Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 178.
  • Scariest LoZ Enemies?

RoboticLink - - General Zelda

The only I can think of that hasn't been said (redead, gibdo,floormaster, etc.) is that tiny spider creature found in the TP Temple of Time, the one with the round, soft-looking, light blue abdomen.

• This game is looking amazing, beautiful art style, beautiful characters and what has the potential to be a great story. I am SOOO excited for this game. I just hope they won't rob us by giving Fire Emblem the Pokemon treatment like they did in Japan. They could easily fit it on one cartridge, but they would rather make the extra buck... feels like a sneaky way in tricking you into getting DLC. Hopefully North America will have the two (or three, apparently) story lines in one cartridge.

• The fact that they delayed it doesn't bother me that much (even though I would have loved to play it this year), if you ask me, it's the fact that they keep lying to us... I mean, I would rather have them tell us that it will come out in 2016, and it actually does, than get hyped for it and than let down a few months before the release. Also the whole "no Zelda at E3" thing is a huge letdown.

• I actually only play Nintendo games, some of my favourite franchises, other than Zelda, are: Metroid Fire Emblem Mario(depending on the game) Also many others but Metroid and FE, along with Zelda, are my top 3 favourite franchises.

• WW for stuff to do and exploration, TP for size and OoT for that amazing atmosphere that no other Zelda game can match IMO.

• What's your "go to" game?

I would have to go with TP, I have played that game 9 times and counting. TP is my favourite game of all time and I don't believe the day will ever come that I will get bored of it

• Voice Acting or Not?

RoboticLink - - Future Zelda

I would love to see NPCs speak Hylian in Zelda U. If there were voice acting in the game, it can't be English or any other human language, also, Link can't speak at all.

• Best Zelda Grafix!!

Which one has aged the best? Wind Waker hands down. The cel-shaded art style has barely aged a day since it was first released. All the HD version coul do to improve it 10+ years later, was fixing the lighting. The one that looked best at release? Twilight Princess. I LOVE the idea of a realistic art style in a Zelda game. I wouldn't want it on every game, but it worked for TP. I also love 16 bit graphics, so I must mention that I really like the way ALttP looks.

• I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this, butI think it's Wind Waker. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing game, but it is probably my least favourite 3D Zelda game. I feel the story was far inferior to the other games' story and it wasn't as addicting as other installments.

• I think it all depends on how you stab the enemy. For instance, in OoT, the way Link stabs Ganon is nothing special. Yeah, it is satisfying, but nothing compared the epic-frontflip-final-blow that you use on Ganondorf in TP. I think how you stab is more important than where you stab....but if I needed to pick one, I would have to say chest gets the VERY slight edge.

• Well I accidentally voted dungeons, because I thought you meant: What we need to focus more on (as in what's harder: exploring or solving dungeon puzzles) but I think Nintendo should focus more on the overworld, because it is just so much more memorable. So many parts of the story happen in the overworld, so I think that's what makes it important. I'm not saying dungeons shouldn't have a lot of time put in them, it's just that it's more important in my opinion, to have a good overworld, because …

• A revisit to AoL gameplay?

RoboticLink - - Future Zelda

If they could make AoL a lot easier by not including lives so that you wouldn't have to restart from the beginning after every game over, and making enemies a bit less tough, I think the game would be a lot better. Now, if they could do that, while adding HD graphics, I think that game would be INCREDIBLE.

• I think the 3D effects would look cool on TP and SS, but I personally think they would look way better on Wii U. Picture this: Imagine the realistic art style of TP, in HD. It would look SOOO beautiful and realistic. Also imagine the bright colors of SS remade in HD, I think they would look better on Wii U than on 3DS

• I got a bunch of games from the 3DS Virtual Console a few months ago and I'm currently still playing: Oracle of Seasons: It has some really tricky dungeons if you ask me... that's mainly why I am still stuck on it. Kirby's Adventure: Not a very hard game, I just don't get around o playing much. Kid Icarus: SO FREAKING HARD!!! I keep falling off the screen, it's not easy at all

• The "core" of Zelda

I think the core of Zelda is cutting grass and breaking pots!!! Joking aside, I think it's a perfect balance between exploration, puzzle solving, fun gameplay, and a good story and atmosphere. Other things like characters, villages, weapons, items, etc. are also important, but not necessarily the core of Zelda

• Mine was probably from TP, when a 10 year old version of me overwrote either my account or someone else's not only once, but twice. That was soooo annoying!! I didn't take the time to read the instructions and ended up having to restart the game from the start...

