Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Out of context quotes

zoraluigi - - General Chit-Chat

"You yeet this blood at a statue..." @Xenovent @korokpeach @Dr.Gazooks @Orion

• Out of context quotes

He's not wrong. High-fiving is very difficult while jinky-janky.

• I remember ZU when...

I know, I was joking. I don't want that at all.

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from Cody: “My favorite 2001 forum page is this one though: web.archive.org/web/2001060401…forums.zeldauniverse.net/ "You are free to post everything you feel to, as long as it follow the rules below. We apreciate people who come back and post often, therefore, we have got a rank : 0-50 Posts : ZeldaUniverse Forum Regular Member 50-100 Posts : ZeldaUniverse Forum Important Member 100-250 Posts : ZeldaUniverse Forum Very Important Member 300-1000 Posts : ZeldaUniverse Forum Moderator 1000+ …

• Out of context quotes

"Marbles are inherently Romanian."

• Quote from Sabbo: “This game was weird to me to play because I was more suspicious of other players than usual. The question of town reads and scum reads was hard for me, and it usually isn't (Day 1 aside). Everybody to me was in a state of "They seem like mafia, but not extremely? I might be being paranoid for this one." ” I realized after rereading my readlist yesterday that everyone boiled down to "idk lol." @GregariousTree thank you. I messaged Sol on Day Two I think saying something to the …

• Guess I can post character info now. My class was zoraluigi, God of Death. This is a reference to a Din D&D campaign Sol and I co-ran wherein I would have eventually started showing up occasionally as Death and would just generally be cryptic for a while before leaving. Who knows if that would have even worked. So I created my character to fit the class, of course. Her name was Catrina Calavera, derived from La Calavera Catrina, a Mexican personification of Death. Since my class was me playing m…

• @Monika, I said it in the Mafia Night Chat, too, but thanks for Day Two.

• Meant to throw this in until that gets answered [vote]unabletable[/vote]

• Quote from theunabletable: “More importantly, though, what are the details on your inspiration? Last inspiration ended up killing a townie and outing a doctor (really unfortunate, because now a cop can't out as early, since they can just roleblock the doc and kill the cop the next night.) It would be good if we could possibly coordinate a bit better. ” It sounds as though you were implying here that Monika had inspiration, but I don't recall that having come up. Did I just miss a post?

• Quote from GuardianFIN: “Catrina [...] raised their voice right in the sunrise and have been silent after. ” That's because there was only one post after mine before I went to sleep. Quote from theunabletable: “@zoraluigi, [...] I want scum and town reads. ” - RealmWings -- pretty much just skating by. Not really much to go on to say one way or another, but I'd probably lean a touch more towards red. - zoraluigi -- voting record may understandably be construed as suspect, but I hope to have bett…

• Like I said earlier in this thread, I have a dentist appointment this morning and so can't be at my computer until I finish that. It's at noon, so I should be available from 1:30p to EoD, more or less, barring unforeseen circumstances. I'll respond to everyone once I'm back home in front of a computer.

• (Hidden Content) Catrina surveys the scene almost detachedly for several long moments before silently turning to leave. "Alright, good news, we got one of the killers. Bad news, they took one of our own. Now that I've stated what we all already know, let's get to business. I don't have much to go off of in the present moment, and will thus be reviewing the past two days carefully. While I do that: did anyone learn anything last night?"

• "Pun" is a little generous.

• @goronmario Thanks for changing the game thread title for me.

• Cat meets Ar-Neferu's glare with a smile. "I asked simply for answers, mi amor, and you have given them. For that I thank you." [unvote]Dr. Gazooks[/unvote] "I made my opinion on voting abstention clear yesterday, I hope, and must therefore cast my vote in the only other possible direction. I am sure of nothing, but I have a gut feeling that this is the correct move." [vote]Monika[/vote]

• Quote from korokpeach: “(tbh I thought picking a number closer to the average roll one would get from rolling a d20 would work out better than hoping for the extreme ends like a 19 and went with my gut. Turns out my gut wasn't wrong. Going forward I'm willing to work with this system you have devised). ” (There isn't such a thing as an average roll on a single die of any number of sides, assuming the sides are all marked differently. Well, there's no mean or mode. I think the median would be 11 …

• Good news: I'm not going to work today. Bad news: it's because I'm terribly ill. So I'll try to stay up to date on the going on but I'm a little loopy right now. I think for the moment I'm going back to sleep for a few hours.

• Gonna be mostly unavailable for the rest of Day 2, as I work tomorrow from 10-6 EST (i.e., I'll be off an hour before EoD). This does, however, mean I get a lunch this time, and I'm also scheduled for my own department which is slow this time of year, so I may or may not be able to sneak in activity during my shift. I should be fine, though, for all of Day 3, barring sleep and a dentist appointment.

• What's this? Did Cat's ears deceive her? Someone had just nominated her, Catrina, for the chopping block. The nerve, the gall, the unabashed audacity of this follicly argent dame to suggest that she, Catrina, had anything to do with this. Cat considered all the scathing replies she could make: to explain as the others have that agreeing to such terms is not indisputably spineless or anti-Town; to explain that her so-called "haste" was merely in the interest of moving along discussion; to rain do…

• That math still doesn't make sense to me, but I'm no statistician. But I believe you, so I'll go ahead and <sign></sign>.

• [Let me rephrase that "wonder why" statement, because I don't think I made it well. What I mean is that asking why Romano specifically was chosen probably wouldn't help, and would instead just waste time. It's something without a likely discernable answer, and so wouldn't benefit from discussion. Again, if you think me wrong, please let me know. It's obviously productive to look back, but not to speculate.]

• Quote from korokpeach: “Tell Tredap why exactly you should not die today! ” "What would you have me do, amigo? Expound my abilities? Scream my loyalty to the heavens? Ask of me and I will answer, but I cannot defend against blind rage." "In the meantime, let us see what we know. Kutter died at the hands of a mob. And yes, it was a line of thinking I started. So I surely understand your trepidation to continued trust. But I'm afraid I simply wasn't able to hear her claim of tracker due to circums…

• Hey the thread title is actually a workable pun this time. Good job Sol it only took you like four games or whatever.

• It's Monica.

• Quote from theunabletable: “Here, we have so many powers that the usefulness of the lynch is diminished comparatively, and the risks are increased, because of fewer vanilla townies. So I think that a no lynch is the best bet day one, before there's any information. ” Truly a noble sentiment. Except, of course, for the fact that the best way to *get* information is via lynch. If they flip green, we look at who voted for them, who was most ruthless, and especially who hopped on the wagon without m…

• I think it's funny that like four of us started under trees, and most of those who did were brooding. Classic fantasy right there. EDIT: also, just to let you know, I'm at work on a shift without a lunch break, so I won't be available until about 2 hours till end of day. Sorry about that.

• Cat pushes the finger away with one of her own and turns to face Sabbo. "Quite right. You there." She points to Kutter. "You seem to be unable to make up your mind on whether or not killing is a good thing. Why should we trust you?" [vote]napstablook[/vote]

• