Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • I'm still interested. As for play times, it's probably easier for me to work my schedule around when others can play.

• I remember this thread having at least a couple more pages each day. What happened?

• I'm definitely in this with three characters which I'll probably use to varying extent depending on which characters everyone else uses, but I'll list them for reference. This is a good chance to flex my RPing muscles. Characters: Samsara, CQ, Aprella.

• I was wondering when you'd show up.

• Quote from Sam Nornal: “Huh...I'm not sure if I've ever RPed with you, Cookie. I would be interested in a Cyberpunk thing if you'd like...I'd probably either make a new character for it or use Gale.” Quote from Rakshael: “Cookie, I would take you up on that offer.” I don't really have an idea atm and I might wait after the tourney before I start anything because I want to join, but I wanted a head count of who is actually interested in the genre. Quote from Zorolo: “Considering I've learned to s…

• So... it's been a while. I'd like to try RPing with someone I haven't RPed with before or haven't RPed much with. I'd like to try a pretty hard (and fairly serious) cyberpunk RP, if anyone is up for that. *waves furiously at everyone*

• This year I might actually join. (not because it's insaney, but because I'm feeling it.)

• You guys should post more in here. :v

• But then a new dragon emerges who is greater than all the other dragons combined and remakes the world.

• Mafia XIII: Discworld Mafia

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@NeonGreenSheep I'd asked if you were successful in taking Foo's ability, like you said you would. Were you?

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

[unvote]Kasutony[/unvote] [vote]Kaeporas[/vote]

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Kaeporas has a) made a mistake quoting his target, b) made a mistake on what day their ability was used, and c) made a mistake describing how a standard Roleblocker works. Are the GMs bastard enough to make a different kind of Roleblock and Kaeporas made two honest mistakes, or Kaeporas is scum. Which is more likely?

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kaeporas: “I role-blocked you and was successful according to my PM, you said you "received no response"? Every night that I role-block I get a response back on whether or not my action was successful. How do you not?” This is FALSE. When you Roleblock someone you do NOT receive confirmation that you were successful, unless you're an extremely special snowflake Roleblocker. Bombchu Giro at least got the way the role works right, you did not.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from NeonGreenSheep: “Hold up hold up. If Kasutony hit scum, why are we killing them? Unless we are trying to hit a different scum faction then why are we killing the person who killed our enemy?” Our Town Vig is dead, we don't have night kills. Both those kills were scum kills so if Kasutony killed Mike then he's Antagonistic Mafia. Quote from Night Hawk: “Well, your vig is dead, so that means that Kas has to be a mafia member.” "Your" vig?

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from blackbird: “Kaeporas, things are looking bad for you ... but there is a lot of tongue twisting atm. There is more solid evidence to support that @Kasutony is a suspect. Guys, I watched Mike last night, and the only one that visited Mike was Kas, The next night Mike turns up dead. Kas has continued to follow the same argument as Ruki yesterday is pursuing Emerald Disaster. It looked a lot like yesterday he was also trying to deflect from Ruki by doing the same. Kasutony has failed to g…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@EmeraldDisaster So in essence your abilities are one-shots which once used, will trigger sometime in the future when certain circumstances are met? if I'm understanding this correctly.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@Kaeporas But Bombchu Girl isn't calling you out on typing @blackbird instead of @Bombchu Girl, she's calling you out on claiming to be be aware of being visited on two separate Nights.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@Bombchu Girl Alright yes, it's clear now. Sorry for the inconvenience but I wanted to make sure we were absolutely right about the information at hand. Thank you. @Kaeporas You seem to have caught yourself in an inconsistency -- did you use pillage on Night 5 or Night 6?

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Hold the presses, you two. Let's analyze this. @Kaeporas You said you used your pillage ability on Bombchu Girl during Night 6 (the previous night), correct? I'm disregarding the issue of wrongful tagging for now. @Bombchu Girl You say that Kaeporas claimed to have also used her pillage ability on Ruki during Night 5, correct? Could you find that quote for me, I can't seem to. EDIT: Or perhaps not Ruki. I just understand that your argument rests on the fact that Kaeporas used a one-shot ability …

