Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Retirement from ZU

Aerorian - - General Chit-Chat

"They always come back" is pretty true. I left and then hover around the forum once in a while. It's addictive.

• A Link Between Worlds Excitement

Aerorian - - Modern Zelda

zelda_limitededition_zps2ae26148.jpg Got 6 units in our warehouse (extremely limited in QTY) but already have customers ordering them and completely sold out (preordered) within an hour. I can't buy it myself. :p

• ALBW Counter Display

I'm hoping I can get one display for one of our stores. I've been hounding my supplier rep for days regarding ALBW 3DS XL gold limited edition. :p

• I drive a Subaru 2013 Impreza. Gas efficient all wheel drive. Great for winter roads.

• I hate people using HID headlights. Daytime's already bad enough with them blinding my eyes while driving but nighttime is worse. When it starts raining and it's dark that's when HID headlights really are begging for people to have car accidents on the road - you can't see anything at all. These things are like flood lights designed to blind you. I'm surprised how the government is allowing these things to be used on the road. It's literally having a high beam on all the time (which is illegal d…

• Nice thing you did today

I returned an old man's wallet today while checking out. Felt good about it.

• Bad Piggies

Aerorian - - General Gaming

Forgot about this game. Will have to download it and try it out shortly. NVdsnxGeQ2U

• Most Terrifying Game Levels Ever

The Fatal Frames series. One of the scariest out there. Still couldn't get the courage to play them as I heard about these games and searched online. neDLBulCoPI

• I don't know any msuic bands and I never went to any of the concerts. Pretty much don't know anything about music and artists. Just not interested in that.

• volcanoes

I'm surprised that no one posted this video yet: IAxj2ob_JoU

• Was into Zelda a loooooong time ago. Had fun. Then left after the TP era.

• Many years ago I had one. 10 minutes only. Haha.

• There's no such thing as a n00b on the Internet. You are who you are. Where such distinction through the labelling of someone's online status came from, I have no idea. It's pretty degrading in some sense.

• Earthquake in Canada!

Haha yeah. Time to prepare a survival kit. I got mine 70% ready but I'm terribly short on dry or canned food. Water is also an issue too.

• Earthquake in Canada!

Canada does have earthquakes. But the biggest ones usually happen near the subduction zone along the Juan de Fuca plate (or the Ring of Fire). Mega thrust earthquakes that happened once every 300-400 years mostly occurred around the western side of Canada at the coastline.

• On and off. Pretty much what I feel toward this place right now. Haha. Most of the time now when I come back to check on a few things it's mostly messages from friends on this forum.

• Death

I don't think I can really face death. Being a mortal, I'm very scared of death. I can't bear the thought that I will no longer be able to see and think after I die.

• Locked-In Syndrome

Quote from John: “New fun with this: Apparently we have no idea what he's thinking because the doctors are using "facilitated communication", which is the rough equivalent of a Ouija Board, to communicated with him. So, uh, maybe conscious, but maybe not. He has brain activity, but nothing beyond that is certain.” Apparently they said that he's going to write a book soon regarding his experience.

• Who do you respect?

I respect everyone as long as they do the same to me. I don't hold favorites over who to respect.

• Do you get off-topic a lot?

I usually wouldn't get off topic unless people started going off topic. If everyone is on topic then it's a greater motivation to continue to discuss that said topic. Alas, if people start getting off topic then you'd just make yourself looking like an idiot by posting about something that no one really cares about anymore.

• Quote from Tonchiki: “You haven't been reading people's reactions to it, have you? The whole point is that Nintendo no longer has to dumb down their difficulty in order to appeal to more causal gamers. They can appeal to people who like harder games at the same time, without losing their expanded audience. Win-win.” My point is that if you feel that you need computer's help to pass through a level whenever the gameplay gets difficult then might as well don't bother buying the game in the first p…

• You don't seem to get what I was stating above. It doesn't matter if it's optional or not. Because it's optional, people would use it and render the idea of buying a game and enjoying it by beating it with their own skills useless. If people won't use it, then why even having such feature installed? For those that would use it, it's the same idea as donating money to Nintendo since you are just watching the computer playing the game for you.

