is this looking?

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Xenovent: “If you're still taking requests, I'd be super thankful to have one based on the following image. I'm basically in love with the style you've done with Prinny and Solsetur xD (Hidden Content) ” I would love to!!! Give me a bit and I'll see what I can do!! Anything specific you want me to do, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best!!

• *keeps sending out photos that friends have seen days before in an attempt to make more people see me and make my ego even larger until it goes kaboom* (Hidden Content)

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

RhkcVzZ.png Just got home about 30 minutes ago, decided to do something quick while I wait for some food to be made~ Decided to do one of my newest anime crush~ I'll probably use this after Halloween or something. Maybe.

• Hello! I am here! And looking fashionable!! Well, kinda boring, but fashionable, dangit!

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Quote from alae: “Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “D-d-dood! It's...it's amazing dood!! ” Thank goodness!! I worked on it for about 90 minutes, though, so I was afraid I wasn't working on it long enough, but so far the results were super good..! I think... ” Good enough to where it'll be in my signature for a very long time, dood! You're very good at making these, you know! ” Aww!! You make me blush!! I'm glad I could do something for someone and I'm absolutely thrilled you li…

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “D-d-dood! It's...it's amazing dood!! 6bbe93e498cbafccf22e79d6896904aaa4c79dd0_hq.gif ” Thank goodness!! I worked on it for about 90 minutes, though, so I was afraid I wasn't working on it long enough, but so far the results were super good..! I think...

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Hmm...I find myself in a bit of a predicament though, since I'm constrained to being Prinny haha. Do you think you can do anything with Hero Prinny? Obviously Prinnies are joke characters, so I have no idea what you can do with that since your signatures are all pretty and serious. I guess you could even say they're pretty serious! Feel free to do whatever you'd like from a design standpoint! Also if you wanna do something similar with Sol like make an avatar that'd be …

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Tada!: “Do you take requests? I used to make them for myself but since that my laptop's busted, I can't. ” I wouldn't mind at all! I have one request in my queue already and I'll get started on yours when I am available~ What woulf you like?? If you have ideas on a certain way you want something to look, please let me know that too~

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Tada!: “Whoah. Do you make signatures? ” Yes I do!

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Sólsetur: “anything is fine, but nothing too dark ploz ” CIwg8Fp.png 9gpiSYJ.png This is what I came up with for both of those! I can do something different or make adjustments as necessary, if needed..! Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “Do...do you take signature requests? Or is this a one time thing? ” I could do signature requests! If something somehow becomes "too difficult" or out of my hands I'll let you know.

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Okie!! I feel odd using other people's artwork nowadays for this, but brinkofmemories's artwork is too good and I'm a sucker for that Makoto/2B combo... I'll give it a shot!! Any kind of color preference you'd like me to go for?

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Sólsetur: “im really bad with signature requests too i wont be offended if you forget and never do it xD could you use any of these to make me a sig/avy set? (Hidden Content) (if you cant work with any of those you can always find something you like, or i can find a different char :3) ” Would you like me to use one for each and if you do, which would you prefer for what?

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from Sólsetur: “it is gud! if you make me a sig ill luv you forever :3 ” What would you like?? I could see about doing something for ya!! Hopefully I'll complete it sooner rather than later.

• Quote from Reyn Time: “Finally watched Koe no Katachi. Holy smokes what a movie. It dealt with SO many different things in such a serious, real way. I don't think I've ever seen a movie like it. Sometimes it was a bit confusing, but that's ok. Ending spoilers ahead. I'm really glad it had a happy ending, instead of a bittersweet one. It felt nice and I wasn't expecting that. ” I still need to watch this!! Me and a friend are planning to do it and I hope to do it soon.. If you haven't read the ma…

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Quote from PrinnyOfTime: “That Lucina one is especially You're really good at making sigs, for sure! ” Thank you, thank you!!! I'm trying to work out the old muscles and try to make something and this is my first result in a LONG LONG LONG time: 8L3ZIwg.png

• alae artworks~

alae - - Creative Corner

Aw, thank you, Sol!! I should really try to make one tonight.. Those are from like.. 4-5 years ago?? I should see how good I am now!! (probably not since I'm INCREDIBLY out of practice, but still know my old tricks)

• Currently doing my 3rd playthrough of Ys Origins, now that I got my PS4 Limited Edition copy in the mail~ Played it originally years ago on my PC and it's absolutely a blast, being up there with The Oath in Felghana as one of my favorite Combat Focused Ys games. Also playing Blue Reflection, a new JRPG by Gust which is 1 Part School Sim, 1 Part Magical Girl and 1 Part Relatable Content. Came out a few weeks ago, but I'm really pulled into the story~ Metroid: Samus Returns is snugly fit into my 3…

• Falcom

alae - - General Gaming

Now that Ys VIII has been sitting in my system for a few weeks, I think I can honestly say it's probably the best out of the Party Focused Ys games (Seven, Celceta, VIII) in terms of gameplay and general exploration. I felt more engaged in the world they were setting up and made sure to go out of my way to 100% it (which I can't say about Celceta, strangely enough). I'm still waiting on that Ys V remake, so hopefully that goes through production at some point, because it's definitely something I…