Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from EzloSpirit: “I wrote feedback for all four teams. I'll post that here later today! ” Quote from Ruki: “If anyone wants feedback, just ping me. ” Yes, please! =D When you have time @Ruki Since I see Ezlo posted theirs.

• Chantelle Heir

Ciroton - - Characters & Resources

Name: Chantelle Hier Age: 335 (Technically, 338. Elves only celebrate and record birthdays every 5th year) Rank and Title: Lady of the North-West, Magistrate of Dream Travel. Sex: Female Height: 6’7” Weight: 180 lbs Eye Colour: Green Hair Colour / Style: White, worn straight and long with bangs braided with Elven Silver. Skin Colour / Complexion: Brown/Bronze and smooth Race: Full-blooded Traum Elf Traum Elves Commonly known as ‘Dreamwalkers’, Traum Elves are an elven sub-species whose magic is …

• Good luck, everyone! Sturs and I plan to continue the adventure after judging is completed. =P

• "Worry not, for I do not care much for the treasure; I am here for the adventure, after all," Ariana replied before following the captain to the southeast. Together, the two women walked along the moonlit beach in silence. In another time, and another place, it may have seemed romantic to any onlooker. However, the tension between them was palatable and thick enough that it could be cut with a knife. She did nothing to alleviate it either, preferring the silence to any awkward questions that may…

• "I'm your guardian angel's boss, and he got sick of trying to urge you to NOT explode things only for you to not listen, so I'm here to stop you from blowing yourself up or doing something else INCREDIBLY stupid," Ariana grumbled. Now, for all intents and purposes, this was the truth. The hope was, however, that it would be so outlandish that she could say something else, and if it were challenged she could reveal that she had in fact told Marie the truth but she refused to believe.

• "I thought I told you about the sit ups and push ups thing. Well, that's how I did that," she reiterated less convincingly than before. "As for why, well, I uh... was drawn in by your magnetic personality for a bit of an adventure." She could feel the premise she had built begin to slip away, but so long as she did not reveal her true reason for being there, she knew she had permission to do and say anything she deemed necessary to complete her mission. Ariana picked up her bag of things and slu…

• "Mercy isn't really their style," Ariana replied. "More like 'sink or swim: I don't care which'. Oddly fitting for this circumstance." Sadly, Marie's half-table was clearly far too small for the two of them to huddle under. No, wait, that was a misconception; there was enough room, but it required they huddle closer than one would typically deem appropriate for two strange women. So, instead, she stood to her full height despite the rocking of the sea and took a wide stance as a large piece of d…

• In the midst of the chaos, Ariana worked hard to prepare the small rowboat for launch along the side of the Devil's Flame. During her last bought with canon fire, a thirty pound ball had hit her square in the chest at point-blank, and yet she felt nothing, so she had no fear of these poorly-aimed shots from some miles out. Still, she did her level best to look just a little bit afraid as the spontaneous pillars of water slowly drew nearer. Finally, Marie gave the order to abandon ship. "Ready to…

• Stories? Ariana had plenty of those. Alas, she was not sure how seriously she would accept her account of the birth of the universe, or how the planet came to be, or even the various milestones of humanity she had since viewed from afar. And while she did not like to lie, she could feel the sizzle of something cook within her brain; no doubt the personality she had consumed concocting a tall tale common among seafarers. Outwardly, a finger had come to tap upon her lower lip in a pensive gesture.…

• Ariana wasted no time in raising her hand, for she was not the angel who would refuse to tread where a fool of a mortal would. Whether or not that made her an even bigger fool or not was irrelevant, but if she could safely do a job that a mortal could not then it was her duty to do so. If, of course, it served as a means to her desired ends. "Right! I knew I could count on ye, lassie! Alright, rest o' ye gather yer kit an' get yer assess off o' this candle afore she blows 'er top. Well? What are…

• "Are... are you SURE that this is a good idea?" Ariana asked for what had to be the sixteenth time since they landed on the small island. She was currently in pursuit of Marie as she barked orders at their small rag-tag group of pirates. Meanwhile, Enrico and Christina had grown easily into roles as officers; commanding the regular sailors or guiding them on how to complete certain tasks such as setting up shelters, or rigging the explosives. "How are we even supposed to cross the water to the i…

• “Wait, what? How long have we been at sea for? When did we leave I... what... happened?” She looked around and the ship was a hive of activity as men, and a few ladies, carried provisions and got things read for, as far as she could tell, shore leave. “Well,” the strange red-head wearing a pair of home-repaired glasses spoke. “Ya got right proper ossified on Craig’s ‘Bomb Blast’ Chaser. Honestly, I’m surprised ye’re not dead... but given ya can take one o’ of my drunk punches, from what the Cap’…

