Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Post Your Desktop: Version VII~

Cute - - General Chit-Chat

I want to post mine too! I mean there's not much going on, but...hey. zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…a3b1ec573f70581cc671df507

• Have you ever done that?

Cute - - Forum Games

Yes! Uh, a few time actually...especially when I used to use flat irons, and cooking with oil. Have you ever done something you knew you were going to hate, and (begrudgingly) admit liking it?

Cute - - Forum Games

No, I didn't even know there was one, but I bet only jerks use inside jokes...Not like I want in on it or anything.... Ever made a major mistake at work/school, and not own up to it?

• Something bothering me is people saying, "Oh you don't need to eat X when you can have Y! You're skinny enough!" Maybe I just like the low fat yogurt more! Maybe I like the mayonnaise with olive oil! I know it's hard to believe, but, I like Coke Zero over Classic! Oh my God! I think it sounds almost like a compliment, but what, if I were fat would you tell me it's good I'm eating like this? Because that wouldn't be so nice, now, would it? Okay, I'm done. Quote from Oracle of Truth: “When you rea…

• What are you naming your horse???

Cute - - Modern Zelda

I named my horses: Stinky, my first horse! (Black n' white like a skunk) RIP Smelly, my second horse after I got Stinky murdered by a guardian, named in dear remembrance... Stenchie,I mounted him on accident fighting mounted Bokoblins... (Black n' white AGAIN) Stinkmore, he's huge so...Stink MORE, yeah... And Penelope, the royal horse! She's beautiful with flowers in her hair, one of my many gracious steads.

• What food disgusts you?

I've had Indian curry in an American and Japanese restaurant so you two are probably right, I'm not getting that AUTHENTIC flavor. Reminds me of how different PIZZA tastes between different parts of USA and here. Authentic's not bland then? The stock photo doesn't look a thing like what I've eaten, it's usually more...liquid-y and runny... Where I live atm isn't very diverse, so if I wanna get a real taste I'd probably have to make it at home. ;`;

• What your playlist consist of?

I usually listen to playlists when I'm working on something, doesn't matter what it is, usually around the house stuff or doodling. I don't know the genre, but stuff like this: ceruleancerise greafer stickalol APO Quote from Garrycarton: “I am real fan of music. Whenever, I get the time don't hesitate to play songs I like. However, I love to heard the songs of 1990s (melody). This inspire me to do better. ” I have a 90-2000's playlist, I get in a mood for songs from then pretty often. Some of th…

Quote from AUnknownA: “Indian food... ” I second this, specifically curry...Japanese curry? I love it. Indian curry, though...

Kielbasa. I don't know what it is about it, it just disgusts me, even smelling it can't stand! That and green beans as well as olives, both kinds. Urk Quote from Triforce7: “Mashed potatoes are good, but only if they are made right. Not enough milk and salt and it will taste dry and bland. ” This, but my husband puts so much butter in when he makes mashed potatoes, that I struggle to eat it. Mashed potatoes are easy to ruin, but can be super good. I especially like them with onions & chives!

• What's Your Go-To Food?

I go through gum and mints (specifically ALTOIDS <3) like a monster, so those are good too. Also oatmeal. Not for eating all day but it makes me so full that I actually feel repulsed to eat more food, and I have two packets (I only seem to be able to eat 1 1/2 though)

• What's Your Go-To Food?

Peppermints...I dunno, I have them everyday, all throughout the day! I have an issue where it feels like I constantly have to be eating something, which made me gain weight, so I started eating peppermint candies, because I have to suck on them and they're only 60cal/3pc, so yay!!

• (Coffee) I Would Like a...

I'm not very coffee-educated. It's pretty much whether it tastes good or not! I like most of my coffee black, OR with way too much creamer, mainly HAZELNUT. There is no in between! I like iced coffee a lot more than hot coffee though, and I REALLY LOVE Georgia's canned coffee (specifically, Luxury Latte) As for places to get my coffee, I always choose Dunkin's over Starbucks. I like their Frappicinos you can get at the store; The one's you order in Starbucks always taste gross to me, I'm not sur…

• Your Jobs

I'm not employed atm (I'm waiting on a lot of things first), so I just take care of the house right now. I've worked for ShopRite (cashier) and that was extremely easy, and it's easy to look like a hard worker when all the other employees are snotty to customers and slobs. I got noticed by my managers a lot, but I didn't get anything out of it so eh. I worked for a metal roofing manufacturer, called UNION, and it was an office job. Originally, I was supposed to handle simple orders, production e…

• The Horizon of Your Gaming World

Cute - - General Gaming

I enjoy most genres of games! Though I avoid strategy heavy games because I'm TERRIBLE with that stuff...I think that I just gotta PUNCH THE OTHER GUYS REALLY HARD. ;; I mostly play puzzle, adventure, RPG, and horror games, but that's just how it turns out. Like @Mercedes said, I kinda judge on whether it seems like a shitty game or not. :>

Cute - - Forum Games

No...just thinking about it makes me scared! Have you ever gone to the store for one thing, and walked out with a bunch of stuff besides WHAT YOU CAME FOR?

