Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-13 of 13.
  • Quote from PurpleandRed: “But that's not what Zelda is known for, they're not known for focus on story so maybe they should just not ever make a story-focused game with Zelda again and put Zelda's name on it. Unless they can find a way not to make it a melodrama soap opera with a whole bunch of crying, teasing, bullying, scolding, and romance. ” How can you explains why Nintendo make a serious scenario in Zelda?! Zelda is NOT Mario, they try to create a great and fantasy univers, to make a sense…

• Is SS underrated?

FireLewis - - Modern Zelda

I like Skyward Sword, when I played for first time, I really appreciated the motion control, the colourful graphisme, the music, their dungeon,... Nevertheless, SS is not one of my favorite Zelda game, which are TP, OoT, MM and BotW. Not i'm expect something more similar of the previous Zelda game, i expect more than of the previous Zelda game. Maybe it's nostalgic, i prefer the darkness graphisme of TP, the classic dungeon of OoT, the Open-World free adventure of BotW. I admit SS have an origin…

• I'm agree with @gamtos and @Guinea. All Zelda game have a drama story, but sometimes they have a comedy part. Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker,... these Zelda are fun. Comedy and Drama are genre, but Fantasy, Sci-Fi,...are just a terms of the univers. For example: The Flintstones and The Jetsons are comedy but the first takes place in the stone age, the second in a robotic future. If SS have had more comedy, fine. Less the drama part, no! That's also one of the distinctions between Zel…

• That is very difficult to make my opinion about the old Zelda Game when i'm playing Breath of the Wild. All Zelda games are different, and release a new one make their comparison deeper. Which one are the best story ? The best content ? The best Link ? The best Gameplay ? The best world ? etc. It changes my opinion and my perspectives, but it doesn't change my feeling when i'm played for the first time.

• BotW Update 1.3.4?

FireLewis - - Modern Zelda

Breath of the Wild has been updated, now in 1.3.4. mastahsword.gif According to Nintendo , it add an "Introduces additional enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment" scholar.gif Yeah... it's a minor update, but what exactly?

• I like the couple. They have the same areas of interest and have an important role. To see how much they're trust themselves and believe for the peace of Hyrule, it's very loyal and nice. I always wish when Link and Zelda are finally love each other ("please? Kiss you!" in my mind). @PurpleandRed, you think they should be acquaintances because of their difference. Well...That's the reason they can be love. Everyone is different each other, we are curious and we change sometimes for a person we l…

• Quote from Evran_Speer: “The Master Sword repulses darkness. Remember Twilight Princess, when Link was cursed and just approaching the Master Sword was enough to shed the curse (and Midna) because it could not exist in the Master Sword's presence. BotW Link probably just has some sort of spiritual darkness within him. Not much, but enough that touching the blade drains him for the first few seconds. ” Interesting. So you think Link got a little darkness when he lost against Ganon and their Gardi…

• Thank you Sabbo, here my raison i wrote in my introduction thread. Quote from FireLewis: “Finally, I read the topic about the Clan. After a long time, I decide to join the Nayru Clan. I’m just a gamer who like playing and talking about the video game, simply and clearly. I’m very modest and honest because for me, there are such a good things. Wrong things can be ignored or solved, and even are trust, we accept those. That’s my optimism vision. ”

• I don't know where i can join. But i want to join the Nayru Clan. If i have to pass the test, i will do.

• You forget that Link drop the Master Sword 100 years ago, because he's the elite of the goddess Hylia, according to the prophetic. I think Link didn't lost his hearts when he took the sword. Easily so. But when he failed against Ganon and his Guardians, the Master Sword lost her power (i use "her", because it's Fi) and conclude that Link was not enough courageous and might. To be sure that Link has trained and got the courage, she tests Link if he visits 40 or more Shrines, or free Divine Beast …

• My introduction

FireLewis - - Newbie Central

You're probably right, but there is a lot of people in Discord. Every 1 hour, someone post something.

• My introduction

Thank you everyone. Quote from Moonlight Seer: “Welcome! Are you the same FireLewis from Discord? I think I've seen you around :3 I'm Froyo/Moonlight Seer there as well. ” Yes, exactly. I join the Discord easily. I had need a long time to write this topic due to my study.

• My introduction

Hello everyone! I’m FireLewis, but you call me Lewis (this is my real name). I’m French and British, living and studying in Normandy, 22 years old. I recently create my account when Miiverse was closed, as well as I bought my Switch with Breath of the Wild. I search some web site or forum, then I found Zelda Universe. ZU is super! It content a large forum for any topic, for any Zelda reference…what a surprise to see ZU collaborate with Zelda Wiki, which I already know it. I’m a huge fan of The L…