Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Power metal

zeldask8r - - Entertainment

kamelot ftw that is all

• BURN BABY BURN!

zeldask8r - - Classic Zelda

just beat LA. WHen I got the fire rod (which is a great item, wish I got that earlier in the game!) it says "you got the fire rod. Now you can burn stuff! burn baby burn!" made me laugh so hard. Just thought I would share, that is all

• Links Awakening

zeldask8r - - Classic Zelda

I like it but IMO not THE best

• so...kanye West is a dickhead?

yeah man, did you see that **** he pulled yesterday at the VMA's? Not that I promote the viewing of MTV, but still.

• Punk

punk is good. I like energy, h20, new found glory, international superheroes of hardcore, ambitions, ignite, sum41 to say the least

• No one probably cares, but epiphone just made an amazing new thunderbird model that is AMAZING! Sounds as good as the more expensive gibson but at a third of the price! also, does anyone here have knowledge about ukuleles? I'm interested in buying one, any information regarding them would be appreciated

• Dream Theater

I agree, their music is very...involving? It's complex and they play a variety of styles. They can go from metal-esque dark eternal night to the much more mellow repentence seamlessly. Some of the lyrics are good, but others I feel are like, stereo-typical fantasy based metal lyrics. I will definately be checking out more of their work

• Dream Theater

Recently I was at newbury comics for the first time. I must say, it's a really cool place! I was intrigued by the vinyl section, because I collect records and It seemed interesting that a comic store would sell such a thing, of course I soon learned that newbury comics has a HUGE selection of music. Anyway, I noticed dream theater's systematic chaos album for 10 bucks. It happened to be cheaper than the CD which was 12, which seems odd, because brand new vinyl is generally a little more than CD'…

• OMFG. Stupid Ebay.

zeldask8r - - General Chit-Chat

you need to carefully read the description of the items. Sometimes the way they word it or the pictures they show can be misleading. Alot of people sell just cases and manuals because collectors (like myself) like to have a complete version of a game because it has more valure, is more collectable, etc.

• NigaHiga and Fred

agreed, neither of them are worth watching in my opinion. Smosh is hilarious and they deserve all the popularity and most subscribers, etc. cuz there ♥♥♥♥ is actually original and funny. When I watch fred I wanna punch a baby.

• what is the big deal about backwords compatability? seriously, if you don't own a ps2 by now you are a dumbass. it's 100 bucks brand new, you can get a used one on ebay for 30 bucks for crying out loud! Honestly, if you have enough to buy a ps3, I'm pretty sure you have enough to spend a few extra bucks on a ps2. Sell your damn wii or something, ps2 is a much better investment than that white "revolutionairy" rectangle.

• Netbooks?

Quote: “The atom dual-core is supposedly going to launch at some point soon, not to mention, Win7 and Google Chrome OS are going to launch, and Google Chrome OS is expected to get an ARM port, which should yield better performance and battery life.” I will be waiting then Quote: “I'm not so sure about emulation, I guess it depends what you're emulating, though it's probably safe to assume you're not going to be emulating PS2 games on that thing, and may run into issues when emulating some PS1 an…

• Netbooks?

I'm interested in netbooks. I'm leaning towards getting one. What do you guys think of them, and do you have any experience with them. I mostly just do internet surfing, music listening, and basic emulation on my computer, so do you think it can handle this kind of stuff? I'm looking at the dell mini 10 currently. any other suggestions for netbooks to look at?

• Quote from Devia Erasmus: “please tell me it's not Canon in D, by Pachebel. The bane of my cello existence. JdxkVQy7QLM I do actually have good earbuds for classical music listening in the car. it's quite handy since I have like 30GB of classical on my computer/ipod.” I saw this video a few months ago and laughed my ass off XD question, has anyone heard the song rienzi overture by wagner? or fantasy on sleepers wake by...bach? I'm interested in what you guys think about the two pieces

• Male or Female singers?

this is a really good question! for whatever reason, it seems like EVERY band out there is a bunch of guys. Possibly because girls are too busy worry about boys and make-up and other superficial things. The only genre where I really see alot of girl singers are like, punky indie bands. I guess I prefer dudes (when it comes to singing of course, hahahaha) over girls. Although I kinda like paramore, kinda.

• I said I would get a ps3 if the price dropped, but I'm still unsure. I don't have a hi-def TV yet (I asumed by this time my parents would have caved) so it seems like it's not worth it for me. I actually have 300 bucks, but I'm considering either getting a netbook, or saving to go towards my first car (I have my heart set on a vintage VW bus, but that's not likely *sigh* ). I don't know what to do. This is really tempting though... I wonder if the power supply will still be internal? Like, how t…

• The reason classical music isn't popular is for many reasons. For starters, most is not catchy. People these days want to tune in their radio and hear a short, 2 minute long catchy song. Not a 45 minute long symphony. Also, classical music is usually considered "uncool". Cuz obviously anyone who listens to it is a band geek or something *rolls eyes*. Newer music is just considered to be more cool by many. IN fact, most new things in general are considered more cool than old things (with some exc…

• Best music genre/ artist

Quote: “Ska-punk is the best genre and Goldfinger is the best band” isn't that the band that plays "superman" in tony hawk for n64? I love that song Honestly though, having a "best music" thread is rediculus. What is best is completely subjective to each person.

