Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 41-80 of 952.
  • I really really like the grainy look. works well, some people just don't dig grainy cinema/photography. Fractal needs some grain/blur but thats all.

• BRAD LIKEY. I just think you could slim the moon up a bit, preferably of the right bottom only as the curves really add to the comp of the piece, just looks a little fat on the bottom.

• Everyone is into something I suppose. I prefer watches.

• Phone texts on its own?

Bradapalooza - - General Chit-Chat

Passwords on phones are jokes. 4 digits in most cases right? it's practically always an address or 1111. Someone was their friend, saw them put in the code, and used their phone.

• I doubt it, seeing as Core 2 Duo was basically the big thing back then iirc.

• Creed Irish Water almost made me barf, and Bond no. 9 has a few bad fragrances but I far prefer Brooklyn to anything Creed.

• I see no issues. unless your motherboards is archaic and the bios can't support, at which point im sure you can find revised bios.

• Help! Trojan attack!

I'd hesitate to download any free anti-virus programs, as they usually suck and make it worse. invest in ESET once you get your computer running again.

• Help! Trojan attack!

You can just delete your folders labeled TEMP and Temporary Internet Files and then make new ones with the same names. Being temp files they are not critical and are just there to make your interwebz and computer run faster via caching and are great places for viruses to hide. And those files you deleted that werent viruses will be replaced, as thats what caching is.

• Phone texts on its own?

Quote from Skermefaten: “Here's a link to my question on Yahoo! Answers btw: answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100110173030AAVMspT I sent someone a text message and a minute later a response came back, normal right? The next day I ask something about the topic we were on they said "What are you talking about? I never texted that." But that person found in their outbox the message sent. The person had never sent it, and the phone was just sitting on a table when it sent the text to me by its…

• Lol Creed. I can't stand most of Creed's stuff, and it's very expensive. Bond no 9 is far better imo. I use Versace Eau Frache and Jean Paul Gaultier most of the time.

• ZU Men's Advice thread

Nothing wrong with taking her to a movie you've already seen. You could play it either way, act like you've never seen it or be all like "Oh I saw this movie I think that you'd love, you wanna go see it". Naturally it would suck donkey cock if she didn't like it and you went with the second route, but if she did then thats bonus points brah.

• f35.png

• Steve.

• It looks like a background. Not anything in there to suggest that its a finished piece. meh.

• Best Composition (overall) Best use of Color (overall) Best use of size (overall) Best Critiquer I suppose you could also do nonoverall awards but I don't think i'd have the patience to look up peoples pieces, so I think we should keep everything to best overall use.

• I'd say keep the thingy in the top left and redo the background. If nothing else, the nasty green blotch behind her hair and in the top right

• lol where the **** did she get a rootkit. thats bad **** right there, not nessecarily damaging your computer but spilling its contents out to whoever wants it.

• We just don't have enough people and our userbase talent is really widely varied. I think its just difficult for us to have competition when we have some very good people, a couple of decent people, and then beginners in art. Furthermore, in the Graphics School and user run competition it just seems like the leader has lost interest everytime. Hyrule's homeroom was very good at first, but then we stopped getting tutorials specifically for certain people and we got them in smaller portions and we…

• Quote from Davey: “really? cause everyone else seems fine.” Quote from ZeldaMaster#1#1: “ Davey: I'm not sure. Personally, I'm not fond of the rainbow colors, the checkerboard look, and the—what would it be called?... The lighting? Luminosity?” Lighting is just blah to me. can't stand it.

• Graphics Design is probably the best moderated section in this forum so you guys are pretty good BJ and Frozen. Although I still resent that my sig was held out for being too small. Its a signature afterall, made to represent oneself or whoever requested it size is irrelevant.

• wayyyyyyyyyyy too bright. I can't even begin to look at the rest because it pains my eyes. and my monitor is darker than most.

