Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Takanuva - - General Chit-Chat

Winning an ebay auction on something you wanted to get.

Listening to folk music and drinking Shamrock Shakes on Saint Patrick's Day.

• I'm not sure how often he's been mentioned in this thread, but Jeremy Soule is a fantastic composer. Something I'm not entirely sure is well known or not is he actually handled the soundtracks for 5 different Harry Potter videogames, and they're all great. youtube.com/watch?v=OAFMgWILErg I need to listen through and collect them all (and hopefully the games as well in the future), but from what little I've heard, I've loved them. It's like some strange blend between Morrowind and Harry Potter, t…

• Honestly, the entire decision just makes me baffled. Like who originally thought of the idea "We should host an interview on a mediocre image board site that's out of the way, and has an extremely poor reputation!". Why not a safer suggestion like Reddit, or a livestream on Twitch, or anything else? And who decided to pass up on that for 8chan of all places? It's a terrible place. I'm not going to make it out to be some paradise of free speech, or on the other hand, some hive of terrorists and p…

• I need to work through more of Super Mario 3D Land, Ocarina of Time, and Diablo 3. Skyrim would be on that list as well, but I'm kind of discouraged by how poorly it runs on PS3. Aside from that, I've gotten a heckin decent amount of games in my steam account from free humblebundle games as well as gift codes from friends. I can't wait until I have a PC to play those, as well as hopefully a Switch soon so I can play Breath of the Wild. But heck, new games are expensive. And of course, the ever-p…

Haha, that's great. And Guinea and CielBell, we need to start a pineapple gang now. I was messing around and I recorded and made a really bad song haha. And by bad, the drum beat is a sampled and looped audio file of me burping. So that was pretty hilarious and makes me happy, mostly because I got some friends to laugh. What also pleases me is I had a carne asada burrito for dinner!

Pineapple juice

Listening to a favorite album. I can put on any track from Random Access Memories, and everything just feels like it'll be okay again. It's like listening to a warm hug and fresh chocolate chip cookies and it's great, I can't help but smile.

• I'm so freaking pumped for Halo on PC, hopefully I can get a PC built soon. That's one of my three goals aside from a Switch with BotW, and getting another piece of music production equipment (a hardware synthesizer). So here's hoping that manages to happen soon

A good night's sleep

• Thankfully I don't have to partake in it! Nothing has changed, and I deride amusement in the chaos that others experience.

• That sounds fun. I'm just listening to the Minecraft soundtrack and feeling kind of nostalgic and bittersweet. I don't know what it is about it, but it just feels so serene and thoughtful. Definitely up there with any soundtrack by Jeremy Soules (Elder Scrolls games) or from any Zelda titles.

• The ZUCast 2018 Hub

Takanuva - - Community Central

Oooooh, I'm super freaking hyped for this one! I love Chuggaaconroy's content, he's one of the reasons why I'm a Zelda fan. It definitely was a good listen. I totally would not mind helping out with things if any of you need it, though I'm almost totally useless unless you need someone to geek out over Zelda music lol.

• Cozy pajamas and burritos. Also, I'm all caught up on SAO Alicization and just started Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!

• Odd Gaming Habits

Takanuva - - General Gaming

Do keybindings count? Because I play games with UHJK instead of WASD. I don't know why, but I play PC games left handed.

Me and my mom made homemade chicken and mac and cheese, which was delicious. But then I made the poor decision of taking leftover chicken and mac and cheese, wrapping it in a tortilla, and frying it. So that pleases me. And also it turns out my aunt isn't visiting! So I don't have to give up my bed

Either freezing cold or ridiculous heat. I hate spring. But I love winter and summer. Plus Halloween and thanksgiving dinner season.

• Having to give up my bed. I found out that in a few weeks my aunt is spending the night for a work conference and this stuff just bugs the crap out of me. I'm 19. My room is my room, and my bed is my bed. It's a really huge blow on my routine and it's inconveniencing having to give it up and then handle cleaning, vacuuming, plus changing the sheets afterwards

• I swear, there is not a single unattractive person on ZU. All of you are super heckin attractive, yo.

