Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 636.
  • I remember ZU when...

Melpomene - - General Chit-Chat

I remember when Gold used to run the art contests. I also remember when we had a fantastic Mine craft Beta Server.

• 2010, bored and browsing for zelda on the web. Posted a little and soon made a lot of friends here. Eventually worked my way up to become a super moderator. Then retired. Was a great community

• (Hidden Content) :ghirahim::ghirahim::ghirahim::ghirahim::ghirahim::ghirahim:

• At that age the present is for the parents not having to buy something themselves. Clothes, diapers, money for a babysitter and a night out, etc. P.s dont have kids.

• Hide it in her food, let her eat it. She may choke a little, is okay. Then, when she plops it into the bowl and she hears a clunk of the metal hitting the porcelain, you burst in, pushing her out of the way, grab the ring and propose. She wont expect nothing.

• The hardest thing you can ever do is admitting you arent perfect and that you need help. Not to yourself, to someone else. The doctor will want you to see a psychiatrist most likely. That is something you will have to be ready for. I went in for social anxiety and he wanted me to see one. I couldnt handle that thought and broke down. Telling someone things about me that I dont even tell my best friend, is something you have to be able to do. So instead I got anti-depressants and it has worked wo…

• I take some magnesium/ sleep supplements. Works pretty quick for me. I do also believe it works so I hopefully get added placebo effects. ;3 Melatonin is produced by the pineal gland in your body which controls your circadian rhythm. Xeno suggested not being glued to the screen, melatonin production is inhibited by light. So xeno is a smartt mother fucker.

• Marijuana is NOT physically addicting. As in, your body doesn't get addicted to it. Whereas alcohol IS physically addicting, meaning when you try to quit, you get physically ill from going cold turkey. Psychologically you can be addicted to many things. So that is down to personal psyche. Personally I think it should be legalized. 18+ like the other drugs (or 21 I guess if you are from the US). It would benefit economy like alcohol and ciggies do. Because the government would tax the shit out of…

• MELP IS HERE AND HOPE YOU ARE QUEER. I8CDs58.jpg

• League of Legends

Melpomene - - General Gaming

An active league thread huh? EUW- Archaeah (lvl 30 main silver 4) NA- AlchemicOooze (lvl7) Feel free to add me for a game P.S don't listen to keith hes a noob. ;D

• Could you perhaps give reasons why you think they are more creative and how they explore the universe more compared to what? What you have given is not enough to carry on a discussion with as you don't really explain your reasoning or any examples of what you mean.

• OoT Zelda or TP Zelda?

Melpomene - - General Zelda

TP Zelda lacked something to me. She just sat in the castle the whole time not really doing much. I know she was captive or whatever but it just seemed she was there for two reasons. To help Midna, then reapear as a boss. The latter happens with no real explanation. OoT Zelda has more of a story and involvement. She sends link on a secret mission so to speak, runs off and hides as shiek, who is quite tough and mysterious. It also seemed like she had real emotion in apologizing to Link for what s…

• What Zelda game should I get?

Just get whatever appeals to you the most. You seem to like handhelds, so Twilight princess I would say would be easy to adjust from handheld to console Zelda games.

• Popular Zelda Opinions

There needs to be some discussion here. Not just saying your perspective of what the popular zelda opinions are, why are they the popular opinions? Most of these posts are simply personal opinion, which is not neccesserily popular. The op is asking for what you think the popular opinions are. Saying, ww sucks, tp is the best and other such sentences are not true and your personal opinion. I'll say, Navi is annoying. why? Because there has been so many posts and topics about her being so. I don't…

• Most light-hearted Zelda?

I would say WW based on the colourful looks. But if you went deeper into that story it isn't that light hearted in terms of storyline. Your sister is taken, you pretty much give up any childhood left and your dear old grandmother to go save her. When ever i return to see the grandmother it feels like she is so lonely and worried. There's other stuff that certainly isn't as light-hearted as the graphics and music lead you to believe imo. Story wise, Spirit tracks seemed very lack luster on making…

• Do you like Zelda?

I like Zelda. I haven't played a lot in the past year or so though. But the series overall is pretty great.

• Well, it would depend on what consoles I had at the time. Assuming I have all the things I have now, I'd probably play OoT with them. But any of them would probably be fine to try get them into.

• How did you discover Zelda?

Was one of the first N64 games my dad brought home one day. Zelda and mario, one for each of us kids. Since then loved it.

• Torchlight II

Found notch's mine twice now. And got the diamond sword both times. I want to get the others as well Anyone else find Claptrap yet? From borderlands. (Hidden Content)

• League of Legends

I will never be high enough for war hero janna ;-; Someone on EU WEST. Play with meeee QQ

• LOL. I swapped to that. Never noticed it before either. Can't help reading the changed item names in a steve irwin accent. CRIKEY.

• sweet jesus. I finished the outside of my hotel resort. m8efyh.png

• So while the ZU server was down. I traveled over to a creative server i go to. And started to build a resort. 2ephu6q.png mrfdcy.png

• It's been a while since I posted here. So this is what I am currently building. vpugas.png Hopefully it shows I want it to look roman. :3

• Mid 2012 Awards Results!

Melpomene - - Awards Archive

:ghirahim::ghirahim::ghirahim: [I]Social Awards[/I] Most Perverted Golddron - 6 Dovahkiin - 4 Most Innocent Willow-chan - 12 Strawberry - 4 Best Friends 4eva award Liah & Avalanchemike - 9 Amy & Saul - 4 Wackiest member Buu - 5 Nyook - 4 Best Social Group Din - 5 Androssism - 3 The Sabbo Award For Being Around For A Long Time And Posting A Lot But Not Getting Noticed Pietro - 8 Azzy - 3 kodachrome - 3 Envy - 3 Music Aficionado Award Azraelblack - 7 Conde - 3 Movie Aficionado Award Bravo - 6 Lunc…

• Keith you fuck. You know I'll be playing League.

