Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 201-240 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Like many posters have said, ZU uses vBulletin. It can be a bit pricey but there are several cheaper/free alternatives online if you'd like to have a search. As your question's been answered here, I'll go ahead and lock this thread.

• Steam Autumn/Spring Sale 2013

Panique - - General Gaming

Tempted to grab FF7 for $4, just because I've never actually played it.

• Steam Autumn/Spring Sale 2013

It's called the Spring sale for me! The southern hemisphere appreciates that, Steam! ---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ---------- $6.24, if you don't have TWDG please buy it now motherfuckers

• On one hand, I wish that they'd scrapped features that seem gimmicky just for the sake of including the gamepad. On the other hand, if they didn't bother including the gamepad, people would start wondering why they should have to purchase a new system just for the gamepad that one of the big games for the console doesn't even need. That being said, 3D World isn't released here until the 30th, so I haven't been able to play the levels for myself yet.

• I started off at the age of 12 with a Nokia 3315! That thing was the bomb. Used to play Snake on the way home from school, and I switched the case to this badass glowing dragon one. Stronger than a brick. I got it because I started getting the bus home from school and my parents felt like I should be able to contact them or them contact me if necessary. 56.jpg At some point after I got this one - I think my sister wanted my old phone or something, so my parents let her have it and got me a new o…

• Are you a Smoker?

Panique - - General Chit-Chat

No! I have never smoked a cigarette, but I have been tempted to sneak one off a friend just to see what all the fuss is about. I very rarely smoke cigars - I probably haven't had one in over a year, maybe even two. I've tried hookah a couple of times and found it fun, but not something I'm interested in doing on a more regular basis.

• Searching

Panique - - Help and Feedback

Probably a dumb question, but does the URL of the page show the "highlight=lazy" thing?

• AA HAS GOOD TEETH Also that panoramic thing looks sick as! I tried using the panoramic thing on my camera once and it uh, didn't really work. I'll see if I can find the attempt sometime. zay congratulations! I remember my muck-up day: it sucked. The year before mine acted like shitbags on their muck-up day, so they punished the next year by taking away most of the fun stuff. I rocked up to school wearing... I can't remember, funny tights and maybe a different skirt that wasn't the school skirt, …

• Yeah, I've got like four mush closets and still no mush wall. I'll be holding onto them all so I guess we can trade for complete sets after the month ends?

• Secturity Token?

Panique - - Help and Feedback

Hmm - I was able to successfully upload and insert a small gif into my own signature, using Google Chrome and the green skin. What browser and ZU skin were you using? It looks like the security token errors seem to pop up on vBulletin forums when custom styles or plugins haven't been updated to versions that are compatible with the vB version, or something along those lines. Probably something one of the more technical back-end staff members can look into. Like mentioned above, for the time bein…

• Quote from Chad: “I want to be a homosexual, mexican, atheist illegal immigrant, living in the deep south. Would their be a more oppressed minority?” Don't forget to be a woman, too! I am glad to be a straight girl. Otherwise I'd have to stray from my boyfriend, and I like him a lot.

• Bathroom habits

Oh, I pee in the shower like every single shower. Sorry Todd.

• Unusual Eating Habits

Quote from Florina Belmont: “Im a stickler about leftovers. Or if something has been sitting in the fridge too long. I get...paranoid about it. If something has been chillin' for too long, ill side-eye it big time.” Ooh, samesies. My general rule of thumb is two days - don't like eating leftovers after that.

• Unusual Eating Habits

I have issues with food contamination (working on them, very slowly!) so I pretty much entirely avoid food that was made by other people. Surprisingly, I'm pretty okay with restaurant food - the food standards here in WA are pretty high, so I just assume they're all complying. I hate it if I can see the person making my food and they like, read a message on their phone and then smooth their hair back and then touch my food without changing gloves or washing their hands or anything, ewwww.

• Bathroom habits

WELL GEEZ THIS ISN'T AN INVASIVE THREAD AT ALL GAMZ If everyone in this thread has told the truth about washing their hands after going to the bathroom, I am so proud of you all. Quote from Gamzee: “How often do you pee in a day?” Anywhere between 2-3 or like 6-7. I used to go a full school day without entering the bathrooms since they were gross, and I could hold it, sometimes even if I didn't go in the morning. I definitely didn't drink enough water. I drink more water now, and since I work si…

• Did I nab Dora from anyone here? I've only been to a couple of your towns, but I can't figure out where the heck she came from. I thought she was a random, but then she mentioned speaking to me before in another town... <___> I don't even like her. GO AWAY DORA.

• Quote from Dox: “Bear in mind though that I don't necessarily agree with the ENTIRE "showing flesh is wrong" idea. I have no problem with people wearing swimwear while they're swimming/sunbathing, because that's what the beach is for, really: feeling the warmth of the sun on your skin, etc. And besides, what people choose to wear is their own business. All I'm saying is that there's a difference with having your own preference, and saying that this preference is OBJECTIVELY better. Obviously thi…

• Onesies

I love just about all the onesies on kigu.me. Also pug onesies. PUG ONESIES ARE THE BEST.

• A silver axe would be amazebells.

