Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Retro Gaming Forum

KingOfHeart - - Advertising

reddit.com/r/RetroCheats/ Join my Retro Cheats community where you can be even more lonely as it's kind of new

• Zelda Videos: Post 'em here~

KingOfHeart - - General Zelda

youtube.com/watch?v=Qs9fHl4MIPw

• youtube.com/watch?v=Qs9fHl4MIPw The Legend Of Zelda's overworld is only 16x8 in size, and Hex codes goes to 255, which means half the world was missing! A simple walk through walls code wasn't enough to enter this world, another code was needed! This code lets you explore the Minus World and Minus Dungeons as well.

• youtube.com/watch?v=XmHdtzk_-xs youtube.com/watch?v=vozPJdzBpLs Any one here love cheats? Especially retro? What are some of your favorite games and cheats? I could use some more inspiration on what people like & hate for retro games! At the moment, my favorite games are Super Mario Bros 1, 2, and 3.. Why? There are so many gamegenie and glitches to explore.. it's madness! I wish newer games had cheat codes.. they're so much fun!

• We spread, we infect, we destroy. Not only do we do this to planet earth, but we are also trying to infect the entire universe! We already put junk on the moon, as well as mars.. but as soon as we figure out how to travel a much greater distance, we will infect as many planets as possible! Are we a virus that will one day destroy ourselves, or will something else destroy us instead?

• I have a good amount of games and I'm still using the default memory card. I love physical games, but I do have some digital games as well! --------------------------- I would buy more games, but I hate playing games I won't ever finish! What about you guys? Do you even own a Nintendo Switch? What's your favorite Switch game you own? What's the worst? Would love to read it!

• Quote from Winnie: “That’s great @KingOfHeart so are you like a programmer or something? And @Marjorie Haukea Williams maybe your volunteer work with the Red Cross can open long term job opportunities! If you like volunteering have you thought of joining the Peace Corps? ” Uh, no.. I play games and edit my clips.

• Recently, I been kind of busy with all the things I have to do online these days. discord.gg/7enVnMV First, I have to try to keep my discord server in control. I learned a good lesson recently. Keep the security super tight, make it family friendly, and remove/silence any member with attitude. Seems to be working compared to the server version from 6 months ago, which was pure chaos. youtube.com/user/GUKingOfHeart Second, with the recent youtube monetization changes, I have to make sure my chann…

• What triggers you?

KingOfHeart - - General Chit-Chat

Slow videos does it for me.. especially bad java players!

• What triggers you?

JkCGirahim.. we're so enemies.. as I suck at pronouncing things correctly... especially with my spelling!

• What triggers you?

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrEKTZJlps What triggered me is when people believed a customer service represented the company, and could determine if a netflix service was "not coming" to the Nintendo Switch. I'm so glad netflix themselves gave a proper update to end the fears, that there was no chance of netflix not coming to the Nintendo Switch. THING IS, I have no plans on getting netflix, it's just the belief that triggered me!

• youtube.com/watch?v=yuNbuYhyfTM A lot of fun codes to try out, but I wonder, are there more cool codes then this? Feel free to post as many codes as possible!

• youtube.com/watch?v=G_K3YwzBCoM I wish I could link to the comment section only.. because I could care less about getting more views for this video.. So no need to watch.. Just post a christmas greeting in the comment section, this will help me for a future video!

• 97 was the metacritic score, I believe. Now with the DLC out, and more content (like the Free xenoblade costume as well), should this be re-reviewed? If so, does it now deserve a 98 or higher... or does the $20 season pass, make the game worse? (Only way it should be worse, if it $20 is too much, for the amount of content we got)

• Like I said, anything that don't fit.. just put it in a parallel universe where certain events did not happen. This explains how in OOT, how the windmill got messed up before Link actually did anything!

• "Let’s finish with a question that has been tormenting some big fans of the series: where does Breath of the Wild sit in the official timeline? Eiji Aonuma: Actually, those timeline-related questions are difficult because we’ve never designed any Zelda games by saying “hey, we’re going to put that game here, we need to have it fit into this period or that one, etc.” That’s not what comes first for us. But indeed, once the game is released and we’ve been able to develop our story, we can tell eac…

• BOTW VS OOT

There should not be a reason to define.. This is just better overall! We do not throw pity points to either side!

• BOTW VS OOT

This isn't a poll for what's your best Zelda game... no, this is just a fight between OOT & BOTW. Enough time should of passed by now, for the hype of BOTW to calm a bit. However, if BOTW loses, there's still future DLC, giving it another chance if it's not the best!

• youtube.com/watch?v=iQLEzGkjKQ0 If you don't have the time to watch the entire NWC, welp, here are the highlights, but of Thomas G. (So, that means most of the underground was cut out) Glad he won, or did you guys have another favorite? I'm glad John brought it, but I didn't want him to win again

• youtube.com/watch?v=20ILcaUq3_Y Last NWC, it annoyed me that I didn't know any of the competitors. (except cosmo) For this year, I wondered who are these invites, and decided to make a little montage of them. Still know very little for some, but better then nothing in my oppinion!