• Quote from Jesus™: “Montegrappa Chaos Silver Rollerball Pen | CuffLinks.com (join the club everyone and buy this PREMIUM pen if you want ANYONE to take you seriously!!!) ” tumblr_oeirmcw7t41rozonno1_1280.png spit-take.jpg SHIPPING HAD BETTER BE FREE WITH THAT PRICE TAG, DAMN. And anyone who's anyone knows that to be recognized in this world, you better be writing with a fountain pen.

• Shu's Art

Cute - - Creative Corner

Oh my God, that's beautiful. THOSE EYES! Do you have anywhere else you post your art? I'd like to share it!

• Yessss, sharpie pens are the best! The finer, the better for me. Other than those, though, I am a simple man and I enjoy my cheapo Bic pens. SPECIFICALLY, Bic's ~*~For Her~*~ pens. They're so dainty! It's like they were made for MY HAND. Also I love gel pens too, but...they smear so easily. I hate when I manage to jot down notes with perfect handwritting and then my palm ruins it by smearing it... Also any pen I find on the floor. Most times.

• Shu's Art

Cute - - Creative Corner

I love those clouds...I cannot get over those clouds! What program do you use, if I might ask? And how did you go about making those? :0 And for your Majora's Mask piece, I have to say that I love the..."saturation"?? I believe is the word. You used a calm set of colors, it's very easy on the eyes. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

• I love most tracks in the first Silent Hill games, despite sounding like pots and pans falling out of a cabinet, or rhino noises played backwards... I'll post my top 3! (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) youtube.com/watch?v=vLll5RrjLCk Definitely if you haven't played any of the Silent Hill games...consider trying them out!

• Your Life

My expectations of my life have changed in a lot of ways and, I think that they did for the better, despite the hiccups I had to deal with to get here. I'm just going to put some bare bones background under the cut here. Outcome after! (Nothing graphic, but there is abuse mention) (Hidden Content) I really thought my life was going nowhere but, now I feel happier where I am now. The BIGGEST TURNING POINT IN MY LIFE was getting married. I got married in 2015 to a military member, and am now livin…

• What Pleases You?

As some of these things are what I constantly struggle with, I'm always happy and proud of myself when: -Working on something and a distraction comes up, and I actually manage to get back to what I was working on immediately. Normally, hours will go by and my projects are forgotten. -When drawing comes easily to me - I love not being frustrated!! lol -Days that I feel good about myself; feeling pretty and all, looking my best! I love to feel good about myself! Though it's very rare/// -Washing m…

• Zelda U Delayed till 2017.

Cute - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Kokopelli: “ We'll see how ya'll feel after E3, when they hit us with waves upon waves of footage and information.” I don't watch E3, but they better at least throw in a life preserver if we're talking about waves here. Maybe those arm floaties too. Maybe its the fact that I have just played so much Zelda that I don't get excited anymore. I love me some Zelda but all my excitement got used up with I played the demo for Wind Waker fourscore and seven years ago. In regards to that, I wo…

• Quote from Zugioh: “I just don't get it. I used to be so ambitious. I feel like I'm a completely different person than what I was. When I look back I love how I used to be. I see myself now and think, wtf? What even happened? Not cool man.. how do you get the ambition to do things again? What do you do differently?” Buddy, I feel you so heavy on your situation -- Kind of feels like looking in the mirror. Something to remind yourself is that we are not all the same. What works for one person does…

• Zelda U Delayed till 2017.