• Creative Awards Voting

cREATIVE.png Welcome to the ZU Awards. In each thread are several awards, and you may vote on the most worthy member to earn that title. To vote without causing confusion, please use this format, bolding the name of the candidate. Award name: Cody. For example, if I was voting Cody for Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence, I'd go: Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence: Cody -You may only vote once in each thread. -Please, to avoid confusion, edit all yo…

• Social Awards Voting

25r36kl.png Welcome to the ZU Awards. In each thread are several awards, and you may vote on the most worthy member to earn that title. To vote without causing confusion, please use this format, bolding the name of the candidate. Award name: Cody. For example, if I was voting Cody for Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence, I'd go: Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence: Cody -You may only vote once in each thread. -Please, to avoid confusion, edit all you…

• Scrapbook Awards Voting

bfo1fr.png Welcome to the ZU Awards. In each thread are several awards, and you may vote on the most worthy member to earn that title. To vote without causing confusion, please use this format, bolding the name of the candidate. Award name: Cody. For example, if I was voting Cody for Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence, I'd go: Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence: Cody -You may only vote once in each thread. -Please, to avoid confusion, edit all your…

• Forum Awards Voting

euhhkj.png Welcome to the ZU Awards. In each thread are several awards, and you may vote on the most worthy member to earn that title. To vote without causing confusion, please use this format, bolding the name of the candidate. Award name: Cody. For example, if I was voting Cody for Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence, I'd go: Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence: Cody -You may only vote once in each thread. -Please, to avoid confusion, edit all your…

• Personality Awards Voting

98si8l.png Welcome to the ZU Awards. In each thread are several awards, and you may vote on the most worthy member to earn that title. To vote without causing confusion, please use this format, bolding the name of the candidate. Award name: Cody. For example, if I was voting Cody for Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence, I'd go: Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence: Cody -You may only vote once in each thread. -Please, to avoid confusion, edit all your…

• Zelda Awards Voting

2jd3v46.png Welcome to the ZU Awards. In each thread are several awards, and you may vote on the most worthy member to earn that title. To vote without causing confusion, please use this format, bolding the name of the candidate. Award name: Cody. For example, if I was voting Cody for Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence, I'd go: Greatest Thing To Ever Happen To The Totality Of Existence: Cody -You may only vote once in each thread. -Please, to avoid confusion, edit all you…

• (post if you're interested) *posting* PC, PS3 and Wii.

• A little late, but here are the results! Thankyou to who entered, they were all great entries. The theme was MS paint. The runner up is: Liah mspaintfinal.png There was a tie for the winning entry, so the winners are: Jehanne link-epona_zu.jpg and Nestle mspaint.png Also, it is time to stop doing the contests. Gold and I have decided to stop doing the contest indefinitely. The interest in these has waned enough that there just is not enough entries to warrant the continuing contests. Thankyou to…

• Zelda Awards Nominations

2jd3v46.png Welcome to the ZU awards. Nominations will stay up until June 14th In each of these thread we'll be putting members forward for a chance at winning one of the illustrious and much sought-after ZU awards. In order to do this without confusion, please use the following template. Award name: Username For example, if I was nominating Melpomene for the Most Awesome Person Ever (an excellent choice), I'd put Most Awesome Person Ever: Melpomene Please use the member's full name and remember…

• Social Awards Nominations

25r36kl.png Welcome to the ZU awards. Nominations will stay up until June 14th In each of these thread we'll be putting members forward for a chance at winning one of the illustrious and much sought-after ZU awards. In order to do this without confusion, please use the following template. Award name: Username For example, if I was nominating Melpomene for the Most Awesome Person Ever (an excellent choice), I'd put Most Awesome Person Ever: Melpomene Please use the member's full name and remember…

• Creative Awards Nominations

cREATIVE.png Welcome to the ZU awards. Nominations will stay up until June 14th In each of these thread we'll be putting members forward for a chance at winning one of the illustrious and much sought-after ZU awards. In order to do this without confusion, please use the following template. Award name: Username For example, if I was nominating Melpomene for the Most Awesome Person Ever (an excellent choice), I'd put Most Awesome Person Ever: Melpomene Please use the member's full name and remembe…

• Forum Awards Nominations

euhhkj.png Welcome to the ZU awards. Nominations will stay up until June 14th In each of these thread we'll be putting members forward for a chance at winning one of the illustrious and much sought-after ZU awards. In order to do this without confusion, please use the following template. Award name: Username For example, if I was nominating Melpomene for the Most Awesome Person Ever (an excellent choice), I'd put Most Awesome Person Ever: Melpomene Please use the member's full name and remember …

• 98si8l.png Welcome to the ZU awards. Nominations will stay up until June 14th In each of these thread we'll be putting members forward for a chance at winning one of the illustrious and much sought-after ZU awards. In order to do this without confusion, please use the following template. Award name: Username For example, if I was nominating Melpomene for the Most Awesome Person Ever (an excellent choice), I'd put Most Awesome Person Ever: Melpomene Please use the member's full name and remember …

• Scrapbook Awards Nominations

bfo1fr.png Welcome to the ZU awards. Nominations will stay up until June 14th In each of these thread we'll be putting members forward for a chance at winning one of the illustrious and much sought-after ZU awards. In order to do this without confusion, please use the following template. Award name: Username For example, if I was nominating Melpomene for the Most Awesome Person Ever (an excellent choice), I'd put Most Awesome Person Ever: Melpomene Please use the member's full name and remember …