• Quote from Tonch: “Like... Contra?” Contra was amazing. Games do need to be harder, and difficulity levels in general need to be bumped up. Modern Warfare 2 for example: The average gamer shouldn't be able to do pass Hardened, but I blew through it with ease. I might be better than average at FPS's I've played them a lot. Switch up to Veteran, recalling the difficulty of COD2 on Veteran. It's pathetic. Veteran is what normal should have been. wtf. I still get stuck on the vertical boss of Contra…

• attn ZU babes

I thought this said babies and then I was all like wha?

• Lingo

Most of them have that underlined dotting underneath them, such as OOT in your post. Just hover your mouse over that and it shows what it means.

• Haven't played a good JRPG in ages. Last jRPG I enjoyed was emulating and replaying Chrono Trigger recently. Also, I have no idea how Valve is overrated. They are putting out the best games in the market right now.

• Easiness. Games are just. just. too damn easy recently. Even hard games, with a few exceptions, are nothing compared to Doom on nightmare. Hell, I haven't even played a game that was as hard as Doom on hardcore recently.

• Best Game 2009!? Agree?

Bradapalooza - - General Gaming

Quote from Ben: “MW2 is a good game, but I don't think it was worthy of Game of the Year. It stayed will inside the boundaries that the previous games have made, and was mainly a polishing job with a new campaign etc. I think it's a shame that Dragon Age: Origins wasn't nominated, to be honest. That was a fantastic game. The PC version makes up for any faults the console versions had.” This. MW2 is fun, but Infinity Ward has yet to capture the awesomeness that was COD2 again. It was by far the b…

• I have no personal issues with any of the mods here. They do seem a little inconsistent in some cases but the forums works fairly well. I've rarely seen any bad mods in any the forums I've been on, and I imagine this is probably the one with the least mature/youngest members so I can see other forums being visited by members here having bad leadership. You have to remember mods likely used to be members and are going to have some people they like more/less and people that are young often aren't …

• ZU Men's Advice thread

fullPR-011392-436-1.jpg I just felt like this needed to be here.

• I'm not a border fan either, although this could do with a nice orange one. Turn down the brightness and some more pen tool action and get rid of the square effects on the left. Also I think if that orange in the sig was combined with a darker orange in a radial gradient it'd be a big improvement. (The light part behind you and getting dark on the edges of the sig.)

• Puck's Homeroom

Bradapalooza - - The Archives

Pucks room is dead. Also, I've only sort of forgotten about my assignment, so I might still do it at some point.

• The only thing I don't like about this piece Andy is the darkness of the sides. the only other thing I could think of is darkening the ground just a tad, but that would take forever and only make a minimal improvement.

• Apollo needs one more comment you silly peeps. So I'll do that. The border kills this piece for me, change the colour of it, ditch it, do something. The depth could be better, but I couldn't begin to tell you how to do so.

• I voted for your sig, not because I thought it was particuallarly great but because I absolutely love the colors and effects. and the work you did to Roxas that made him look so high quality. I think it'd be neater if he was tilted less and his body was covered a little more.

• Rowers need more emphasis. Move the other stuff away from them and do what ever you can to make it happen. The paddles look like **** on that vector. It might be a highquality image but the original is ****ty.

• I dun really think it counts, but you could just edit in a thought of his sig into your post and then yours would count. AS for your Manip, a bit random, but its pretty good for that style. just a little low quality looking cougars logo, and I think you add some emphasize on the rowers, so move the two guys off the heads of them and and a effect or foggy layer or something erased or vice versa on the guys.

• Ja. I was expecting there to be a foresty background as the green stuff, Now it looks like the background could just use a bit of texture, but I definetely prefer V2.

• Favorite Car?

I rock a Subaru WRX atm. I can't believe people are talking **** about the ****ing Bugatti Veyron on a Zelda Forum, as its so fast its really not even funny. Basically every car person in the world would take a Veyron before a Cobra etc. It might not have had a particuallarly fast time at Top Gear's track, but that track is tiny, and a Zonda simply isn't even as close to being as practical. Also, why are people so into the Reventon. Yeah it's secks, but still, not that secks.

• washed out. seriously washed out. turn down the opacity of the foggyness, copy the layer and erase over and around the render. Keeps the foggy effect but makes it viewable.