• Quote from Hazzle: “I like how people are trying to pretend that Nintendo games have ever been hard.” ^ True. I think games shouldn't even have this feature because lesser gamers would just rely on this "let cpu spoon-feed you through levels" every time they feel the game starts getting difficult. Where's the fun in that? You pay x-amount of dollars for a game that you should enjoy yourself and beat with your own skill. Now you are pretty much paying x-amount of dollars to have the games play fo…

• Universe exists by a stroke of luck.

• Last meal

Unlimited serving of fresh lobsters with freshly grilled steaks. Then wash them down with 10 bottles of ice wine.

• Twenty ten. Twenty eleven. Twenty twelve.... Two thousand and ten sounds ridiculously long.

• Sometimes watching a movie by yourself is better, especially when you don't want your friends to constantly whine about how ridiculous the movie is, etc. About the whole sadness issue, I'd say only ones who feel insecure about their masculinity or femininity would say that. That's what's sad.

• Split Maturity

Teen angst is what I say here. I think many people go through this phase where they are fine one minute and then throwing a tantrum the next. It's the confusion as to what to do and how to act that brings frustration to everyone including yourself. It'll pass.

• What would you rate WW?

I have to give it 6/10 as well. The cell shaded graphic was colorful but not my type. The gameplay fell here and there at times. Surfing on the ocean was a complete waste of time and the enemies were too easy to beat. Personally, it's like a dumbed-down version of previous Zelda games. Didn't like the storyline all that much. Seemed to be too general in focus. I sold it back to the store after a week (got it for free when I bought the GC).

• The Ideal Age

Quote from Rew: “Well, I guess it's less of a worry when you do find a job. It just sucks that we're in a recession right now. (A decade ago, the economy was booming, and things were much easier.)” *sigh* Indeed. Was surprised when the company I'm working for has absolutely no new work coming in. Other corporations just don't have the funding to provide more research, hence, I'm pretty much out of work right now sitting around doing nothing for two months.

• The Ideal Age

Quote from Rew: “I'd like to know where you get that crazy idea from. I've been past 22 for 6 and a half years now (I'm 28, will be 29 in November), and I'm just fine. Heck, the time that I was 25 was one of the best years of my life!” 24 right now and I already have to worry about my job, or lack thereof because of the recession. Don't tell me that's exciting for you.

• The Ideal Age

16. Once you hit past 22 that's where hell starts.

• Summer. We have enough rain here for the last 11 months.

• Motivate me to exercise

Why are you still online posting on ZU? Go out and jog or something.

• Quote from Forte: “I didn't have an ice pack. And yea, the first couple of days were...awful. Eating hurt and it was really hard just to eat because of my half numb face. What else...I had to swish warm salt-water in my mouth to prevent infection. Oh lord that was awful. That might have been it.” All I was swishing was blood. Dark, gooey blood clots that dripped out of the corner of my mouth as I was bleeding non-stop. Hopefully the next procedure would not be as awful.

• Quote from Forte: “I had all 4 pulled out and it bled for...about 2 weeks. My cheeks were swelled for months. Looked like a ****in' hamster. I had these stupid gauze things in my mouth constantly. Speaking hurt. All I could eat was spaghettios. Half of my face was numb. Recovery from that surgery ****in' sucks. Atleast for me.” Months...? Dang. And I thought I got the worst of it. My swelling went down after a week. Although the first four days literally killed me. Swallowing painkiller pills fe…

• Well. At least you didn't bleed for 48 hours straight, non-stop, like I did when I pulled out two of my wisdom teeth early this year. I'm getting the other side pulled in two months.

• why did you join ZU?

Originally I joined ZU because of OoT. And then it just spiraled downward. It ended up "meh".

• Steam

Did the Orange box say in the back that it supports Vista? Try this (found it online): Hello, Please exit Steam, then go to the C:\Program Files\Steam directory (this is the default with a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it), and delete all of the files except for: Steam.exe And the folder: \SteamApps\ Then restart Steam. If the issue persists, check to make sure that local services are running: Vista Business & Ultimate Users * Righ…

• Why is TP hated by so many?

Who cares what others think? As long as you liked the game it's all good. Rating a game's value by what others think has gotten so old and ridiculous that this kind of topic shouldn't have been brought up in the first place. I think TP was overly hyped to a point where there's a major disappointment. You'd see all those trailers and the cinematic screens for a while and think that it's going to be the most epic game ever created for Zelda. Then when it finally came out people were thoroughly dis…