Cute - - Modern Zelda

Quote from Envy: “I have not seen enough of Zelda U to even be hyped for it at all. I have felt this way all along, while everyone else complained about the lack of news I was like "Meh".” I didn't think I would feel the same, but I do. TBH, I wasn't expecting it to be released this year. Zelda U is a mythical beast out there, I think it might be a thing of fairytales. ;v I can't feel mad about them pushing back the release either; Yeah I would like to play it, but they have their reasons on del…

• My weakness is CASUAL GAMING, since I'm such a HARDCORE GAMER. No, uh, I really suck at most first person shooter games, and fighter games. I probably wouldn't dislike COD as much if I could get over being so bad at FPSs (and oh my goodness, the players can be so rude). But I'm the same way about enjoying them, I mean, I loooved Bioshock and L4D, it just takes me forever to get anything done. Same with fighter games, I mean, I can't beat Soul Caliber IV's storyline unless it's on easy. I am kind…

• Best and Worst Subjects?

My best subject is Biology II and Human Physiology this year, and I absolutely love my classes and my teachers. I don't need to study for the class even, it's just so much fun and is REALLY interesting. My worst is maths, but tbh I have ALWAYS been such shit at that lmao,.,.. My favourite is probably Human Physiology or Psychology, because knowing everything about the body is something you can show of, knowing about the mind is something you can discuss. My least favorite is maths...I don't even…

• Hey you guys, does anyone have a Fairy type Safari? And maybe wants to trade codes, hmmmm m? I really want a Clefairy, man. </3

• Sleep and Related Things!

Quote: “- Do you enjoy sleeping? Do you ever take naps?” I haven't really slept very well in a long time, but when I do sleep soundly, I love sleeping. Waking up refreshed rather than groggy is something I don't experience often, and when I do, it's amazing!! I don't usually nap, though. Quote: “- Do you usually go to bed early? Late? Doesn't matter? Is it difficult or easy for you to fall asleep?” When I was younger, I'd stay up until 2am and wouldn't feel tired, but now I have to go to sleep a…

• i keep coming on this stupid website and i hate it so hard, my kids tumblr_mt63khTcxu1rozonno1_1280.jpg @The Dude: do you know how happy i get when my hair does that I try to avoid showering or getting it wet because i get so damn impressed

• hey kids, so friday was my prom who didnt go to prom? me but WHO WENT BOWLING? ME. tumblr_mmmytiUzps1rozonno1_1280.jpg me n my boy j cakez that i talk to basically never this is the only normal picture (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) the end

• Make a Confession about yourself

Cute - - Forum Games

i cant stand a majority of the people on this forum but i keep going on here like okay

• Best Video Game Ending Of All Time

Cute - - General Gaming

For me, it's the ending to Mother 3, which is really emotional and just, heartbreaking after you've played the game. A video game has never been able to touch me emotionally or make me cry, I can't even explain the empty pit the formed in my chest during the ending, and the battle right before. I mean, there was such a huge impact. I was literally in tears the entirety of the end. But at the same time, it left me satisfied. It's an experience that's going to stick with and influence me for a lon…

• I had a dream that started out with "There's so little of the ocean's depth's that you can explore. Go too far and they'll scream at you until you have to leave." And as soon as the narrator said 'scream', these eel things shot their heads out of holes in the inside of a sunken ship and shrieked and their eyes glowed. Eventually the mini submarine looking thing floated away. And then the eels because women in blue dresses and they talked to eachother, i couldn't understand. And i was at a corner…

Cute - - Forum Games

The only person that hugs me anymore is a guy I had dated before and still have a huge thing for. I'm confessing that I really wish we were, yup.

Cute - - Forum Games

Uhhh, I confess to crying rather easily. I confess to becoming attached to things that are pretty silly. And that I try my best to make people like me, and this makes me easy to drag around. I'm not sure if I mind being dragged around all the time. Yup yup.

• Allergies are dumb

I'm allergic to cats. What pet do I have? A cat. And for some reason, I'm not allergic to her, or ever had a problem. But other cats immediately make my face get red and sore and SNOT and TEARS and ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY. And I'm an idiot and will try to pet a cat as soon as I see it. eeeyup. Pretty dumb, allergies in general, but doing this cat thing is my own fault. unu

• tumblr_mabf82KQgg1rozonno1_1280.jpg yo ho, heya kids, how's it going my dress smells like fantastic and im too lazy to take it back off haha never ever gonna do it

• People who are supposed to have a higher authority that handle things childishly.

• first appearances

I generally judge people on their tone, how they stand, how they seem to act, their humour, whatever. But I'm usually good at telling when people are nervous or shy, so that makes me want to get to know them. I do, however, tend to judge people harshly on their smell. If you smell bad, I'm sorry, but I will not want to talk to you or stand near you. I might even get blunt and tell you that you stink. I'm a big fat jerk when it comes to smell.