Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Oblivion is lots of fun. Some things are REALLY WEIRD, like jump everywhere to increase acrobatics. But I really think it has better quests than Skyrim. Or at least more memorable ones. I can barely remember sidequests from Skyrim, but I can remember a lot from Oblivion because they were interesting. Cheydinhal best city next to Skingrad. But Anvil is extra cozy too.

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “There are two types of people in this section. Oldies who only roleplay with oldies (and also dnd) and fresh young things (I won't say newbies cause some of us have been roleplaying quite a while) who only roleplay with fresh young things. ” And then there are oldies who come in, say "hi!" and then disappear for an indefinite amount of time. *Fades away*

• They Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) devs announced Judge Eyes (western temporary title "Project Judge"). It's a game where you play a detective, and do detective things, like tailing people, taking photos, infiltrating, investigating, and beating the snot out of people in what looks to be an even crazier fighting than Yakuza is known for. It's done in the Yakuza 6/Kiwami 2 engine. Looks like it takes place in Kamurocho too. youtube.com/watch?v=URoAnyXqB9g

• youtube.com/watch?v=0gBESLaqXFs VUp73A9.jpg And then crazy was delivered.

• Quote from BackSet: “So, is there anything good coming out? ” Yakuza Kiwami 2 Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise Valkyria Chronicles 4 Red Dead Redemption 2 Dragon Quest XI Assassin's Creed Odyssey 2018 as good as 2017 for me. I've heard the new Spiderman from Insomniac looks good. Doesn't look interesting to me though. There are also Life is Strange 2 and the new Tomb Raider if you're into those. Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate if you have a Switch.

• Not even a person who likes FPS but even I admit Doom Eternal looks like bloody good fun. Doomguy grabbing the keycard and pulling the guy over so he could swipe the card. That got me chuckling.

• I ooonly play single player games. My only hope for RDR 2 is that they don't sneakily push little microtransactions here and there. That's it. Otherwise my gaming menu is so full at the moment. Yakuza Kiwami 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Fist of the North Star Lost Paradise. And then next year we have Devil May Cry 5, REmake 2, Sekiro, Ace Combat 7. Then probably the ports of Yakuza 3/4/5 will get localized somewhere in between. Hopefully along with the localizations of Trails of Cold Steel 3 and 4.…

• The demo for Valkyria Chronicles 4 was pretty good. Not tooooo fond of Claude yet, but I had the same deal with Welkin from VC1 when I first started playing, but then he grew on me. Maybe Claude will too. I really like the squad members so far. Kai and Razz are cool. I'm interested in finding more about what happened to Riley and Claude 10 years prior to make her dislike him and gave her pyrophobia. Apparently the empire attacked her home and it was set on fire, and she probably watched her fath…

• I just played the demo for 428: Shibuya Scramble. And it is lovely. The writing, the humor, the way the characters affect each other is just... Man, I like it so much. You jump from character to character trying to make them survive or last through the current hour of events. When all the characters make it to the end of the hour, the next hour of events begin. You do this by playing as each character, jumping from one to the next, making decisions, etc. And a decision one character made can aff…

• Persona Q 2 youtube.com/watch?v=svrbt-iuTDs

• Quote from Please Understand: “Quote from insaney: “It works in a weird way and the same time they didn't do much with it. FFXV could've been so much more, but it was clear that it's unfinished, tried to appeal to everyone simultaneously (and doing so poorly) and just majorly rushed out. There was a lot of potential just waiting there, but never used. Simply wasted, and that's what hurt the most. "It's better than FF13" doesn't say a lot of good about it. ” How can it be rushed when it was in de…

• I have lots to say about FFXV including how poor the main characters are/their relationship is handled. I'm replaying right now (to see if the updates fixed any of the problems I had with the game. Spoiler, they barely do. Also I'm not playing with any paid DLC because lol: expecting extra money to complete an unfinished game) and it's basically re-confirming my first impressions when I played it when it was first released. Most of everything is still poor save for the roadtrip aspect, the music…

• I remember ZU when...

insaney - - General Chit-Chat

Quote from Anime_Queen: “hOLy heck .. ” You still exist! I'm glad.

• For I have become excitement. Hyped of hypes. Granblue Fantasy Project Re: Link will be localized into English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish gematsu.com/2018/07/granblue-f…talian-german-and-spanish More news coming in December.

• If you're having trouble with smaller enemies/bosses then invest in Onmyo's Sloth and Weakness debuffs.

• Kill la Kill The Game IF youtube.com/watch?v=nWeTKT9S0xc It's a fighting game like Naruto/MHA One's Justice, which is just meh to me. It seems like one of the two options (the other being musou/warriors) when adapting an anime or manga to a game. It's sad because Kill la Kill's setting and characters are ripe for a beat-em-up style game a-la Bayonetta or DMC. AI: The Somnium Files trailer youtube.com/watch?v=5v5YN4EAfII&t=0s 428: Shibuya Scramble trailer youtube.com/watch?v=2WAgYvOrQwc&t=0s Also…

• The creator of Zero Escape announced a new visual novel/adventure game called AI Somnium Files. It follows a detective solving a bizarre murder case, and apparently he can delve into peoples dreams to find details and evidence if they aren't forthcoming. twitter.com/HDKirin/status/1015032171445170176 The character designer is Yusuke Kozaki (Fire Emblem Fates, Awakening, etc).