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@EmeraldDisaster No, your reasoning is quite sound now that you've presented it in such a way and it seems likely this could very well be the reasoning the GMs used to assign these roles. However I hope you do understand why it would be unwise to just take your word for it at this point in the game, although I am getting town vibes from you which were further reinforced by Ruki flipping scum after so doggedly gunning for you. You did say you're open to ideas though, so here's a question that wou…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Bombchu Girl: “Quote from Kaeporas: “Ruki...that's not a very safe role for the town. I am also unmotivated to believe you, because of your actions yesterday. I can't get over your opportunity to kill Foo, thwarted by your inability to take responsibility for your decision. I actually have 20 minutes of my day to post in here, I've had back to back meetings. It has been rough. @blackbird, what were you doing visiting me last night?” And here's the link so you can check the day : Mafia…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kaeporas: “What I mean by visit is you tried to perform an action against me. I don't mean you literally [visit] someone [/visit]. You're barking up the wrong tree by voting for me, but at least you'd be sealing your own fate. When I turn up a townie roleblocker the town will know who to look at next.” Making threats at this point in the game isn't helping you or Town. In fact it comes across as rather scummy. @EmeraldDisaster Is there any way to substantiate your claim that you are i…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@Night Hawk Why didn't you consider the agreement annulled when Foo was exposed as a liar as per the clause "The deal may be annulled at any time upon the mutual agreement of both signees. You may chose, at any time, to revoke the deal should you decide that I have misled you in any way (in my claim, in my answers to your questions, etc.). In doing so, you will beholden only to your fellow townies and the "lynch all liars" policy."? The same question is extended to @John to a lesser extent. Coul…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Night Hawk: “I made an agreement with Foo some days ago, saying that I cannot lynch him or not vote if that meant that he was going to die. I was holding up to my agreement.” Do you mean the contract he'd written up? If so, could you link to that and your subsequent agreement to it? I could search for it but there's a lot of posts to go through.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

I can't say I'm completely surprised at AvalancheMike flipping scum -- he'd been on my radar for some time now and I'd been openly criticising his statements over the past few days. I'm very pleased with that result. Honestly I was more surprised at Foo flipping town considering all that had been going on. It was unfortunate losing a townie like Foo with such a role but it does mean scum can no longer hide behind the constant back-and-forth over whether we should lynch Foo or not that had been p…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

As a note to everyone, I am working on a reply but it may be delayed due to certain IRL issues which I won't be going into detail about. Expect a post soon.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from NeonGreenSheep: “Not quite. I can take his action tonight and I have one protective action already ready to play.” Do it.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

[vote]Ruki[/vote]

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

History repeats itself it seems.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Who has yet to cast a vote? @The Missing Link

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Night Hawk: “If Foo is town and now that we know that Shay is town, and if Ruki is scum, then she(?) did it too look like she couldn't care less and both looked scum, so that she possibly couldn't be held accountable for lynching a townie. If she is a townie, then she just couldn't decide who to lynch and had to do something so that day didn't end in a no-lynch.” Precisely. The unfortunate implication here however is that with how Ruki voted it's impossible to differentiate between th…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

As an aside, it is getting late for me but I feel it imprudent to leave at such a critical moment. A lot can happen in 2.5 hours. I'll stay as long as I can.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@Foo Well it appears much of what I'd been writing has been addressed to some extent while I was writing it, including requesting your input.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

@Avalanchemike I will say that Ruki voting for ID to kill Rak on day 2 isn't particularly telling as pretty much all the town got on that bandwagon almost immediately, scum and town alike. As for the other days you listed, I can see your reasoning for that. But something has occurred to me. Let us suppose for a moment that Ruki is indeed scum. She could have picked Foo which she so doggedly had pursued but she chose to flip a coin instead. Did she do this for the chance to protect Foo in such a …

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Ruki: “I flipped a coin because I didn't care who we lynched because I thought both were good targets. I said as much yesterday that I didn't care who the town lynched but we should lynch ED that day. The fact it came down to my vite was a great irony to me because I was the one person who had no preference over the other since I wanted someone ELSE dead. There was viable reasons we should lynch either of them and no reason I felt strongly more than the other as I have stated time and…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Ruki: “John I see as suspicious but lower on the totem poll. As a result, I was willing to go with his crazy math wiz plan since that seemed like the best way to show I was impartial since in the past I wanted to find coin flips that show the result (Yu Gi Oh RP thread) and I didn't know any that did where I could prove I was impartial. Johns offered the best chance at that and so I took it.” So basically you're saying it all amounted to indecisiveness at the critical moment? @Avalanc…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

I should have clarified: I meant switching from policy lynching Foo to other targets today, because as you claimed new evidence had emerged.

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “I didn't say it was a lie. I said it was an inconsistency. Serious question: do you wildly change what you're going to do from night to night?” I think it's fair to say that this game has been confusing and misleading enough to warrant a near constant change of tactics. You've also done that. Quote from Ruki: “You know who else does this? Fox News.” @Ruki, I'm trying to see if there's any merit in putting forth a defence for you here, firing ad hominems back won't real…

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Kaeporas: “Is this not plausible? Or perhaps Foo isn't who he says he is and Ruki didn't mind the results of the coin toss either way. What a grand opportunity to get someone (a townie) killed without looking fully responsible for it. The coin toss was a chance to get out of liability.” I didn't say it wasn't plausible. But you have to take two things in consideration. If Ruki saved Foo out of intent that would require the combined efforts of Foo, John and her to set up a rigged coin …

Cookie - - Mafia Archive

Quote from Avalanchemike: “@Cookie, you have been viewing for a long time but have not responded. Could you please provide your view on Ruki & Bombchu Girl based off my previous post regarding their interaction?” That's because I'm preparing a truly gargantuan post that keeps getting larger and I type slowly. Expect it very soon.