• Hyrule Warriors Anime?

I don't think there is enough of a story behind Hyrule Warriors to make an anime out of it, although I may be wrong having not payed it yet. I think if they were to make a Zelda anime, it would be on the entire Zelda series, and not only on a non-cannon collaboration with the creators of dynasty warriors. I just think it is to "beat 'em up" to make anything other than a video game. But that's just my opinion, and I respect yours and I do like your idea

• I like this idea of having multiple choices. I don't think you can compare 2D games to 3D ones because they are so different. I chose ALTTP because it is the first zelda game that really got it right (come on, don't tell me the other two before it were flawless). I also chose OoT because it is just such a memorable game that was tons of fun to play. My third and final pick was TP, my personal favourite game of the series and of all time. This was the first Zelda game I ever played, so I wouldn't…

• Your Favorite Zelda Baddy

I don't think there could possibly be a more iconic villain in the series than Ganon. He has appeared in many of the best games in the franchise (LoZ, ALTTP, OoT, TP, etc.) and he played a big part in most of our childhoods. Ganon gets my vote

• I think it would be cool if Nintendo invented a Hylian language that the characters speak in, I don't want them speaking English or any other human language, I think it would ruin the games seriousness. And one thing is for sure: NO HYLIAN, NO ENGLISH AND NO TALKING WHATSOEVER FOR LINK

• Best Zelda Dunegons?

I voted OoT, because the dungeons were beautiful and there weren't any really bad ones in my opinion. With dungeons like the Forest Temple, the Spirit Temple and the Great Deku Tree, I think Ocarina of Time has the best temples. Twilight Princess has more complex puzzles though, and the dungeons have serious depth, the only reason I'm putting it in second place is because of the Palace of Twilight (I can't stand that annoying hand trying to steal my Sol!).

• Zelda Survey!

What was your first Zelda game and when you first played it? My first Zelda game was TP, it was my first real video game (I had played Wii Sports and Wii Play before, as well a a couple PC games). The first time I played it was in 2008, before that I never really got into gaming. Which game is your favorite and why? TP again, I think it's because it was my first game and it made me want to play video games. It was also an incredible game. Which character is your favorite and why? Besides the mai…

• I've already stolen little toys from my kindergarten class, I know, I know, I'm a rebel. I guess that was before I could develop a conscience though. Other than that I can't think of anything else.

• I want Italy to win the cup. They are my favorite team because my great grandfather was Italian. It's a shame that England couldn't go through though.

• Favourite Zelda Music

I love Fi's Theme and the Ballad of the Goddess from SS, Midna's theme and Light Spirit's Theme form TP, all the Ocarina songs and Zelda's theme from OoT, the Great Sea theme and Dragon Roost Island form WW and the original Zelda medley. One of the best remixes I have ever seen was Lost Woods Dubstep Remix by Ephixa (and this is coming form someone who is not to fond of dubstep). I'm probably forgetting some but you get the point

• I suppose it would be a good idea for novices, but if I was the only one playing these games, I wouldn't want one (except on Zelda II). I think the difficulty adds to the game, we all get that feeling of being stressed when we only have one heart and we need to find a fairy, I think that feeling is great. Since millions of people play Zelda though, I think it would be helpful to have an Easy Mode, a Normal Mode and a Hero Mode.

• I own a physical copy of Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time 3D and Skyward Sword. Although I bought the two Oracle games, Link to the Past, Legend Of Zelda, Zelda II, and Link's Awakening. I am planning on getting Wind Waker HD and A Link Between Worlds soon though.

