Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-5 of 5.
  • I remember ZU when...

Farore - - General Chit-Chat

I feel like I just did the time warp, lol I didn't post quite as much on ZU as I did on GT, Z64 Planet, Urvan Zelda, ZeldaXclipse, ZHQ, annnd probably a few others I'm missing, but i recognize a lot of you from the ol' days. I was a Mod/Super Mod on so many forums lol I'm sure a lot more will come to me later, but I remember the forum member awards, the infamous GANON BANNED button from Dan @ GT and the points system to earn custom titles

• Tetras Trackers

Farore - - General Zelda

well, if was meant to be then it would happen, lol

• Graduation

I graduated from Highschool over a year ago now, and life is just peachy ^^ ... except for the insane amounts of homework in College. But, I'll be graduating from there in 2007, so it's all good.

• well, I saw Lovebirds doing it recently, lol

• Love thread.

well, it's all individual really. Most highschool relationships don't exactly last, since highschool is all full of drama anyway. When I was 16 I wasn't interested in a relationship because I was still growing as a person and noticed that it was rare for anyone to even take a relationship seriously. Plus, depending on the individuals, when someone says they love you at 16, people seem to take it too seriously since that term is being thrown around lossely now by 11 year old boys and girls who ar…