Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I am beginning to figure it out. I have decided to do everything I can to support myself as an artist. My goal is to live a creative life and learn things about myself and learn new skills. I want to have animals around me, both parrots and chickens. I want to live in a beautiful house on the countryside with a boyfriend and grow as human beings together.

• What are you buying?

Miss Poe - - General Chit-Chat

A deck of Tarot cards. I discovered recently that I can read them very well but I need my own deck. I can't keep borrowing others. Also, material to build the cage for my future parrot.

• Habeas corpus - any news?

Miss Poe - - Community Central

Quote from Aurelia: “I know the last time we have chatted, there was some family related things that happened that needed his attention. As to anything else further than that, I honestly don’t know what else that could of happened. I think he mentioned about moving but I could of gotten that confused with another person. ” Was that before or after February 10th 2017? I remember the family issues but that had been going on for a long time and wouldn't cause him to vanish. :/ We were in the middle…

Same. It's hard to find anything about him. I know his name is [removed for privacy] and that he lives in California but there are sooo many people living there with the same name and I also don't know which area he lives in. So finding him on Facebook or any articles if something happened is basically impossible. I am afraid he might be dead.

• Quote from Colu: “Quote from Miss Poe: “Quote from Colu: “I want chickens!! The extent of my valentines celebrations is getting discount chocolate aaaaafter valentines lol ” Get some, they're awesome! I only have 13 right now but this spring I will buy eggs from silkies and wyandotte (Look it up, a stunning breed) and let some hens hatch them. ” One day! We can’t have chickens (or any pets actually) where we are :(I’ll be patient ” What a shame. Well at least you have something to look forward t…

• Quote from Colu: “I want chickens!! The extent of my valentines celebrations is getting discount chocolate aaaaafter valentines lol ” Get some, they're awesome! I only have 13 right now but this spring I will buy eggs from silkies and wyandotte (Look it up, a stunning breed) and let some hens hatch them.

• *Ignoring the discussion above any only focus on the title* It's funny how I no longer notice Valentine's day stuff anymore. I have never wished to celebrate it but in the past I was desperate to be loved and be someone's significant other. So it was a constant reminder that I was thirsty for love. Now I don't really care anymore so I completely forgot about it. It would be nice to be someone's girlfriend but for now I'm content being a crazy chicken lady.

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

The prospect of getting my very own baby caiques puts me in a happy place. This spring I'm going to Stockholm to pick up a girl and later a little boy.

• Who’s Your Avatar?

A painting I made as a tribute to my dead pets.

Hello everyone. I realised today it has been 2 years since I last heard from Habeas corpus here on ZU. At first I thought he was angry at me but for a while I've been worried something might have happened to him. I know he has several friends here besides me. Have anyone of you heard from him?

• I thought Santa lived 100 meters from my house. 100 was a gigantic number to me when I was a kid. I thought all clowns were evil and kidnapped kids (thanks Stephen King for turning IT into a movie). I thought I was the only female in the world (Hidden Content) I though that the night sky was clouds covering the sun. Had no explanation for stars nor the moon. I refused to eat watermelon because I was convinced that the seeds would grow into a full sized melon in my stomach. And at the same time I…

• Inside Miss Poe's mind

Miss Poe - - Creative Corner

Thanks. I will try to post more frequently.

• Inside Miss Poe's mind

Miss Poe - - Creative Corner

It has been forever since I've shown something here, mainly because I can't do that on my phone and my laptop is unreliable so I don't like to use it that often. But I made the owl in January and the rooster last month I think. I paint alot more on free hand nowadays so expect to see more "rough" stuff. Though I'm slowly getting back to pre-sketching my paintings. I had to change my methods because my depression ruined me and I no longer had/have the patience to work on a piece for months. I nee…

• My chick looks so incredibly dumb but cute at the same time. His silly tuft on his head is priceless. o7DfWpY.jpgORBdZUg.jpg

• Predictive text (mobile only)

Miss Poe - - Forum Games

Spanish is currently not allowed in his butt and honestly I gasped when that happened. Read

• What Pleases You? Volume 2!

I finally got my drivers license and I am also receiving 3× more money from the insurance company than I had expected. So I should be able to get a nice car soon and drive around. And that hopefully leads to a job.

• Yep, the tree fell during the storm because it was rotten inside. You can tell it was a massive tree so we all were surprised that this happened. No one was hurt but my feelings. My dad was outside when it happened but he only heard the crash.

