Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 917.
  • The ZUCast 2018 Hub

Red - - Community Central

I dont have anything relevant to say but you know me Pietro, if you ever need to fill some dead airspace I'll glady come verbally shitpost for you

• I remember ZU when...

Red - - General Chit-Chat

I think you misspelled light green skin

• Quote from Serenity: “God, @Red your av/sig combo reminds me of Lucky Star. I watched that show in high school. I feel old. ” that would be because its definitely just edited pictures of konata and kagumi lol lucky star is something I still revisit every so often, shits comfy

• glad to hear it! otherwise upset none of the markup tags I remember seem to work as they did, dunno how to do italics or custom hyperlinks never in my life thought I'd be one of the cranky old ZU folk I REMEMBER THE IRC

• I was WAY into Zelda and too inscure to talk to my peers IRL so I looked up Zelda forums and found this. Made an absolutely terrible username and hopped in, after periods of both feast and famine here I am

• I remember ZU when...

I remember when @Cody stole my name originally and kept fucking with my username since he couldn't handle the heat Princess Red will never die in my heart

• Quote from ich Will: “Quote from Red: “i celebrate walpurgisnacht if that counts!!!!!!!!! not really even close to the same timeframe as halloween but similar spirit! ” oh that's the German way to say it, but I know what you mean. I still don't know what it's about, other than another excuse for people here to get drunk lol ” uuuh far as my grandpa taught me (hes my only source of info and I was young so sorry if I'm wrong lol), its a celebration meant to scare witches away from either villages …

• Quote from goronmario: “halloween is awesome. i love dressing up and going get fucked up at some random ass party. i mean, i couldn't this year because i was working at the hospital, but if i wasn't.. oh if i wasnt... ” i like you but that's even then a basic understanding halloween should be about getting uncomfortably comfortable with the things we dont like to talk about. give thought to the things that give you goosebumps, do something that unsettles you in your very core also yes, wear cool…

• christmas is over a month of terrible songs and people worrying about what to buy each other, it lost meaning years before any other holiday ever did it's just as much of a hallmark card holiday as valentine's day is, people just won't admit it spend time with your loved ones and give them gifts of love year round, what purpose does christmas have

• nah halloween is so much more than kids trick or treating, it's an entire celebration of the spooky and macabre. if anything it needs an entire month more than halloween an entire month celebrating our deepest and darkest fears, and coming to terms with local folklore and ghost stories halloween has 100 times as much spirit and character as christmas

• lets outlaw everything but halloween instead

• my family and i are all adults, we buy whatever we want christmas for us is getting together and having a nice meal, then getting hammered and all of them losing to me in board games/trivia christmas itself isnt bad but it sure doesn't need an *entire fucking month* when entire interesting holidays fall to the wayside plus the music is shit and really who NEEDS a holiday to go spend time with family? yall should be doing that year round fuck christmas

• christmas is a sham holiday anyway, tell em your presence is a present and holidays are more about family than presents plus adults can buy whatever shit they want for themselves, presents are for the kids fuck christmas

• sorry to hear about your pops and the transphobia, shits never cool i've been sober for about 3 months now. i still get high and do shrooms/ecstasy/whatever, so im not totally sober. but i havent had a drop to drink since like july or august. still pressures me to this day but i'm a lot happier for not drinking anymore. no more making excuses or lying to friends, no more emptying my bank account to get hammered. fuck booze man, shits no good

• Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “Quote from Red: “ok so while i am absolutely *thrilled* (really), one of you remembers me, your name is unfamiliar to me so who were you during the ancient times i as around? ” I went by Hatsune Miku and various forms of it back in the day. As well as other usernames that I'd rather not speak of. This is my new handle now. How've you been as of lately? ” lets have this same excact conversation in din lol i'm a recovering alcoholic, i've never felt more open or happ…

• oh shit i do actually remember you! how's it been? i've been pretty decent. had a good long stretch of drinking problems and depression, but now i'm on a pretty strict regiment of antidepressants. and apart from my hands peeling like a fucking lizard, i haven't felt as good and free since i was a preteen

• ok so while i am absolutely *thrilled* (really), one of you remembers me, your name is unfamiliar to me so who were you during the ancient times i as around? also bravo on your taste of skins

• out of all the horrible shit this site has kept since my last login, y'all still going with temple over light green for default? who runs this ponyshow now, i need to yell at someone

• Quote from mosstheinflatablecow: “@Red I creeped on your profile and saw that the earliest stuff was summer 2014. I was around then. I don't know if you remember me, though, because unfortunately I don't remember you. ” i've been around since 08, though after my short stint as a mod i basically stuck mainly to din so that's probably why you don't recognize me Quote from >:3: “@Red: Gamzee is now @Jaime Lannister. ” oh right he was that before i stopped coming by, now i remember somebody get that…

