Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I wonder if they're gonna do the same for CYL 2.

• tbf, BotW Link isn't standing up as straight, and he's also shorter than TP and OoT Link.

• You can't really go wrong with Kliff.

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “Quote from thanks: “Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “I do agree that people probably view it as a port because most of not all of the characters and stages from Wii U have made the jump to a new game, and those same characters and stages were heavily featured in the Direct. I mean I’ve been forgetting that we haven’t seen some stages and characters in a long-ass time, and gameplay changes and new mechanics don’t mean much until you can play it yourself. Then the difference can…

• Quote from Topaz Mutiny: “I do agree that people probably view it as a port because most of not all of the characters and stages from Wii U have made the jump to a new game, and those same characters and stages were heavily featured in the Direct. I mean I’ve been forgetting that we haven’t seen some stages and characters in a long-ass time, and gameplay changes and new mechanics don’t mean much until you can play it yourself. Then the difference can be felt. That and there’s probably a vocal Me…

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

thanks - - General Gaming

Quote from MVS: “The VA is another thing I have no idea what you are talking about. It feels like English VA is bad in itself for some people, for no matter how the performance is, people will complain about the VA. ” Eh, although I generally like Japanese dubs better, I enjoy English for a lot of games like Fire Emblem, the Tales games, and the first two Xenoblade games. But XC2's English VA is just not very good. Besides Rex's screams, there are lots of awkward pauses because they wanted to ma…

• I'm hoping Young Link's FS is Fierce Deity Link.

• Quote from Fluttershy: “I think it's because clones give the impression of taking up a full spot on the roster that could be used for Rayman and the Raving Rabbids or Banjo and Kazooie or whatever. Whereas Echo Fighters feel more akin to a palette swap so it feels like they can just add them for free. ” Yeah, but that's exactly how Sakurai described clones in Smash 4. Who knew a simple name change would drastically change people's views on clones.

• Before Ultimate: "NO MORE CLONES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" After Ultimate: "DUDE WOULDN'T IT BE SO COOL IF [character] WAS AN ECHO FIGHTER??!?!!?" what happened

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I mean, does it make any sense that KOS-MOS and T-elos are Blades?

• OP updated, btw

• Holy crap, this game already has more world building than Fates. Also, I'm really glad to see that it looks like it's taking a more serious tone than Awakening and Fates. The character designs don't seem very FE (but tbf neither did Awakening and Fates), but they're really nice either way, and I really like that they're modest so far.

• Didn't really pay any attention to this conference, but holy crap Tales of Vesperia for every console and PC! I can finally get my hands on this game.

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote from Zesty Crouton: “but that's not a video game really. ” Technically it is, since it's originally a VN.

• I'm debating whether or not I should try to snipe Bride Caeda to go with my Groom Marth.

• This legendary banner is an easy skip for me. I could try to get another Sigurd for merging, but eh.

• This is pretty accurate youtube.com/watch?v=w8AJBlmLMZM&feature=youtu.be

• Quote from Jackos: “I wonder how people would've reacted to a Holy War-esque Avatar BBQ... sure technically the Awakening bad timeline got that but since the plot in that regard is basically future Trunks shenanigans we never see much of it and it's more of a hopeless zombie apocalypse with a mountain sized dragon leading it than anything else. ” Sometimes Awakening feels like a "family friendly" FE4. Chrom is even Sigurd's expy.

• Quote from Jackos: “And yes, this means that the same kind of divide on the "core" fandom made by Awakening already happened before when the series was Japan-only. ” I actually heard of that. It's pretty funny how history just repeated itself.

• Quote from Silver: “Thracia is actually the first game to introduce non-seize objectives And yeah capturing rules ” I wonder why they went back to only seize objectives in 6.

• I got tired of waiting for a full translation patch, so I started Thracia 776 recently. It's pretty good. The maps so far have been pretty great (save for the FoW chapters), and I'm surprised every map objective isn't seize. The capture mechanic really cool.

