Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 277.
  • Agreed. Isn't Miku like sixteen?

• Once Again [BackSet]

seobam - - Tales of Characters

"Don't misunderstand. Winning the tournament is not the only way to become a general. It is only one method, but it's going to be the easiest for us to exploit." Ison explained. "Tyrant is allowing two winners this time because he's been attacking this city for quite some time and he needs all of the resources he can get. Our military is pretty formidable." "Interesting. So you're planning on putting two contestants in the tournament and hoping one of them can get win." Simon asked. "Yup. Both o…

• Once Again [BackSet]

“Well crap. I guess it’s a good thing we have one of the stealthiest people on our side. Right?” Ison said, nudging Sven’s shoulder. “Besides, not everybody dies...well, not every year. Most of the time the winners suffers from fatal wounds and dies shortly after the tournament, but six years ago the winner actually survived.” “What happened to him?” Simon asked. “He became the tyrant’s most trusted general and married his daughter. I hear they’re going to have two winners this time around since…

• Once Again [BackSet]

Ison fangirled over Jen's arm for a few seconds until Rein pulled him back into his chair by his shirt collar. "You should stay focused. Studying can come later." she said before sitting back in her own chair. Ison smiled and patted her on the head before turning back toward the group. "Our plans are both going to be executed on schedule from what I can tell. The tournament starts in a few weeks, so we should be making final preparations and finding a place to put these two." "Wait. Tournament?"…

• Out of context quotes

seobam - - General Chit-Chat

"Corpse Party bathrooms: where shit goes down."

• Who’s Your Avatar?

I'm Hatsune Kishinuma, the best Danganronpa character from Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors.

• Now I have to remember what page it was on...

• Cedlan

seobam - - Characters & Resources

For his appearance: Can you give him a default outfit? How long is his hair? Can you give a better description of his body type? Does he have any noticeable marks or scars on his body?

• Oops, was that today? Hold up, let me grab my wig...

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Quote from seobam: “Hello, newbies! I just got back from watching the new Fate movie. Yesterday, a friend of mine invited me to go see it since he knows I'm an undercover anime watcher. (Hidden Content) ” Not very undercover to announce that on a public internet forum where anyone could take it and spread it to the rest of the world. ” Anybody can know that seobam watches anime. I’ve made plenty of anime related posts on ZU. In real life, however, anybody that watches a…

• Hello, newbies! I just got back from watching the new Fate movie. Yesterday, a friend of mine invited me to go see it since he knows I'm an undercover anime watcher. I hadn't seen anything relating to Fate before, but I wanted to be a good friend and expand my horizons. I watched the first movie last night and I was not dissapointed! I was confused at a few points, but I managed to figure things out. Then we went to the movie theater (before now, I didn't know they played anime films at movie th…

• Cedlan

Okay! Once you clarify something, edit it into the original post. That way people can see everything about your character without reading the entire thread. How long does someone need to be exposed to the electricity before it kills them? Do the three hours include the dagger and necklace?

• (Sorry!) The door quietly creaked open. Sunlight rushed into a room that moments earlier had only been lit by candlelight. An old woman was sleeping on the floor a few feet from where Renold and Simon stood. She opened her eyes when door was all the way open "Did you unlock the door?" Simon asked. The old woman nodded as she stood up. He could almost hear her joints creaking as she moved. "Grandmother! Did they come...?" Another younger woman in a long black dress ran down the stairs and helped …

• Cedlan

Hi! I'm seobam, and I'll be approving your character. Your sheet looks pretty good, but I do have some questions about a few of the powers. Quote from The Moon of Termina: “He can shoot electricity out of his fingers, and it can go to around ten feet in front of him. He is also more resistant to electric attacks then a normal human, but not completely invincible. A lightning strike that would kill a normal person will only knock him unconscious, and leave him with a few burns. He carries around …

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “Quote from seobam: “Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “Quote from seobam: “It was really fun! Thanks for wishing me luck! ” That's all she wrote? ” I was on mobile so I didn’t want to type anything long. It was a group date, so there were about ten of us total. We played party games, watched a movie, and went to a dance where I got challenged to a dance battle by another boy dressed like Doc Brown.He took his shirt off. I lost. ” Wait I'm confused. We're you distracted by h…

• Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “Quote from seobam: “It was really fun! Thanks for wishing me luck! ” That's all she wrote? ” I was on mobile so I didn’t want to type anything long. It was a group date, so there were about ten of us total. We played party games, watched a movie, and went to a dance where I got challenged to a dance battle by another boy dressed like Doc Brown. He took his shirt off. I lost.

