Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • What Pleases You? Volume 2!

Rambo - - General Chit-Chat

Sending friends some motivational texts. Who doesn't want to hear "Stop being a wimp and smash out this last part of the day. I got squirrel assassins on your ass if you don't." I live to serve

• *Health/Fitness/Wellness 2019*

Feeling so fly finishing my chest, shoulders, and tris. Even got my dreams putting in work last night solving problems and reviewing studied techniques. Be awesome today you filthy mudbloods.

Quote from BackSet: “Quote from Rambo: “Faking your death on social media so you can take advantage of a beautiful St. Paddy's Day to grill out undisturbed. ” Time to find your facebook/twitter/other account and call you out on social media for faking your death. I kid. I don't have social media. Just this wacky site. ” Perhaps, you're the glue to this plan. A random person coming onto my page saying, "You aren't dead," seemingly unprovoked, would get people thinking...just in time for my day to…

Faking your death on social media so you can take advantage of a beautiful St. Paddy's Day to grill out undisturbed.

Ronnie Dunn's new stuff. It's some perfect music to be outside and shoot the breeze with

• Podcasts You Listen To

Rambo - - Entertainment

The past few months, I've been spending my "listening" time on Podcasts rather than music, playing them in the gym, during work, driving etc. I can say they've given me great value. I wanted to make this thread to serve as a sort of library for such shows to come back to for recommendations and such. Post what you enjoy listening to and what mediums you use to listen to the Podcasts to give us accessibility. This doesn't have to be in the same idea as what I posted. @EzloSpirit & @Cody 's podcas…

Digorno thin crust pizza. Tastes better than the other styles and so much easier to portion the calories out.

• Been doing an analysis on my spending the past 7 months...and I am ashamed to say I've spent way too much on Doordash/Postmates. Pretty much a rent payment. Positive spin: I can do better and further eliminate wasteful spending.

• Quote from Canyarion: “So apparently there's a new Avengers: Endgame trailer. And I decided I'm not going to see it. I can wait 6 weeks. ” It's not too spoilery like other trailers where they tell the whole story. However, there is one important detail that you may not want spoiled for you.

• Just redownloaded Audible and giving listening at 2x a try. Starting with an easy listen with Carol S. Dweck's Mindset: New Psychology of Success. Gotta get used to a little alien reading to me, but hopefully this proves an efficient skill to pick up.

Had things trying to keep me from the gym this morning: tired, slipping in mud, forgetting the headphones, and a dude smelling of a dump seemingly following me everywhere. Got it in though and ready to kick some Thursday butt.

• Dreams where I lose teeth. They're usually the most vivid and take a while before I realize they're dreams.

Quote from Bartimaeus Sex: “I’m 232 as of today. Pants aren’t much tighter, and I still have a little vascularity in my forearms (my measuring stick for when I need to cut down is when it’s all gone). I’ll need to cut down to 210 or so when I get back to the States, first time going home for a family reunion in a decade this summer and most extended family haven’t seen me since I was in the 140s. Trimming the waistline couldn’t hurt lol. ” Gonna need some pics when you cut. I imagine you've put …

Creative sessions on the front porch. Cut work early just because it's nice out and I'm just going idea to idea.

• It's been dark and rainy all day, which just makes me want to sleep the whole time. At least throw in some life threatening conditions so I can be excited.

• Going to watch Captain Marvel at the early bird special today. I'm a little worried about the overpowered aspect as I enjoy my superheroes getting their ass kicked first, but I fully expect to be entertained even if it's not completely what I want.

Don't let DST steal your wins this week. Come out strong and let that gym momentum carry over into other parts of your life. Chest, tris, and shoulders done. Feeling really darn good this morning.

Damn near replicating a steak I had last night to perfection. Just need a few more tweaks, but it was amazing. Edit: Followed it job with a cherry flavored bath and giving myself a pedicure. Gotta be feeling fresh for Monday. Steak and pedicures is what America needs more of

• Whats your fav megaman music?

Rambo - - General Gaming

Gotta be Booma-Kuwanger's stage music for MMX. I heard a proper metal cover for it and loved it.

• 75F in my place, but I'm cold...

• Farmer walks are the love of my life. Got my last workout of the week in along with some of my podcast fuel. Ready to blow this Friday up.

• Machismo friendship that leads to eating things way too hot for mere mortals.

