Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 736.
  • I don't know why, but everytime I want to access awkwardzombie.com, it always gives me a 403 error. Anyways, for the past few days I have been building my streetpass team while waiting for each DLC to come out. So far, my team is: My Unit (Dread Fighter, MAG good trait, Luck Bad) Tharja(Bride, I did it because it's funny, but I think I will switch her back to sorcerer later) Inigo(Hero) Morgan(Grandmaster) Brady(War monk) Noire(Grandmaster) Lucina(Great Lord) Gerome(Griffin Rider) -Wyvern Lord's…

• What I Think.

Carge-N-Targe - - General Gaming

a75.png Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, Rare's bastard child.

• What I Think.

That's like trying to put Master Chief in the next Super Smash Bros.

• Nesi only mods GCC? GCC NO SCARY NO MORE.

• It's blocked at my school, but that doesn't really matter as I don't use the computers anymore since I have no more days of school to go to.

• Speaking of old series, anyone remember medabots? Y'know, the show that was in the futuristic 22nd century, where kids and adults alike owned Artificially Intelligent trobots that they would battle against one another? I just rediscovered it, and I hav to say, for an ild cheesy show with only about 2-5 minites of actual fighting, it's still a pretty solid show. Its quirks outmatch its flaws, seeing as they incorporate them into the world itself. The goofiness and flaws of the show become its ide…

• Another exam tomorrow. LEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIINS.

• Honestly, if you actually follow what Sheldon says, you kind of just get that he's an ass for putting himself before everything else. The humour of the show is stale to me, is all. Especially ever since Sheldon said what he did about Doctor Who. It's still awesome no matter if you pick it up at the middle of the episode.

• Same for The Big Bang Theory, but most of the humour is just re-hashed sex jokes with a geek pop mascara.

• Well then, sir, you could never watch the likes of the genius of comedy that is Stephen Fry.

• I think less of you now Tesla.

• The show is basically a couple pop geek references diluted in alcohol and sex jokes, and a guy being paid to act like a table who talks. Sheldon Cooper is a table, yes. DON'T DENY IT, YOU KNOW HE IS.

• Finished my application to the International Institute of Education. They're going to help me get a grant to go study in the US.

• I welcome spiders into my home, they help keep other pests out by trapping them and eating them. If I had a spider in my room, maybe I wouldn't have a bunch of freaking mosquitoes harassing me at night when I try to sleep. Spider-bro is one of the best bros.

• Quote from Avalanchemike: “Liah and I stood on it together when I showed her around Toronto :)” That's awesome. But I wonder what the observatory in Taipei 101 is like. I did some work based on it a couple years ago, and apparently they have this giant yellow ball that maintains the building safe against typhoons, as it swings with the wind instead of the building itself. Or it was earthquakes and my memory is failing me.

• Tallest, and biggest guy in my class is afraid of spiders. Arachnophobia. He's typically always joking and does friendly punches to people, but if he sees an arachnid, he runs the fuck away as fast as he can.

• Honestly, they wouldn't let people step on it if it wasn't safe, so... I have to go ahead and say it is a bit of an irrational fear unless you are a heavy-set sort of person.

• Frankly, yes. I trust the engineers who built that. IF THEY THINK GLASS CAN SUSTAIN ME, THEN I WILL ABIDE BY THEIR LOGIC also, this is related: B1aWVrZ4SEM

• Quote from Tesla: “I'm not sure how come the GCC thread, in which all of ZU posts, lasts longer than Nayrulean Lounge.” Didn't you just answer your own question?

• Quote: “[09:30:45] Carge: DO YOU KNOW WHAT SQUARE ENIX REALLY IS? [09:30:59] Jaffa Harmattan: A CONSORTIUM BASED ON HAVING SEX WITH AS MANY PIGEONS AS POSSIBLE”

• Vocaroo Thread

Carge-N-Targe - - General Chit-Chat

Boop: Vocaroo | Voice message

• Isn't that true for most countries? Brazil is also separated more or less like that.

• Give Google all your searches... Give Google your address... Give uncle Google... YOUR MIND.