• “I do have a basic knowledge in all the aspects of sailing a vessel. However, I have never really specialized. I am, however, apt with firearms. However, for a bladed weapon, I prefer these.” She pulled a set of white, fingerless gloves from her pocket and tapped a trigger inside, causing five long blades to emerge from then, then retreat once she clicked it again. “I could, however, wield a sword in a pinch.” Meanwhile, the bartender had been mixing several drinks. Unbeknownst to the angel ‘Sur…

• “You may call me ‘Arirana’ since that is my name,” the undercover angel replied before taking a seat at the bar beside Marie. “I do have to ask what other criteria you have for recruitment. Being tough is one thing, but being capable is another.” Meanwhile, the bartender walked up to her. He was a large gentleman with a magnificent handlebar moustache the likes of which she had seldom seen on angel or mortal alike. “What’ll you have?” He asked her while keeping some distance; no doubt having bor…

• "Oh, um. Nothing as unsavory as any of those options," was the scrawny sea rat's reply. "I just... did one hundred sit ups and one hundred pushups and then ran over a mile every single day." It was not a lie, per say, but rather a stretching of the truth; she did indeed do all those things and all within a day. However, a day in Argentum lasted however long she wished it to, by means of traveling to the outer rings where the light from the Holy Palace faded into a gentle night. She may be underc…

• The faint smell of gunpowder barely registered in Ariana’s brain next to the overwhelming scents of not only alcohol, but body odor and mildew. Although things were civil inside, she could feel the leer of dozens of eyes upon her, altogether far too clean to be legitimate, body. She ignored them though, as she sensed the presence of her quarry at the very end of the bar. Immediately, the angel moved to the target of salvation; all the while overhearing her plan to attack a group of pirates. She …

• Though the sun shined brightly before the waning hours of twilight with its toe just a hair’s breadth from dipping into the horizon, a noticeable wind blew in from the east. In most parts of the Caribbean, these would be signals to begin slowing down and taking things easy after a hard and busy day. However, in the port of Tortuga, things rarely slowed or quieted to little more than a quiet din. In fact, the night often brought out the worst of this supposedly unassuming town; were it not overru…

• Stepping Down

Ciroton - - Role Play Discussion

Ruki, you were a far better Moderator than I ever was and probably could have ever hoped to be. (I'm pretty sure most people have even forgotten I was one in the first place). You gave this community so much of your time, attention, dedication, and even love that it BEYOND admirable. Not only that, you have grown so much from being the quiet, if quirky, newbie I first said Hi to nearly 10 years ago into a confidant and respectable author, role player, and person in your own right. Not just anyon…

• Myself and @SacredSturgeon have decided to team up and bring mayhem character to this contest. O.G Nayrulians, represent!

• Congratulations! Job hunting sucks all of the rump, and then some. Good luck to you on your career path! I hope everything works out for you and you get some well-earned experience. \o/

• So. I've had a character concept bouncing around for a while now that I have written up a profile for. However, I am looking for people to use it with before I post it here for approval. In short: Full-blooded elf woman with a dismissive attitude to 'lesser' species -at best- and can downright be sociopath towards a person/group unless she grows personal attachment to then, and whose race/tribe has magical powers only within the realm of dreams and subconsciousness with herself in one of the top…

• Kiiiinda slow, going to be honest. Some new people but not a lot. Most of the old crowd is gone or pops in occasionally due to that cursed diseases know as "Life" =B

• Cute. I remember 12 years ago when I joined ZU. =B

• Quote from BackSet-Chan: “There are two types of people in this section. Oldies who only roleplay with oldies (and also dnd) and fresh young things (I won't say newbies cause some of us have been roleplaying quite a while) who only roleplay with fresh young things. ” Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask if you wanted to rub Grant (that's the name of the reincarnation of his worl'd god's daughter right?) and Ariana together for a little something. No idea what yet, but we can discuss that …

• Quote from Sakume: “*Sniffs Ciroton up an down for a long time* :3 ... *little hug* Friend. ” Sakuuuuuuume~! Stay and play a while. =3

• End of the World [Ciro]

Ciroton - - Tales of Characters

Ariana looked on with awe as men streamed in any entrance they could of the mostly in-tact structure. She had no idea who, in particular, these soldiers were, but as soon as they made gestures and procured holy symbols of her faith, The Theologian told her everything she needed to know. The glinting chest plates of polished steel and bronze shoulder pads, with delicate copper inlays depicting an ancient saint beating back Lucel himself belonged to only one order in this world. “Well, yes, consid…

• Ariana looked at Grant quizzically. "I have never heard of any of those things. I am... not very technologically savvy, let's put it at that. I never had electronic gadgets when I was uh, growing up."

