Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • It means you're a bad person. You should probably hurl yourself into the nearest intersection as soon as possible.

• Psychonauts is a ♥♥♥♥ game from a ♥♥♥♥ developer for ♥♥♥♥ poeple They just ripped off Halo any, like seriously WTF! They should be sued!!

• Unfair infraction

Cupid Stunt - - Help and Feedback

Hello ZU, It seems one of your incompetent moderators felt the need to stroke his cock and give me a 4-point infraction for this post. I would like this infraction to be reversed and the moderator in question to apologize for being an ass who apparently doesn't understand the meaning of the word "sarcasm". Thanks in advance, and keep up the mediocre work.

• District 9

Cupid Stunt - - Entertainment

Just got back from seeing it. Movie of the ♥♥♥♥ing year. No, ♥♥♥♥ that. Movie, album and game of the year. Hands down, the best $10 you will spend in your entire life. This is the first movie that I've actually wanted to see a second time right after coming out of it. Quote: “The mech's movement was beautiful. ” ♥♥♥♥, that whole part was beautiful. It was like something out of Gundam, but way more emotional... Many manly tears were shed. :'(

• Chess or Checkers?

Cupid Stunt - - General Chit-Chat

Starcraft.

• Zeldawiki.ORG?

YOU ASKED A QUESTION HAHA YOU'RE THE DUMBEST PERSON IVE EVER SEEN

• TV Tuner?

Sup ZU, figure you guys can help me. I'm looking for a good TV Tuner, preferably something with good image quality - recording and otehr extra features aren't really important. I poked around online a bit and found some positive reviews for the ATi TV Wonder Elite, but apparently the software is pretty ****ty. I was wondering if there are any better cards within $150 - $200. Thanks in advance.

• god-hates-fags.jpg

• Dr. Mario VS. Tetris

Cupid Stunt - - General Gaming

Lumines

• things like this are why i dont purchase consoles [anymore]

• I Love DragonForce Cuz There So Badass And Herman Lea Is The Most Skillful Guitarist Of All Time

• Spoiler Tags

ZU should use the spoiler style that uses a little drop-down arrow. Mush better than this outdated style.

• Halo: ODST

Quote from Bradapalooza: “Used to play Halo a lot. Was pretty good. But now I switched to PC gaming, so much better for FPS imo. Also, the last time I tried to play on a console after not even picking up a controller for about a year, I was pretty ****ty. Pass for me.” Haha, same. I've always played some PC games, but never had a good enough rig to play any of the good ones. I started getting pretty big into CS and TF2 last November and barely touched my 360 since. Went back and played some Halo…

• i predict this thread will be flooded with weeaboos Quote from triforcextess: “I'd move to Japan and buy a house there. And then I'd buy myself a llama.” oh wait

• New Wii Peripheral Patent

Face it guys, gaming is evolving. First you held the controller. Then you became the controller. Now your dick is the controller.

• Stupid American Laws. =p

it'[s illegal in earth to make ****ty threads

• Final fantasy VII

(Hidden Content) i just saved you 20 long, ****ty hours. go rent a movie instead.

• Billy Mays' Autopsy.

Quote from CookieConjurer: “He was a great man? I thought he peddled worthless crap on infomercials.” Quote from Sabbo: “Can someone please explain to me (and all the other people who have no idea) why Billy Mays' death was so tragic? I just can't see it. :/” Quote from Silver: “I don't get it either. He didn't have nearly as much of a cultural legacy as Michael Jackson did. Sure, he was a convincing pitchman, but that's all he really was.” Quote from Rajin: “I think it's just people being stupi…

• Favorite Shooter Game

There's way too many to chose just one. TF2 CS:S CoD4 L4D and finally GMod for ****s an giggles

• So if I ever get AIDS I should poke a hole in my arm and stick my penis in it? Does anyone else find that ironic?

• The Official iPod Thread

So I got a 16 gig iTouch the other day after being media player-less for a few months. Would've gotten an iPhone but Rogers sucks more cock than a Vietnamese hooker on Christmas eve and I'm too much of a pansy to void my warranty. Love it, but I have a question. Is the Apps store the same for the iTouch and iPhone? I've seen some reviews for some games that look pretty good but can't find them, dunno if I'm just looking in the wrong section or if you hagve to buy them over iTunes on the computer…

• Quote from DocStellar: “video.ign.com/dor/articles/965…os/thefix_spc_080509.html I once thought to myself, 'Okay, so MW is not on Wii, makes sense, no worry..' Then I saw it was on DS, 'WTF? Not for Wii, but for DS?' I understand the DS has a good name for itself and it has more games to strive for per-say.. but seriously the hardware is not there (besides touch screen.. which is 'oh so amazing' for shooter's.. lulz who am I kidding..) Okay, back on track.. What's your thought? Mine is; it's jus…

• N64 Zelda mods

as far as i know you're in the clear as long as you don't give a download link for the rom. discussion and such is fair game here.