• zeldauniverse.net/forums/Attac…d8077b92330872a021b63d22d Here's my under-the-desk salad snack. Over here being Popeye with my spinach. My soup is a bit watery...because it's water

• Feedback: I enjoyed it. I know I wasn't strict with the plan, but it was great for new ideas and adding some variety to my own routine. There's no need to skip out on these own community events even if you have your own routine. Just don't take it too seriously and mold it into your own life. Now, if people would've been on my ass about doing static lunges, I would've dropped, but that doesn't happen. Whether you're trying to just jump start your own steps to a fitness lifestyle, add a little mo…

• Feeling way too strong this morning. Half the week is over. Keep winning you freakos

• Attempting the Path of Pain in Hollow Knight. I've made it through the first two sections and now I'm committed to not turning my PS4 off for a few weeks until it is done. And if by chance my PS4 has a crash error, I will be taking a shotgun to it and finishing it off with thermite so such an evil machine will never rise again Edit: And done. Yay

• In honor of week 4 down, I destroyed half a tub of Oreo Cool Whip yesterday. (Only about 350-400 calories) Thank you Sunshine for wanting us to be healthy and not die.

• Quote from GregariousTree: “Told you it'd be worth that tenner. ” You didn't mention the Path of Pain. Is mental instability worth $10???

• Yeah, Hollow Knight was fantastic. I'm at where I can challenge the end boss, but I'm just going around cleaning up some of the collectibles and achievements. I enjoy the mechanics enough that backtracking 50 times doesn't seem tedious. Right now, I'm doing the White Palace and now it makes me wish they would just make an obstacle course mode to really out your platforming abilities to the test. (Hidden Content) I probably won't beat all the dream bosses because some of them seem like you need 2…

• Quote from GregariousTree: “Quote from Rambo: “Hollow Knight is $10 on the Playstation store right now. Tempted to snag it. I went ahead and grabbed Madden 19 since it was $15. I usually don't buy sports games brand new, but it seemed like a decent deal. ” Hollow Knight is absolutely fantastic, one of my favorite games of all time. I'd pay 3 times what they charge for it at full price. At $10, that's a screaming deal. Especially if you're a fan of Metroidvanias, you should absolutely pick that u…

• Hollow Knight is $10 on the Playstation store right now. Tempted to snag it. I went ahead and grabbed Madden 19 since it was $15. I usually don't buy sports games brand new, but it seemed like a decent deal.

• That blueberry milk isn't a mainstream idea and not readily available anywhere. Come on mankind, step it up with the innovations.

• [vote]Vegetarian[/vote] I'm not vegetarian, but I love seeing the more delicious combos be made. Plus, I'm wanting to make spring rolls myself Cinnamon buns though...too much temptation for one man to handle

• Rainbow Six Siege

Rambo - - General Gaming

I'm down to Siege tonight

• This 45 degree/ 7C weather is pretty nice. Let me tell ya.

• Dear Diary, It's been Day 3 of No Dessert. All I can think about is chocolatey goodness and how Lady Sunshine's reign of terror must end once this week is through. I may build an effigy of Sunshine today to burn to the ground. Perhaps, I'll have a local cake builder build a cake in her image to destroy Sunday. ---- Jokes aside, I'm not a big sweet eater so skipping dessert has been easy. I hardly ever keep dessert in the fridge. Aside from that, I won't be following this week too closely as I've…

-You could do a water flush and see if you're just holding onto water which could mask things you'd normally see visually. Cutting back on sodium, carbs, or anything that's going to make you hold water will help you here. If you're extremely sure you're in a calorie deficit, I'd do this first -Cut back on cardio for a few days or atleast switch to Low Intensity Cardio and see if that helps flush it out. I know this sounds counter productive, but frequent cardio can signal your body to hold onto …

• Quote from GregariousTree: “@Big Daddy Biggles I'm not very good at team shooters, though... You might regret it if you let me play with you haha ” Quote from Ty.: “That’s ok Greg, I like putting the team in my backpack anyway. Haha. ” This is pretty much all our Siege gameplay consist of. @Big Daddy Biggles youtu.be/PY1K8Y7v4GU Audio removed due to it not being safe for the children (Hidden Content)

• Happiness is healthy Chocolate = Happiness Chocolate = Winning?

• I'll have to drop if there's no dessert. This is complete bs. You're evil Ms. Sunshine. Change your name to Lady Downer, plz. Fortunately, a second steak isn't technically dessert.