• "I uh... yeah." She said. The cold tingling she felt all over stopped almost as suddenly as it had come, though the temperature around her remained hovering near the freezing point. "I'm just... going to go over to my car and... sit down a bit. I'll see you around, I'm sure." Without a moment's hesitation, she crossed the distance to her car in record time and sat upon the hood. Placing her hands on her knees, she took slow, steady breaths. -------------------------------------------- As the epi…

• Of course he would ruin the mood; it was Joker! It was like his one purpose in life was to annoy her and make her try to kill him. She took another deep breath, the temperature around her slowly rising. "Well, it's okay because yours do nothing. And, of course, the glorious western double standard of nipple appropriateness an s***t."

• "Look. Let me put s*** like this for you," Aleena started, looking at Joker. "Yeah, I'm mad at you and will carry that grudge until the ends of time. Kiiinda what happens when you trap a girl in a glass box filled with liquid chocolate and release her again only for all but her underwear to be gone. But that was like, what, 10 years ago or something by now? Hard to tell with this dimension hopping s*** whizzle." She shrugged, breaking off the hug. The temperature had begun to warm up, though the…

• He was close. Very close. Close enough for her to hurl an icicle through his throat and, if not kill him, at least silence him with gurgled gasps for breath. With her luck though, he'd simply dodge this and she'd be back at square one. He was so vile and repulsive; every inch of him made her sick inside. To see him as a bloody smear upon the beach would be the greatest joy she would have in her nearly 30 years of life. Even the vapours coming off his breath made her angrier still. She closed her…

• The instant she saw a hint of blue out of the corner of her eye; the moment she heard his voice, Aleena felt her blood turn ice-cold, which was entirely possible, and not a metaphor. With it came the specter of grief and humiliation years long-since past; a flash of brown and invisible boxes and the unbearable sound of laughter at her expense. The smell of chocolate had never left her nostrils and dipped her world into a cocoa haze that lingered like a phantom. Her veins budged, her fists clench…

• Aleena sighed. She hated having to make points like this... No, wait, that was a lie; she loved to make points like this it was just that it was never usually worth the effort as the person's brain was usually too thick with wood to actually have anything sink in. Still, it made her feel better and that was all that mattered. She wound up her right arm and, concentrating with her magical abilities, charged her fist with magic designed to make her target as light as a feather. Then, she decked th…

• "You... don't understand sarcasm do you?" The violent elven girl said as she crossed her arms. "Fine. I guess I'll put it into simple words even a self-absorbed idiot like you can understand: F**k off and leave me alone. Unless you want me to get a LOT more rough on you than I have already."

• "Aww, you poor thing," Aleena said in a tone of voice that, to those who knew her, would be their signal to step back and quickly. To those not indoctrinated, however, is sounded as if she were touched by the absolutely lazy and unoriginal pickup line. "Thankfully, I actually have one... right... here," she continued, her voice growing softer as her face grew so close their lips nearly touched. If he were as deluded as she though he was, the man was probably basking in the fruits of his success.…

• Aleena looked at the man as she rolled the candy in her mouth before tucking it into the back so that she could speak. "Never better. Why do you ask?" she said while giving him a weary glance, still in naught but her swimsuit. ---------- Ariana, meanwhile, found herself transfixed on the tiny screen; enough so that she did not notice anyone or anything else that happened around her. "This 'anime' thing. Is it just the one show, or are there a multitude in the same, or similar art style?" she inq…

• "Oh!" Ariana exclaimed softly. She had never realized that humans 1) spoke entirely different languages since, as an angel, she just automatically knew every language subconsciously and 2) that humans could know more than one language before and decipher from one to the other and vice-versa. Suddenly, all those people on the news channels repeating each other made a whole lot more sense now. "That might explain why I have never seen such a captivating art style before."

• Ariana had no fatigue to speak of from standing, but as the man had placed his device upon the sand, she sat close by so that she could actually see what appeared upon the screen. She had seen colorful moving pictures like this before, especially when passing television sets in stores or in window displays, but she had never seen such movement or art style put on brilliant display like this. While it was a little difficult given the small screen, she leaned in a little in order to better watch. …

• "Why-feye?" Ariana asked quizzically. "What exactly is that? I keep hearing people talk about it when using their 'smart' telephones (why they are called smart is beyond me). I think it has something to do with them getting on this inter-web thing without a cord, but that is just personal observation." She could probably figure it out if she wanted to, but the issue was that it was not pertinent to any mission and thus not necessary to learn. Speaking of; she had been in pursuit of a demon befor…

• "There are devices known as 'Television' that I do believe fit that description, yes," Ariana answered plainly. She had no real experience with the devices, but she had seen several of them last she deigned fit to grace the living world. Everything was changing far more rapidly than before and the march of 'progress' really rubbed her energy feathers the wrong way. Humans were so ill-content with their surroundings; destroying pristine springs and valleys in order to put up 'shopping malls' and …