• Discord Server

KingOfHeart - - Advertising

discord.gg/nuQXcPu (Link to MOH's server.. share if you want)

• THe one in Kakariko stumps me hard. I decided to place one of the far distance Hinox balls into it, and it did nothing. The only ball in the area, is the one next to impa, and I can't take it!

• Are Shrine Quests in order? How about just list off all the areas in the shrine quests, so I have a general idea. ------------------------ Also, Two Shrines confuse me at the moment on how to find. There's One Shrine to the very north west (THere's one more west in this area... which I found). I kept climbing all the side of the mountain, kept hearing the shrine beeps, but can't find it. HELP! Also, apparently there's a shrine on the north side of Hyrule castle, but I get no beeping... Where's t…

• I discovered 32/42 shrine quests. I found the diary of the Bird, and completed all his shrine quests (and his 1 side quest). The bird disappeared now, so how do I find the last 10 shrine quests? I don't want to have to search every square inch! Please help ASAP!

• Anyone planning on taking this challenge?

• youtube.com/watch?v=Q36FrM81N0M This can be quite a challenge to take the Cucco with you to use it against a large enemy. You see, not only do you have to fight the big guy, you also have to watch the Cucco. When the Cucco gets really scared, it despawns! Some big enemies scare the cucco a lot more then others. If it gets scared, you have to grab the Cucco. You have seconds, depending on how scared it is. ----------------------- So the challenge is, to take a Cucco with you, and finish off a lar…

• I used to be crazy for Breath Of The wild news, but once we got some good news back in E3, my craziness went away. Haven't posted since Aug 29th. It's so nice, not being crazy! So guys, you still crazy for Breath Of The wild? Especially after it's been rumored that it's being pushed back to the summer?

• BOTW feels less "Zelda"

KingOfHeart - - Modern Zelda

Unless if there's multiple locked doors in a row (or a single door that has multiple locks), you can't really do an open world dungeon. I doubt this formula will change much.

• BOTW feels less "Zelda"

By that logic, Syward Sword is not a Zelda game either! Zelda games have always been a bit open world, and Skyward Sword makes it all linear. Also, your shields break, making it unusuable! What is a Zelda game, at the true core?

• youtube.com/watch?v=ATWPWVWfJqM Things not shown in the video. 1. Blue arrows 2. Rupee 3. Cooking items 4. Crafting items Either way, it's a nice variety so far!

• Sorry, I just want a better answer then doctor & insurance. The best response for not knowing would be "Sorry dude, hope you feel better" Or "I wish I could help" Just doctor & insurance... it's a pet peeve of mine!

• You guys assume I have insurance and it's free, sheesh! Anyways, was just freaking out at the time, and just needed to calm myself. --------------------- BTW, I get annoyed with that "go to the doctor, get insurance" replies, as that feel like a lazy response.

• You guys assume I have a doctor, and that they are free, sheesh!

• How about hang with someone who's 50% black 50% other, and looks mostly white. Probably the easiest first step to take!

• (The front side of my underwear BTW, not the back, so nothing to do with pooping) THEORIES! I need theories! My health isn't the best at the moment, and overall I felt great this morning due to have a great long sleep. I noticed my underwear and side of the leg had some blood. I went pee in the middle of the night, I went pee when I woke up, and I went pee after noticing the pee in my underwear. I don't see any red in the toilet. What could it mean??? edit: Noticed the side of my one ball has a …

• So glad to hear!

• Is there a reason to 100% complete the cave of shadows? I beat it once, had almost 20 hearts. I extended the cave of shadows more and more, and finished with less and less hearts. Seems like the best option is to beat it once so you can have max hearts...which is stupid if that's truly how it works!

• Triforce Heroes SUCKS!

No, you have to keep swapping. There's no button to warp them over like FSA! I wish they would of toned down the annoyance for the single player. Multiplayer is a lot of fun, but making it a requirement to have a possible (depends on your teammates) fun experience is annoying

• Triforce Heroes SUCKS!

The only part that sucks is waiting for strangers to play with. Overall, it's a great fun game. I'd say it's probably within my Top 12 (maybe 10)

• For those who say there's no Zelda cycle, that's completely false! However, the direction of the cycle is not always the same. Here's some examples of what a Zelda cycle can be. 1. The game is loved at launch. Then becomes MEH or worst Zelda 2. The game is hated at launch. Then becomes MEH, or best Zelda. 3. The game is liked at launch. Then becomes loved, MEH, or hated 4. The game is hated at launch. Then becomes more hated! All these are examples of a Zelda cycle! There's more outcome possibil…