• My complaint probably isn't that big of a thing, but I heard about it before I saw the trailer from the Nintendo Direct, and I got kind of hyped. I was thinking "Hey, they're going to make another top down Zelda game for the 3DS and reuse assets and the engine from ALBW and TFH" and got kind of excited, because it'd be nice to be able to play another Zelda game on the 3DS. But then I saw the trailer and the graphics and then "for Nintendo Switch" and a part of my soul slipped into the void lol. …

• Hey friends! I finally finished and uploaded another thing I drew. dczcasa-b1157840-cc32-4c41-91ad-3c601198e435.png deviantart.com/paladinofthecos…The-Dreamweaver-784954522 I kind of don't really know what to make of this piece, to be perfectly honest. I said on the post that I was trying to draw a character from a story I've been trying to write, and I feel it is, but idk. To be blunt and honest some part of me just scribbled a cool helmet and I was like "I need to finish this dude" lol. This i…

I can concur with that statement. I alone likely supply a sizable portion of the American tortilla industry. I eat pretty much everything on a tortilla lol.

Chicken shawarma and burrito bowls for me. What also pleases me is making progress sorting my LEGO collection. Considering how large it is (probably over 38,000 parts at this point, and I don't even want to start on how much it's worth), it's disheartening because it feels like you make no progress. I've been trying to get better about collecting Bionicle so I can increase the size of my collection and start MOCing again, and hopefully Zelda can come soon once I get a job. Because I really want …

• I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again: I want sky ships in a Zelda game df2909b0010e8395ba827905929cc31d.jpg Think about how cool that'd be. In a post more than a few pages back by this point, I think I elaborated out an idea for a game focused around the wind and flying. It could be tangentially related to Four Swords and the Minish Cap because Vaati and the palace of winds. It'd be really interesting and beautiful to see how that'd play out in a game. It'd basically be sailing fr…

• Does anyone want to schedule or come up with a time to hop on and play together? For those of us with it, we should be able to talk via Discord voice chat in the ZU server if you want. I'm pretty much up for whenever, as long as it's not late at night like 11:00 pm - 6:00 am MST or something, or Wednesday nights because that's when I have yoga classes.

• That's awesome! I can't wait to play on the ZU server again

• Maaaaaan, it's been super long since I shared a selfie here! pDQ25h1GFqDXRRjLbycS7hzyD7VWTUVOiLB4W1jDPnbcNSacopqkzy7kuTf5WrSLLB2UFar7hdosq-fPvNWyLgbt-nY96FR9BAbpEXhEq_ab8GC1GYImbJ6DcKbyhYj2aWmohFnr9Q=w742-h989-no And a friend on Discord told me I look like Best Jeanist, sooo (Hidden Content) top ten anime face reveals

• Hygiene Routines

You're doing better than me Until recently my foot routine was "Let the hot water and soup run down them in the shower" lol. I hardly ever wear socks (99% of the time I'm rocking boat shoes or sandals), though luckily my feet get plenty of time to breathe and spread out because of that. I've finally started to actually scrub them with a wash rag in the shower which is nice. I guess for 19 years I was just too lazy to crouch or lean over in the shower ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's pretty good. Right now here it's kind of cold (50-60f with rain) and it feels soooooooo nice. What pleases me is when someone else likes my cooking

• My account got wacky somehow (I think my browser and password manager must have saved the wrong password or something) and I couldn't reset the password so I got locked out of ZU for a bit. What pleases me is I was able to get it fixed! So now I can talk to all of you again

• We had the same exact thoughts on this question GuardianFIN. Now if we're talking future obstacles? Yes, I'd like to have no difficulties with me and my mom finding a house. And to maybe not have as many financial troubles. And for me to be able to find support and love from my family, regardless of if I end up with a lady or a dude. But besides that, I don't really have any complaints.

Quesadillas

• When my voice hurts and I can't sing also I need to get a new keyboard and mouse because I'm sick of paying for batteries and my keyboard makes my fingers feel like La Croix when I type for too long

I have oatmeal and hot cocoa for breakfast! Life is good

• When you've actually tried to cook a baked apple in real life, and it wasn't all that bad. It tasted like a regular apple but warmer.

I got some really good sleep last night (I actually slept for 11 hours!) and now I actually feel good inside and not exhausted and worn out

• Quote from GamerKitty205: “Quote from TruEdge67: “@Serenade of a Star! You know what to do. ^ ” You're evil. @Serenade of a Star! I swear if you do that I'll..... Probably nothing, but if I die it would be your fault. If I become a juggalo murder it's also your fault. ” Is honking a Homestuck thing? I think there was something about that one troll Gamzee doing it but I can't remember because I haven't read Homestuck and I'm too intimidated to start

Apple cinnamon oatmeal pleases me because it's delicious

• I've said this before probably a dozen times, but I really want an isometric top down RPG game, mostly because it's something that's never been done in a Zelda title before. But there's a lot of 2d RPG games that make use of it, and holy crap, a lot of them have gorgeous art and backgrounds. And because it breaks away from that typical room feeling that top down RPGs have (even including Zelda games) the level design feels a bit more dynamic and unique.