• Quote from Amber The Gay Fox: “Quote from seobam: “The date is in 45 minutes. Wish me luck! ” How'd it go? ” It was really fun! Thanks for wishing me luck!

• The date is in 45 minutes. Wish me luck!

• This Saturday I'm going to an all-you-can-eat sushi place with a bunch of my friends. It's gonna be awesome! Also, hi Newbie Central. It feels like it's been a while.

• Lol what is this thread

• Out of context quotes

“Oh, right. This game is about blood, ghosts, and perverted camera angles. We only have one of those if we stay here!”

• @GamerKitty205 lol That works perfectly! Thanks.

• If somebody can find a Mikufied version of Makoto Naegi or Yoshiki Kishinuma, I will gladly wear it for the invasion. Since I doubt either of those exist, I’ll probably just stick with what I have now.

• Once Again [BackSet]

The conference room was significantly less spectacular than the library housing it. It was lined with wood and devoid of light, excepting a small purple lamp sitting in the center of a large table. Everyone was seated, and the meeting began. "We have two items of business, but there's something we must address before we begin," Ison said, kicking off the discussion. "First, what's the deal with these two? H, you're up." H looked back at the book. While many people knew the legends, this book hel…

• Once Again [BackSet]

"That clinches it for you, right? Solid evidence straight from H's hands." Simon stated matter of factly. "Sure," Ison said flatly, " but we still need to figure out what to do with you two. Putting useful tools like this to waste would be a shame. I think there's a conference room in the back, so let's continue our discussion there."

• Who’s Your Avatar?

The one and only Yoshiki Kishinuma has returned to grace my profile with his awesomeness.

• I just barely got into vocaloid. My first song was Lost One's Weeping with Kagamine Rin.

• Once Again [BackSet]

"Well, we can't all be legends." Ison muttered. "While your story would be less than believable under normal circumstances, I remember seeing that same hole you mentioned when I was at the execution." "You were there?" Simon asked in disbelief. "Afterwards. I was coming into the town to investigate what had happened when I saw it. As soon as I approached, it started closing." As Ison talked, H joined the group. "See if this answers your question." she said, handing a large leather book to Sven.

• Plus your allies (myself and Monika) both have ban hammers, so yeah.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

The esteemed Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

• Once Again [BackSet]

"Are you really the two warrior from the legends?" Ison asked. Simon nodded silently. "You have ten minutes to convince us. Tell us your story. Where did you come from, and why do you want to help us?"

• Bryn

Yup! You're character is now officially approved. There is a thread in this board called the Character Directory. Once you go over there and make a post with a link to your character, you'll be able to participate in Tales of Characters RPs! A bit of advice when you're looking for a teacher: make sure you know what kind of magic you're learning and how it works. Choose a type of magic that's best for your character!

• Emerald, Faye, and Lyn versus all of Tru's allies. Now that's a scary thought!

• Welcome to ZU, Lunatic Lyn! I hope you enjoy your stay!

• Bryn

Okay! When Bryn does end up learning some magic, make sure to edit the new abilities into the character sheet and @ me so I can check it over. The last thing on your CS that really needs correcting is the Personality section. Quote from deathtrappicnic: “Personality: ” After this header, we usually put a few sentences with details about the character's behavior. Include anything other players should know. It doesn't have to be that long, but it should give us a good idea of how your character th…

• Out of context quotes

"I wonder if his hips wiggle when I wind him up!" -John Green

• I'm sure he'll make it out okay. He's pretty tough, after all! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• That was the last time we ever saw Emerald... I'm doing really well, actually. A girl I really like asked me to a dance yesterday and I'm trying to think of clever ways I can say yes.

• How can anybody not be hyped when they're listening to this music? youtube.com/watch?v=oBWRMJ8DRQg What is your theme song?