• Quote from Rambo: “I hardly ever pre-order games, and if anything, wait a few weeks after they come out. ” I usually preorder games when I know, or am completely sure I'm going to get quality. Usually for a series that's consistent with quality. The Yakuza series is one. So I'm up for pre-ordering Yakuza Kiwami 2 when it's on PSN. As well as Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise, by the same developers.

• We still have a CRTV. My PS3 is hooked up to it so my mom can watch movies lol.

• Quote from john_marston: “ Most hyped games: Ghost of Sushi (didn't expect much, but it looks amazing–minus the Engrish) ” Dual audio confirmed. Which is great since the English felt a tiny bit out of place in such a setting.

• Quote from Keyaki: “I really wanna play Silent Hill. But I'm too chicken shit... ” The best way to approach a horror game is just do it. Most horror games are scary, but in all cases the bark is worse than the bite. I wish Fatal Frame could be freed from Nintendo

• SEGA and Capcom are missing out. SEGA not localizing Yakuza Ishin and Capcom not doing anything with Onimusha.

• Quote from Keyaki: “ The Modern day is still in the game and the Spear of Leonidas is really a Piece of Eden ( @insaney that was obvious to begin with) so at least there's that. It's fine that, considering the time period, there aren't Assassins or Templars in the explicit sense that we've seen in the past. Though from what we've seen thus far is a bit confusing and they didn't show any stealth elements in the game at all. But I'm not gonna be negative about it. ” Oh it's super obvious so I'm ex…

• Cyberpunk 2077

insaney - - General Gaming

Quote from Mozly Alice: “Quote from insaney: “Is it only first person? If so, I'll be cross. I find that having character customization yet being only in first person is counter intuitive. ” The Devs have explained multiple times why they made this decision, and character dialogue is in first and third person perspectives. ” Sucks, chips off a bit of my interest in the game honestly. But it still looks great.

• REAL SAMURAI HOURS DflaNiE.jpg ewSI3aO.jpg h9VhIfG.jpg I AM READY TO BE HONOURABLE AS FUCK (Hidden Content)

• Cyberpunk 2077

Is it only first person? If so, I'll be cross. I find that having character customization yet being only in first person is counter intuitive.

• Quote from Keyaki: “I'll be damned.... No one's hating it.... ” Personal reason: it's because they've added more to the original AC formula rather than changing it entirely OR copying it with very little change/addition. RPG elements/customization (skill trees, equipment drops), more supernatural/mythological stuff (with the spear of leonidas and the possibility of mythological creatures), the setting (it's pretty gorgeous and giant statues in the environment are my jam). I told myself when it w…

• AC Odyssey looks fantastic, honestly. RPG elements, meatier combat, supernatural/mythological things. Yes. I can get into that. If that's an actual minotaur at the end and not some big burly dude wearing fur, then I might be fully on board.

• Quote from Jackos: “Also, FFVIIR is vaporware yet or just stuck in SE's usual development hell? ” There's a vague hope that it'll show up at Sony's conference but I'm leaning on the "doubt" side considering... that would be something SE would show off in their own.

• The best thing for me was seeing Platinum Games in a Square Enix conference. Again. Looking forward to Babylon's Fall; give me a cool biblical-style apocalypse-setting knight to style on enemies with. The Quiet Man looks like a beat-em-up? Maybe? Could be alright. Need to see more than the nothing they showed, though.

• I was hit with a swathe of nostalgia after the Devil May Cry 5 trailer. I looked up the song youtube.com/watch?v=YV5IheNfK54 And I thought "This is Sera/Raisha/Rain tag team fighting demons in musical form". Got images of them fighting in my head.

• Devil May Cry 5 Sekiro Tales of Vesperia Cyberpunk Pretty much all of the games I want are multiplatform. MS conference didn't do anything to sell me on an Xbox One. Definitely stole Sony's thunder, though.

• E3 2018: EA Press Conference

Anthem requires you to be always online according to IGN, so even in single player you can't play offline. twitter.com/IGN/status/1005560962391388160 I sleep.

• Quote from John: “I would love for NieR:A characters to show up in a fighting game. Emil for Smash! ” Just put them in every game. FEATURING 2B FROM THE NIER SERIES

• Quote from Envy: “ (Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• That is amusing. It kind of works because of Majima's tattoo; a Hannya mask usually represents a female demon born from sorrow and torment.

• Quote from John: “Quote from insaney: “Quote from Serenity: “Finished trial 2 of Danganronpa V3. I legitimately liked Kirumi, but that's probably because I have thing for mother figures. I love Kokichi that little shit. ” I have no idea how so much people love Kokichi. He's one of the MOST irritating characters next to Nagito from 2. He's the type of character that makes no sense to be running around because other characters who want to survive would probably restrain him. Every word out of his …

• Quote from Serenity: “Finished trial 2 of Danganronpa V3. I legitimately liked Kirumi, but that's probably because I have thing for mother figures. I love Kokichi that little shit. ” I have no idea how so much people love Kokichi. He's one of the MOST irritating characters next to Nagito from 2. He's the type of character that makes no sense to be running around because other characters who want to survive would probably restrain him. Every word out of his mouth, I wanted to strangle him, and it…

• TES? What does that stand for? The Elder Skyrim games?

• Quote from Mozly Alice: “youtube.com/watch?v=-ye84Zrqndo After 20 hours of waiting, a new Fallout has been announced. Hopefully the gameplay won't be trash this time. ” Your hopes are too high. :V