Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 48.
  • Another possibility is that people actually evolved and got larger over time. If the Zora could evolve into something as drastically different from their original form as the Rito in the time between OoT and WW, Then why can't Hylians and Humans evolve to be taller and larger. It's happened in real life too. Even just 100 years ago, humans on average were significantly shorter than they are now. Link could also just be tall for his age in addition to that. Hylians may have had to evolve into a p…

• Quote from Okami Takahashi: “Quote from Poisonwater: “Vaati was probably the cutest zelda villain” Who then turned into an ugly-ass flying eyeball and forgot his Minish origins apparently.” A lot of pretty people are really hideous monsters on the inside. Vaati is no different.

• When your biggest fear as a child was that redeads were hiding in your house at night so you just sang the tune of the suns song super loud until you're parents screamed at you to be quiet.

• Vaati was probably the cutest zelda villain

• Piece of heart?

• They were based off of stories of Aliens in Japan. In an interview with Eiji Aonuma he said this: "But the reason we used this at the time was because Japan was experiencing something of a UFO boom. And it even went so far as for shows on TV to cover it and explaining to people what cattle mutilation was. So even to see words as scary as "cattle mutilation" on TV and the idea of UFOs abducting people led to this whole idea of Earth being invaded by aliens becoming rather popular. I thought it wo…

• The scarecrow?

• Scary stuff inZelda

Poisonwater - - General Zelda

Medelock and Manhandla from OoS were the only things from a 2d game that could freak me out. those faces...

• Holodrum because it's just so happy and changing seasons might be fun.

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

I'm not sure exactly what we're trying to guess here. The one who has the summoned brothers? Who's killed themselves and all the others? or the illusion? It cant be link who's "killed himself" because officially Link doesn't die in battle except in the defeat timeline from ocarina of time. If it's ganondorf speaking, well link didn't slay any gerudos and technically they wouldn't be brothers because they're all female. My best guess would have to be that this is ganondorf speaking about link dyi…

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

Quote from Hobbes: “Maku tree? (specifically female?)” Yep! I hold a secret Not to be revealed until my adulthood.-The hall of secrets is accessable in the future once the maku tree has grown The gift I grant Is my potential destruction.-she gives you ember seeds for saving her. Ember seeds destroy trees generally A promise in my past, I wait for.-She promised to marry Link, in her mind he promised her. My counterpart, Is my opposite in mind.-Holodrum's maku tree is old and tired while she is "y…

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

nope. Dampe was an adult the whole game. I'll give you a hint. It's from a 2d game. ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ---------- Sassysheikah has the right idea but isn't quite there. ---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ---------- Sassysheikah has the right idea but isn't quite there.

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

nope and nope I hold a secret Not to be revealed until my adulthood. The gift I grant Is my potential destruction. A promise in my past, I wait for. My counterpart, Is my opposite in mind. Our roles, alike.

• One Word Zelda

LOZ-Simplistic AoL-Renewed aLtTP-Adventurous LA-Psychadelic OoT-Legendary MM-Death (Not trying to be negative, i use this word because the creators actually based the game around the number four. 4 areas of town, 4 masks, 4 giants, 4 regions, 4 days etc. Because 4 and "death" are both pronounced "shi" in Japanese. Thus, 4 is an unlucky number.) OoS-Earthen OoA-Exciting WW-Ancestral FSA-Team TP-Homey SS-Surreal PH-Mysterious ST-Real aLBW-Historic

• I like the small ocarina of time world better than the huge tp world. sometimes it just gets too big and hard to explore. I like knowing where things are once i've been there. with tp i kept forgetting locations.

• Crush on any Zelda Character?

All my guy friends seem to like the gerudos, and the zora's when they assume they're all women.

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

Quote from ElectricGoose: “From lines 2, 5, and 6 I'm going to say Ruto.” Nope! I had a feeling that would be the first guess though.

• For me it was WW from gamestop because most all the other zelda games i got were hand-me-downs from my brother.

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

I guess I'll take it since noone else has I hold a secret Not to be revealed until my adulthood. The gift I grant Is my potential destruction. A promise in my past, I wait for. I hope this isn't too easy

• zelda craft tutorials?

Poisonwater - - Creative Corner

Does anyone have any zelda craft turorials or links to some? possibly for creating replicas of items/pieces of heart/anything zelda related really.

• Zelda Riddles 2.0

The Temple of Time?

• Is Onox brainwashed?

Poisonwater - - Theorizing

Quote from Erikson: “I was just pointing out what he really was; that he wasn't a mere controlled Iron Knuckle. I can't imagine Dark Dragon from the Dark Realm was good before Twinrova summoned him so I think he had evil intentions of his own in play. Nabooru was not a Sage until she was awakened as one. In the CT, she was never one.” My bad. I misunderstood your post. And I dont feel like he was an ordinary iron knuckle either. But a very powerful type. Of course he wasn't good before twinrova …

• Is Onox brainwashed?