• Quote from Dox: “I haven't played Bayonetta, but I do have to say that when people say "Bayonetta goes around dressed in basically nothing, but it's done in an empowering way", my first thought is "yeah right". I'd find her pride in her body more empowering if she didnt have a perfect body. However as it is, I don't believe her character was designed with respect for women in mind. In fact I think I know what WAS in mind.” To be fair, how many males in video games do you see who don't have a ste…

• a) dem cheeks b) Did you attract all of these ladies that night because dang, that is a good effort c) dat height I don't really ~go out~ that often, but I ~went out~ on Wednesday night so I tried to look pretty. tumblr_mvw2owZsqA1qadoszo1_500.jpg

• Quote from zeruda~: “^Nothing good can come from people deciding to dress half naked.” Why would you say that?

• Quote from Power Shot: “Does anyone know if I can order something from Nooks and have Pete deliver it at five pm today?” Yeah, that works - I did that for my first fashion check yesterday.

• Quote from MajorasMask: “I can't imagine how that would bother me.” Perhaps that's because you're not in the situation of being of a gender that's completely underrepresented in gaming, not only in the games themselves, but also a community that tends to alienate female gamers under the impression of them being 'fake geek girls'. I wouldn't be too bothered if a few, select games featured sexy girls for the sake of eyecandy, as long as the same amount of games (or the very same games) did the sam…

• Quote from MajorasMask: “In this context, what do you mean by object? Also, why is it bad if women are turned into 'objects'?” Because it's ridiculous for female characters to be inserted into a game purely to be sexualised and provide eye-candy for the outdated 'straight male audience' demographic.

• I really dislike my town layout and the position of both my cafe and campground, and I'm not particularly attached to any of my villagers, but I've put so much time into saving my bells and my catalog and bugs and fish and everything that it feels wasteful to restart. Quote from Power Shot: “Hmmm...I'd need to get a police station. That would give me Booker, who would clearly serve as the Hank for my town.” Silver_shovel_ore_nugget.jpg They're not rocks, they're minerals!

• The Wolf Among Us

It's $25 for all 5 eps, game updates each time a new one is released.

• friend took this photo of me destroying a burrito after getting my tattoo done: 1393270_10152005362041085_280338643_n.jpg </lady>

• Woohoo, Angus is moving out tomorrow! Never got attached to him, and I think that's the last of my original villagers gone. Still no Vesta. I keep waiting.

• Games that Deserve a Remake?

Let's all sit and quietly reflect on Pokemon Snap on 3DS and/or Wii U. With way more Pokemon and areas included.

• Food and Cooking

Tuna bake! I LIVE for tuna bake.

• Halloweeeeeeen! Only Frank, Alli, and Diva are in their houses and I've already spooked all three of them with my ghost mask. Waiting for some of the others to head indoors to pick up some more from the creepy set!

• Worst Haircuts v_____v

I have super thick hair like Lly and Calypso, so I suffered from those triangle bob cuts for many years throughout primary school. I'd have these short choppy bangs to match, too; my aunt used to cut them for my sister and me and my mother always hated how they looked. Now that I've grown my hair and get it thinned regularly, the thickness has been held at bay! That being said, I did get a pretty shocking chop to my bangs the day before I met Liah a few years back! dreamworld079.jpg sorry I had …

• Halloween

I've changed the thread title to make this thread more inclusive for other ZUers to share their Halloween costumes, too, just to avoid a lot of similar threads popping up. Go forth and share your efforts!

• Quote from Ahluk: “zqs3.jpg look i have purple hair @LOOKSLIKEPANI” AHLUK MY HAIR HAS NOT BEEN PURPLE SINCE LAST YEAR INACCURATE

• Quote from gamtos: “ALL WHITE GIRLS LOOK LIKE PANI DANG IT I HAVE TROUBLE ENOUGH AS IT IS TO NOT CONFUSE YOU GUYS WITH SPAGH AND MAYOR DOG. HAS ANYONE EVEN SEEN YOU TWO IN THE SAME ROOM? HMMMM? HMMMMMM?” SEE THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO GET TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS SO NO ONE BRINGS BACK #LOOKSLIKEPANI

• Is marriage outdated?

Panique - - Internet: Serious Business

Quote from nighthawkx: “I don't have the option of nuking the moon even though I'd like to. I'm probably biased. I don't see myself getting married. I see it as silly as nuking the moon. Maybe something good could come out of it, but I don't see any real benefit.” The majority of the human race don't have the option of nuking the moon, either. However, they can get married, while [strike]heterosexual[/strike] homosexual couples can't. (edit: hahaha whoops)

• One session! The linework and shading only took about an hour, and the colouring a little more than an hour. I am tiny, so covering the whole shoulder didn't take too long at all, luckily!

• Quote from Double A: “I confuse - which shoulder is the tat on?” My right shoulder. I don't understand how the first two photos have flipped it because I used the inner camera for the first 3 shots and the third didn't flip it. D: Quote from Knuckles: “Same here! I have many tattoos coming up in the near future and I am excite~ Do you plan on working down from those flowers? Maybe, getting a sleeve done or something? I think it looks excellent as is, but a sleeve would be crazy awesome. The plac…

• Thanks Buu and Mel! I've always wanted to explore tats/piercings more and only got the money and the balls to do it more recently, so I'm glad I'm getting to explore it. I loooove my new flowers! Asked my mother what she thought - "it's a bit big"