• Quote from gamtos: “Does anyone have a good estimate on how much text is in the book? ” I have the scans. Pages 350-413 are just lore and developer interviews. The rest are concept art, with minor insight to lore specific to certain locations.

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote from Khao: “Done with the story. Holy crap. Will post shit later. EDIT: Hey, just one quick question for now. (Chapter 10 spoilers obviously) Something that wasn't too clear to me, is Klaus the exact same Klaus as the first XC's Claus? Or is this an almost-identical-alternate-universe Klaus? I feel like it was somehow implied that he was both the same and a different one at the same time. Like, there's talks about infinite universes and shit and obviously the first Xenoblade happens in a s…

• Future Smash Bros. Characters?

Cloud is pretty broken in doubles.

Quote from gamtos: “There are no banned characters in SSB4 tournament play. Bayonetta was heavily nerfed in a patch. Some characters will not see tournament representation because they were never designed for it. Ganondorf is a punisher. This means he makes matches incredibly short if a player makes significant mistakes, and on a competitive level this is simply not what happens. No fighting game has a tier list without large differences. The roster is not and will never be fully designed around…

• I know what memory they were talking about, I just don't see how it was bratty.

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anybody else love Chapter 4 in terms of story? I'm such a sucker for super robot stuff.

• Quote from PurpleandRed: “Quote from thanks: “Quote from PurpleandRed: “making her into a bratty crybaby. ” But she isn't? The only time she cries is when everyone dies. She also puts in all her effort to do what her father tells her to/what everyone expects of her, while also doing what she loves. How does that make her a brat? ” She was bratty when she tried to get Link to taste a frog. ” wat

• Quote from PurpleandRed: “making her into a bratty crybaby. ” But she isn't? The only time she cries is when everyone dies. She also puts in all her effort to do what her father tells her to/what everyone expects of her, while also doing what she loves. How does that make her a brat?

• Quote from PurpleandRed: “I don't know how I feel about the game. I guess it's okay, but not one of my favorites. I guess the dungeons could've been longer like in the other games but my problems more lies in Zelda's off-putting character, she cries too much, pushes herself, rebels, and she insults Link. I didn't like the concept of link having amnesia and sleeping for a hundred years and this whole story seemed a bit too short. I do agree that it doesn't make sense for the Master Sword to kill …

• Did you get all the memories and read Zelda's diary?

Quote from Zesty Crouton: “Lucina, Wolf, Dr. Mario, Dark Pitt... do we really need them ” >Wolf stop this right now please

Quote from john_marston: “OCs? ” Original Characters.

Yes, let's remove actual Nintendo characters in favor of OCs.

Didn't Sakurai tweet that we should be celebrating video games instead of fighting over which console is the best after the Cloud reveal or something?

Screw all you guys, Cloud in Smash is awesome.

Quote from gamtos: “Here's the least inspired BotW Link I could think of: 0081_170424_manzzc_y_2.jpg Soldier's Sword and Traveller's Shield will probably be Master Sword and Hylian Shield instead. Screen entry animation, Sheikah Slate teleport. Standard (aerial) attacks: identical. Grab: without hookshot, just hands. Pummels and throws: identical. Up B: identical. Neutral B: Probably identical. Maybe stalls in midair but doubtful. Side B: regular non-gale boomerang BotW_Boomerang_Icon.png Down-B…

Quote from Mango The Magician: “I don't know if I get the point in calling Smash Bros "Smash Bros" if literally anyone is allowed in. ” The name doesn't even suggest "Nintendo fighter", though. The only reason why we associate it with Nintendo is because it's a Nintendo game.

It's because of Brawl. I mean, Roy is also really popular, but his game never even came out overseas.

Quote from john_marston: “Really now? Surprising, as Marth is basically the series' mascot. ” You underestimate the power of waifus. And Ike, I guess.