• My car came out to light today. 73BLU3n.jpg

• Quote from Dark Miku Reigns: “Quote from Miss Poe: “My beloved car died today.. A huge tree fell on it and flattened it. I grow attached to my things so it really feels like someone died. That car was also my first car, a gift from my dad and my brother in death and it was in pristine condition. My dad always said that it's extremely rare to find such an awesome car like that. I expected to have it for many years to come but I've only had it for 2 years. It may seem stupid to some but it's a big…

• My beloved car died today.. A huge tree fell on it and flattened it. I grow attached to my things so it really feels like someone died. That car was also my first car, a gift from my dad and my brother in death and it was in pristine condition. My dad always said that it's extremely rare to find such an awesome car like that. I expected to have it for many years to come but I've only had it for 2 years. It may seem stupid to some but it's a big deal to me. I've gotten comments like "well, you we…

• General Dreaming

I had a Harry Potter dream last night except it wasn't really. I was the protagonist who was a student at a school of witchcraft. I struggled with potions class. My fellow classmates were mean to me and talked shit behind my back. My only friend at the school was my familiar who was a rooster. At the end of class my classmates ambushed me and attempted to hurt me or even kill me. One guy tried to set me on fire. I cried for help when the teacher showed up but he turned out to be the mastermind b…

• Probably iguana or some kind of bird.

• Early Celebrity Crushes

I had my first celebrity crush when Pirates of the Caribbean came. Jack Sparrow ❤ Before then I only had crushes on fictional characters like Darkwing duck, Bowser, batman, mewtwo and zora Link.

• My favourite chicken died today. She was scared to death by a hunting dog who attacked the flock. So I buried her and then I have been crying almost non stop for 12 hours. It pains me to count all the chickens before night time and have one missing. It's also so quiet without her. She was talkative and would whine from the top of her lungs when she saw me because she was so social and attention hungry. She followed me around like a little dog and made small talk. She was so lovable.

• I can wiggle my ears. I bet you're all envious.

• I have had a build-up the entire summer. I have tried to get the tests booked for my drivers licence and the admin took 3 f-ing months to get any shit done. That alone has built up my anger but the last straw came now when she finally figured out she couldn't book me yet because she didn't trust me saying I have been driving at home. I got angry because she figured that out NOW and not 3 months ago. And the worst part was that she blamed ME for it! I'm not the one who's shitty at my job and she …

• I agree the third season wasn't the best but it still gets better and better. I just finished season 5. Question: favourite ponies? Mine's Luna, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity. Well, and Twilight I suppose.

• I am astonished. A guy asked me out today. :O That has never happened before. Seriously. I had feelings for him 2 years ago but I realized he was far too emotionally damaged to be a suitable bf. So I dropped it and he wasn't ready either. He even dissed me for another girl and I don't want to be a second choice. But tonight he messaged me saying he had been thinking of me ever since and wanted to date me to see if there is something between us. He is pretty handsome but I want something else, so…

• I confess I have become a My little pony fan...

• A week ago I got a chance to model for the historical society. The clothes are based off the fashion in the late 1800's. More pictures will come later. 2DteCOw.jpg

• General Dreaming

Last night I dreamed that I was an american guy on a date with a girl. We were sitting and chatting in my orange pickup when a middle-aged man came and snatched her out of the car and pulled her inside his car. He took off and I went after him. He had stopped at the foot of a mountain and attempted to take her to a hideout. I used my car to kill him by running him over. The police came and they thought I did a good job. The girls father thanked me and gave me a hug. Then I was at a gala and took…

• Violin. I've wanted to learn how to play that for years. I intend to buy a violin some day and learn by myself seeing as there are no classes for adults in my area.

• 2 days ago this little baby was attacked by it's own mother. I kept it inside my bra for a while but at one point it wanted to come out and explore. mNMDbrb.jpg GHlB4AO.jpg

• This day has been shitty. Another chick was attacked by it's own mother and a hen died. I was with her during her final hours. I kept her in my lap and when she had passed away I put her in the forest.

• It's getting worse. Another chick was attacked by it's own mother today. It hurt it's leg and can't keep up with the rest of the family so I have it in my bra right now so it can rest.

• ZU's Gallery of Pets

Cilla the leopard gecko X527ukb.jpg Sussan the fluff of unknown breed 4SsMwfT.jpg I will add the rest later.

• The youngest chick died today... I found the little one laying dead on the ground. Poor thing was only a week old.

• I am going through some shit now. I am in therapy and we're making a timeline of my life. In this timeline I find more and more abuse. It just keeps piling up. I have been mentally and emotionally abused a majority of my life. Mainly by friends who are powerhungry. I am so angry at them for treating me like a toy and a pawn. They're no longer in my life but their actions are still harming me. I feel hideous because of them. I am afraid of being intimate with a man because of them. I have no self…

• What are you buying?

A gym card for the entire summer. And a rooster plushy.

• I shouldn't have said anything about the chicks going strong. The youngest one (the black one in my hand) has been attacked by something, probably a rat. A large tuft of fluff has been torn off it's neck. I couldn't find any wounds but it was very anxious. Poor baby... It got way more active during the day and would eat, drink, chirp and keep up with the rest of the family. Hopefully that means I won't have to kill it.