• Witchcraft-The Alchemist kickass! I just wish it were longer, 7 songs at roughly 5 minutes a song is terribly short. BUT STILL GREAT! Sleep-Holy Mountain I don't think I need to explain Black Sabbath-Paranoid again, no explanation is needed Black pyramid-self titled I've only listened to this album once all the way through, and it's already one of my favorite doom metal albums of all time.

• PS3 "Slim": A Hoax?

zeldask8r - - General Gaming

The reason that the slim is good is not so much because it will physically take up less space, but because it WILL be cheaper. The fact that it has a smaller build means less materials are being used to make each one. It also means that the internals are using less chips which also cuts down production costs.

• Les Paul - Dead

he's really dead? may he rest in peace

• Quote from nolan: “...Doesn't that stand for A Day to Remember, the post-hardcore/pop-punk band from Florida?” yes it does, and you are correct, in saying that they are not metal, at all.

• Quote from Jada: “Sleep - Dopesmoker. Just because I like doing that to people.” 65 minutes of DOOM! I think electric funeral would be more appropriate

• witchcraft is probably my favorite metal band. They sound like sabbath and pentagram's baby. (those two bands are great too) doom metal is great too, sleep, black pyramid, valkyrie, the sword, and some electric wizard. does drone doom count as metal? nadja, atavist, and boris are all good...

• Do people still buy CDs?

Quote: “After that I rarely use it. But with Vinyl, that's not something you can really do, and having a record player and some nice speakers would encourage me to listen to music more. It's something that I plan to start partaking in soon, my first CD being a Vinyl copy of Muse's latest album.” That's what I love about vinyl. I have an insanely *****in' speaker/amp setup for my turntable that makes my vinyl sound amazing. So because I can't just rip my vinyl (easily) I am forced to play it thro…

• Black Sabbath: Metal or Not?

Quote from Antropomorphia: “EPIC reference. Good job. :DD” I 2nd this sabbath is just as "heavy" as death metal. death metal is just more screaming, rediculus amounts of double bass pedal and 16th noted guitar riffs. Don't even tell me that lord of this world isn't "heavy". sabbath is metal, anyone who disagrees is wrong, it's a fact.

Quote from Dark Wyrm: “I see the vinyl rebirth as a stupid fad. I mean, its awesome. But its too much of a hassle to rip the damn things, and it costs twice as much to buy the album on vinyl as on cd.” I don't really think it's stupid or a fad. I think pretty soon, vinly will be as common as CD's. Not all vinyl is expensive, used vinyl is dirt cheap, I bought 4 albums at a flea market for 10 bucks, all in fair to good condition. It is a hassle to rip them, but lossless rips from vinyl sound amaz…

• Led Zeppelin

Quote: “Zeppelin IV, baby. One of the best albums of all time.” oh hell yes. I love every song on that album! I really want to get their 5LP "the song remains the same" box set but I don't have the money yet...

• Rush

I have the most random rush albums. I buy them at a used record store, so I have their s/t, test for echo, and exit stage left. Great band. favorite song would have to be YYZ. Me and my drummer buddy always work the riffs into our jams.

• Prog rock, anyone?

I'm very into rush, pink floyd, danava, and dream theater. In fact, I just bought systematic chaos a few days ago. good album in my opinion. Dark side of the moon is amazing, as is the wall and animals. My favorite floyd song is money, because the bassline is epic and I love jamming along to it.

• Black Sabbath: Metal or Not?

go listen to black sabbath's 3rd and 4th albums, recorded in the 70's. Then go listen to any album by electric wizard, witchcraft, or sleep, recorded in 2000's and try to tell me they don't sound extremely similar. Black sabbath is indeed metal. Many doom and stoner metal bands from today are heavily rooted in black sabbath. saying that they arn't metal is absurd. That's like saying led zeppelin isn't rock anymore. jeeze.

Quote: “can't we all just go back to vinyl?” some of us ARE back to vinyl

• Wrock (Wizard Rock)

go listen to HPxHC, by the international superheroes of hardcore, you might get a kick out of it

• Wii, 360, PS3 or PC? (Revival)

these threads are pointless. It's just a bunch of fan boys arguing over which console is better. it's like boys in the locker room arguing over whos shlong is bigger. No one wins! it's just a waste of breathe. most people's opinions will not change no matter what you say, so you should give up, myself included.

• the only way to get the class is by sending messages back and forth with someone else that has ff3, using the mail system thingy.

• Hip Hop

Quote from Discussion: “Don't quote me” oh...imma rebel

• Iron vs Priest ??

Quote from Tomcat_ha: “saxon and accept mother****ers” saxon is great, it's a shame they never got wildly popular like maden or priest. iron maiden is better than Judas priest in my opinion. And as far as traditional/classic metal goes, black sabbath and pentagram are better then both bands IMO.

• Your Favorite Intros

Quote: “Black Dog from Zeppelin VI” actually that's zeppelin IV, there is no VI, but I agree with that, great opener celestial crowns is a good opener IMO, it's slow, distorted, and makes you excited for the bombshell or riffage that ensues afterwords.

• Nooooooooooooooo! D:

Quote: “Whack it again. Hard.” I have half a mind to sig this maybe you shouldn't smack your expensive items on stuff? JUST AN IDEA HERE.

• Quote from Wolfen: “The DS and DS Lite were unable to play GBA roms from a flashcart because of RAM issues. The only way to play them was a ram expansion in the GBA slot. With the additional RAM on the DSi, do you think this will take care of the issue?” I would think so. If nothing else, you should be able to play NES rom, Snes rom, Genesis rom, and DS rom without a special cart, just a normal SD card.