• The future's graphics

[Sorry it took so long to reply, didn't even see you had posted again] Quote: “I don't even get what you're trying to say anymore. ” Unless I'm mistaken, you were saying that those games have been done before, no? Quote: “I think it was a nice attempt, yes, but when you learn more from the wrongs than the rights then it just didn't go that well. Hopefully it will do for later titles.” I think we're in at least partial agreement here. Personally I loved it, the flow of the platforming was great (…

• What's next for Bungie?

Quote from squall24: “Do you really have any idea what you're talking about at all? I mean really, this sounds like blind hatred.” Well of course, who else will defend helpless old Saint Nintendo?

• i think you're lying to get attention enjoy it, i guess

• The future's graphics

Quote: “I said very familiar setting, not very familiar games. ” Name one game that doesn't fit into a genre. Quote: “In terms of the gaming industry, i.e. the do's and don't's, Mirror Edge was a flop. Get it now?” I understand, but I still think developers could learn a lot from Mirror's Edge. If not the style of gameplay the at least the design philosophies within like having an alternative to combat. Quote: “No, it's because people don't want to make the content of their own game. You can't f…

• The future's graphics

Quote: “ ... haha. No, most of those games only brought new ideas to a very familiar setting (i.e. inFamous by bringing superpowers to a sandbox game, or Mass Effect basically being KotOR without the lightsabers).” *sigh* Okay, name five games similar to each game I listed. If they're "very familiar", you should have no problem, right? Quote: “In terms of duh industry.” wat Quote: “No, it didn't. Little advertising is probably a reason behind that. Even then, a game based mostly around user-crea…

• Your Reputation

Quote from Dark ‏Link: “The people who say they don't care about their reputation are the ones who care the most.” Not really. I couldn't care less what most people on here think of me, as I only even talk with about a dozen or so people, about 3/4 of whom I would consider actual friends. As far as I'm concerned everyone else is just a random nintentard.

• The future's graphics

Quote from Abyss Master: “Which of those were really, really new?” All of them. Quote from Abyss Master: “Mirror's Edge? Flop.” In terms of? It was a great game, the only flaw being that it was too short. Quote from Abyss Master: “LittleBigPlanet? Poor sales.” Compared to established franchises like Call of Duty and Socom, yes. For an original IP that had little advertising until a week prior to release, I'd say it did alright. Quote from Abyss Master: “They haven't made much of an effect at all…

• The future's graphics

Quote from Abyss Master: “ Ironically, with how the gaming industry is going, playing the same games year after year is exactly what we will be doing.” Portal, Mirror's Edge, Mass Effect, Bioshock, inFamous, LittleBigPlanet, Dead Rising, Braid, Fat Princess, and all the other new IPs this generation would beg to differ.

• The future's graphics

Quote from Tonchiki: “Translation: "Look at me, I can be coolio by harping on someone for liking Nintendo even when it wasn't ever mentioned anywhere in the person's response." I also fail to see how unimproved graphics equate to the same game again and again. This post is ****ing mindblowing.” He's on a zelda site. He has two huge links for another zelda site in his signature. 2+ 2 = 4 zelda is the definition of "rehash".

• The future's graphics

Quote from Abyss Master: “**** the gaming industry.” I see you're content to play the same games year after year. That's a good little obedient fanboy, eat up all mommy Nintendo's tripe.

• Concert Thread, Summer 2009!

Cupid Stunt - - Entertainment

Never been to a concert before, but if all goes well I'll be going to Prog Nation (Mainly to see Dream Theater) on the 19th.

• Quote from Valhelm: “Sort of like the translation think, Ganondorf can be translated to Ganandross. Does Andross mean villain in japanese, or what?” lol

• Report system

SAY GOODBYE ITS YOUR LAST TIME IN THE INTERNET

Quote from Valhelm: “Why? What have I done wrong? ” Everything. Quote: “I use correct grammer” Irony - it's whats for breakfast! Quote: “don't troll or flame” Believe me, kid, I wish you were trolling. It'd might even make be believe in humanity again - a human being simply cannot be this dumb. Quote: “Why? Is it because you're to immature to handle something coherently?” lolwut. Quote: “Calling someone an idiot via PM doesen't solve problems, little boy.” A 12 year old calling me a little boy? …

Quote from Valhelm: “PS3 is terrible, they're responsible for many deaths in Africa, I hat Sony. I'm so glad that it's last in the console war.” can somebody ban this kid hes ruining my sanity

• other m isnt even out yet this thread sucks

• Quote from Dr. von Fish: “Hey 315, have you ever played Jade Empire? I would recommend that if you liked Mass Effect. The gameplay is not as polished, but like Mass Effect, Jade Empire's endgame was one incredible rush. ” No, I haven't actually. Heard nothing but good things about it, though. Is is on Steam? If so I may get it.