• I highly doubt it's real. First off, the sheet says Nintendo U, Nintendo would have given it's official name in that document. Second, it's missing some titles and has others that are improbable, like Star Fox 3DS. Third, the piece of paper is too clean for something that many people have already touched. Might as well give it to the hand in the bathroom....

• I see the art style looking like a slightly more cartoony version of the tech demo, somewhere between TP and SS art style. The graphics, though, will look far more finished and beautiful than the tech demo. Characters?: I would love to see midna come back, but I just don't see that happening. I expect to see races from old games, like gorons, zoras and possibly but not likely, kokiri. They will also probably invent a new race just for this game. World: I can see, as Nintendo said, this game bein…

• The Year of LoZ

I don't think they would have a "Year of LoZ" because Zelda is a game that takes years just to create one installment . It would take too long to make more than one Zelda game to release that year. Besides, 2011 was basically the year of Zelda: the 25 th anniversary was HUGE, way bigger that the year of Luigi. It had SS, OoT 3D, a symphony and a lot of attention

• I completed Skyward Sword 100% with no guides, but that's just about it. Most of the games I have played had a few very tricky parts that I needed to look up to get past. I only use guides when I absolutely have to

• I'm not much of a collector, although I do have the limited edition Zelda 3DS bundle released with ocarina of time. It's one of my most prized possesions

• I think it would be an orchestrated version of the original Legend of Zelda overworld song. With many instruments, voices and a very... majestic vibe to it

• The Hookshots are a lot of fun to play with!! Especially in the 2D Zelda games, I don't know why I like @D Hookshots better, I just find they are really cool. Besides that the arrow upgrades (fire, ice, silver, etc.) are a nice touch and add quite a bit to gameplay despite the little change they make. The last thing has to be any of the instruments, like the ocarinas (especially of Time), flutes and the Wind Waker. It shows that music is an essential part of gaming and how nice it is to finally …

• I love them all (I've never played MM and WW though). There is something with a 3D Zelda game that a 2D game doesn't have, that depth the game has to it, you know? Don't get me wrong I love the pixelated 2D games, but the 3D games are very good too.

• Well, Zelda II: Adventure of Link, was REALLY HARD, I still haven't finished it. The final temple in LoZ was very difficult too. Those are probably the two hardest parts in Zelda I have ever done.

• I would pick Twilight Princess for my first game, as it is what got me hooked on the series. The Legend of Zelda is a wonderful franchise, it is a mix of action/adventure and puzzles. It has an amazing story most of the time, and is not complete without dungeons and gadgets. This is how most of the stories go: Link must go rescue Princess Zelda and even the entire kingdom of Hyrule, where Link and Zelda live, from an evil villain (often Ganon). To do so, he must go through many dungeons that eac…

• Ganondorf's Ages

The two OoT Ganons seem right, but remember that TP Ganondorf and OoT Ganondorf are the same, he was sealed away and got out after one hundered years. I'm not sure about WW beacause I don't know enough about the game to say that, so my guess is that since he has the Triforce of power, he cannot die of old age. Remember that Demise from SS may be Ganondorf in his youngest form, and SS in 1000 years (I'm pretty sure) before OoT, and that he was alive for centuries before SS, when he attacked then …

• Faron woods?

What I think, is that Hyrulians win and lose some territory over the years. For example, I read somewhere that the Pedestal of Time is in the same place in OoT as it is in TP. This means that they changed places over one century, the only place we still can go visit from OoT is the Sacred Grove (used to be the Temple of Time, so the rest of Castle Town was destroyed, they probably never came back to live in it after Ganon took over). Hyrule is the land in which we find Hyrulians, it has no borde…

• 1.That weird cutscene in the Lanayru Light Spirit cave with the three Dark Links (TP) 2.Seeing Girahim and Zant feak out (TP and SS) 3.Finding out Sheik was not only Zelda, but also a dude (OoT) 4.Seeing the hand in the toilet (SS) 5.Probably a lot of scenes i MM that I don't know about (never played it)