• Quote from Link the Zora: “OK, that .GIF is creeping me right the SHIT out! D8” Quick! Post gifs of people staring into your soul! 2j6dl.gif FoXIH.gif eixkJ.gif zVIhr.gif 1MpXH.gif and that's my jawb done. Also, I should do well, seeing as I got a 6/7 on the mock exam.

• Halo 4

I will give you 2 refined for that account.

• Actually, I have an English exam in the morning. ....Meh. ---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ---------- Actually, I have an English exam in the morning. ....Meh.

• I can honestly say I have not completed the game. I could not put myself through the 6th temple without feeling like the adventure was just dragging me along. I preferred to watch someone else complete it so I could see what was ahead, and I did not like it. Not one bit. The game's tone is supposed to be set from the beginning, right from our fight with Ghirahim, where we are presented with, maybe for the first time (I cannot recall any other games in the series that did this), our antagonist fa…

• Quote from Khao: “I have absolutely no idea when Wreck it Ralph comes out in here, but considering that I won't even be able to watch it in it's original language when it does, I don't even care.” I'm pretty sure I linked the release dates in this thread, but oh well, I'll list them here: Hungary 1 November 2012 Kuwait 1 November 2012 Philippines 1 November 2012 Russia 1 November 2012 Bulgaria 2 November 2012 Canada 2 November 2012 Romania 2 November 2012 USA 2 November 2012 Portugal 8 November …

• Eh. If I don't see a movie in the theaters, I typically torrent it anyways.

• Actually that makes me feel more sad.

• Halo 4

As I said, the review is full of shit. Pardon my language.

• Huh. We're getting it the 4th of January. What. Why. Disney, I hate you for not being globalized. Source: Wreck-It Ralph (2012) - Release dates ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ---------- Huh. We're getting it the 4th of January. What. Why. Disney, I hate you for not being globalized. Source: Wreck-It Ralph (2012) - Release dates

• I want to go see Wreck-It-Ralph, but I believe it will premiere during my exams. DAMN YOU DISNEY AND YOUR BAD TIMING. Just remembered: Bad bad Disney, don't make Star Wars VII. ---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ---------- I want to go see Wreck-It-Ralph, but I believe it will premiere during my exams. DAMN YOU DISNEY AND YOUR BAD TIMING. Just remembered: Bad bad Disney, don't make Star Wars VII.

• Baconskype is my domain... and I pretend to abuse DAT POWER: PllI7.gif

• I was already drunk with power being a TF2 admin Nesi. YOU ALL JUST HAVE NEVER SEEN ME BAN PEOPLE.

• Halo 4

I'll link it here: EGM Review: Halo 4 | EGMNOW

• Halo 4

I hope you guys don't stumble by EGM's review of the game. The writer should be ashamed, as he wrote that the game felt old for not, and I quote, 'refusing to add ironsights and having a certain lack of scripted events'. The guy then went on to call Master Chief a 'silent protagonist' and said that the lack of ironsights made combat a lot more methodical which it shouldn't be. He then accused the way you approach each encounter as a grab for time and said that the game had no soul. You guys must…

• My sister seemed to be pretty sure that Brazilians don't celebrate halloween, but this year she had to eat her own words. (She is 22 but still maintains that "I know everything" attitude and tries to back it up with her being older than me) We got a little girl ringing our doorbell dressed as a witch accompanied by her mother asking us "Trick or treat!". Sis stopped saying that we don't celebrate Halloween after that. 2 things: 1. Apparently posting outside of Din makes people go Wow. Like Josh …

• Better extend it to: Logic in games? lolno.

• Quote from Double A: “Well this is just rude. Not to mention, it isn't representative of what SS haters actually want. If we wanted to play OoT for the 100th time instead of getting a Zelda that takes all the good stuff from the old Zelda games and gives it the 2012 treatment, the we would. Fact is, there are very good reasons for wanting an appealing modern game, not the least of which is the ability for game designers to put in WAAAAAY more content than they could in 1999.” To me, a Zelda game…