Nabooru wasn't entirely human either. She was a sage and twinrova were able to enslave her. What is there to prove that they couldn't enslave a dragon?

• Is Onox brainwashed?

This is my first thread so hopefully I organize everything okay. Okay so I recently have been playing the Oracle games, starting with Seasons because the HH says that comes before Ages. I'm currently on Ages now. Okay so When I saw Onox's armor, it reminded me alot of the Iron Knuckle armor from OoT. Here's some pictures for comparison. (sorry for the size difference. I dont know how to change it.127px-General_Onox_Artwork_%28Hyrule_Historia%29.png IronKnuckle_OoT.png Now in OoT, Nabooru was bra…

• well there's been a picture of dark link released. i would say that that is most likely his counterpart.

• Hyrule Geography

Zora's Domain and Lake hylia actually swap locations alot throughout the games. Not sure why this is.

• Creepiest things in zelda

What did you find creepiest or most disturbing in the whole zelda series? It could be something simple like the redeads, or something psychological and thoughtful like some of the elements in MM. Can be from any game. For me it was Cremia's conversation with Romani in the barn about sleeping in her room that night because she wanted to be with her little sister when they both died. You can post multiple things you found creepy. Don't have to pick just one.

• Personally, I thought of rabbitland rescue man when i saw Ravio.

• I think they would make a counterpart to Link a little more serious-looking.

• I would upload pictures of the Hero's Shade, TP stalfos, and OoT stalfos to compare, but right now it's failing to let me add an image, so if anyone could do that that would be great. But anyway, most of the hero's shade is covered by armor, so he could very well look like a stalfos from tp, although a more sturdily built one. One characteristic I noticed was that he has the large shoulder armor like a stalfos. And though that doesn't prove he is one, it certainly is a similarity in the appearan…

• It never specifies what age is the line between turning into a stalfos or turning into a skullkid. (I know I worded that weird.) Besides, Link has had the mind and experiences of an adult. So it could be said that he wouldn't be considered a child. Also, we don't know what age Link was when he went back into the lost woods for the final time before getting lost. It may have taken him years to get out of Termina and back to Hyrule to search for Navi in the lost woods again.

• There'a a pretty widely accepted theory that the hero's shade is OoT Link turned into a stalfos. And how do you turn into a stalfos? By going into the lost woods WITHOUT a fairy and getting "lost". I believe in MM, the way he found that new unexplored area of the lost woods, was because he was in the beginning of being "lost". And the only way he managed to not turn into a stalfos or skullkid that time, was because he ran into Skullkid and his 2 fairies. Then he began to chase Skullkid and the f…

• It really annoys me when people make fun of Navi and say things like "Oh Navi should die I hate Navi" (I'm using that as an example because that's what people at my school say about her.) because you know she's not really that bad, and most people just make fun of her because they hear other people making fun of her and want to get in on the joke, and take it to levels where you don't even want to hear it anymore. It's become too similar to all the twilight haters. Yeah I hate Twilight, but I do…

• Hyrule Geography

I feel like the temple of time must've been transported somehow. Maybe to protect the sacred realm from ganondorf, the temple was magically moved to the sacred forest meadow. In reality, the only location that we know for sure was from ocarina of time, is the hidden village which was old kakariko. So when I've looked over the maps trying to figure out where everything fits, i look at the hidden village as a ffixed point and try to base everything around that. Considering the castle town/temple o…

• I don't think Demise has anything to do with Termina. I think Termina is free of Demise's curse. Furthermore, I don't feel like Majora is fueled by...hatred, exactly. More, he seems to be the embodiment of chaos itself. It's like the spirit of Majora is in an everlasting tantrum.

• On a more serious note though, I highly doubt nintendo would decide that Zelda was pregnant. Whether Zelda was having dreams or not, she was most likely going to tell Link about some sense of foreboding she was having.

• Quote from Uzuki Cheverie: “Unless Link is pregnant too :p” Maybe Every Link has been pregnant this whole time. That would explain why he doesn't wear pants in most of the games. He wants to make sure that when it's time to have to baby, it has room to come out into the world without any problems. Think about it. If he had the baby while wearing pants, it would have trouble getting any air being blocked by the fabric. He's being smart and caring about the child. He really should stop drinking al…

• 27 Mysteries of Ocarina of Time

one for majoras mask sounds cool. That's always been my favorite zelda. btw, The one ocarina of time mystery I could never figure out was were links got those tights in the sacred realm. and the ear piercing. and the gloves. the tunic adapting to his bigger body and changing size, that i can accept. but whats with all the accessories? I'va come up with alot of complicated theories for lots of zelda games but I feel like I've just given up on the tights thing. Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it…

• Always assumed it meant the law to be righteous and not evil

• kokiri death idea

I think it's talking about Link. It would be cool if you met another Kokiri in Hyrule though outside of the forest