• well i've basically lost contact with gold, dunno who yellow was, and iirc blue was a shortlived thing that gamzee (not sure what he goes by now/if he's still here tbh) went by for a little while far as i know, silver and myself were the only ones to ever keep the pokemon names with any sort of longetivity

• Of all the faces I would have hated/loved to see, yours is THE one I never would have thought of how u doing mike bby, I never knew how much I missed you

• It's been god knows how long, but I felt like stopping by to see whats up Please tell me anybody from my time is still around, I only see new faces

• Quote: “Most Improved ” fuck u I didn't even know I was nominated for anything. Thank you all for not seeing me as the monster I truly am

• oh right, CC is a section. I meant when I was section modding community There would be none of this nonsense

• if I was still in charge of community central all you pro-pinapple pizza plebs would have been banned by now

• I think that means you just like pineapple, not pineapple on pizza

• Pineapple is objectively the worst topping one can put on pizza, with mushrooms as a close second

• Moving to another state

Quote from Jehanne: “If that's the case, you might want to do Airbnb to give you time to house shop if you like the area you move to. :3 Are you thinking that you want to live in a big city? ” A big city would be nice, but I think the best plan may be to go to one of the smaller suburbs near the city so I can enjoy all the amenities without the big city cost of living. At any rate my current city only has a population of 60,000 people so I'd like something bigger than that. After all, part of th…

I actually own my own place here! The equity should help a bit when I sell it and move, at least. Rented a few apartments here and there before I bought my place, so I'm already ready for year long contacts I do like the airbnb idea though, I'll have to do a little research on it

I appreciate the offer lys, if I choose Washington I just may take you up on it! And I always figured it would be way harder to find housing, so I'm glad so many people are reaffirming that it should be job first. Down here we have plenty of jobs but the housing market is absolute shit so I figured it was like that everywhere

I may have a couch to crash on while I look, at least. Depends how my friend's plan will go! I think just throwing my resume at everybody will have to be the thing, I doubt I can afford to be picky at first. In hindsight it seems obvious, but I get really neurotic when I'm afraid of screwing something big up As for Alberta, I've got family in Edmonton and Red Deer, so I think I've spent too much time up there for me to consider it haha. I need completely new surroundings

Thank you for the advice Jinny, you're a doll I might be exaggerating on the job front, I'm admittedly more than a little scared and anxious that I won't be able to find it or make it work. No harm in sending applications out though!

I think my initial plan is to see about a transfer to another store in my state of choice, but I'm not sure how likely it is for that to happen. I'll start looking at local classifieds to see what kind of openings are available. The big thing is, I don't know how likely it is to get a job when I don't actually live there yet. In my experience I've needed a local address before being considered for anything

So here's the thing. I live in Wyoming and I need to leave. Quickly. This is a horribly depressing place and I'm done wasting away here. I want to move to either Oregon or Washington (have not decided yet). So I'd like to ask for advice from any of y'all who have packed up and moved across the country. I've got a bit of money tucked away, but not a whole lot. What should I be doing to ensure the move is successful and I can find housing and a job in a relatively quick time frame. The last thing …

• Monster Hunter Generations. It's basically a greatest hits MH entry and I'm loving it First time I've been back in Pokke for a long time, it feels so nice

• Who cares about Evo or Witcher when there's a brand spanking new Monster Hunter out?

• thanks for putting my whole post in you absolute doll~ Congratulations, Bionicle themed stranger, on all of your deed and accomplishments

• Health/Fitness/Wellness Thread

Quote from john_marston: “I will say that I find it are usually the people that are insecure that go to the gym, to create an artificial confidence. The most confident guys I know, don't go to the gym. They're happy with how they look. (This is not an reason for skinny basement dwellers to feel better about themselves btw.) Then again, the whole 'living healthy' thing is much more prominent in the States than it is in Europe, since, I imagine, the percentage of overweight people is astronomicall…

• @Keyaki For me it's because it's just a worse version of Pokemon. If I wanted to play Pokemon, I'd just play Pokemon Swiping at the screen because there's a Pidgey on it just does not enthrall me

• I recently got back into Elite: Dangerous. I decided to start exploring so I sold my old bounty hunting ship (RIP Viper MkIII), bought a Hauler, and stripped it down/fitted it up for exploring. Nice big fuel scoop and extra tanks, as well as a better FSD. I need to get better scanners, but I can just nab those in another system I'm passing through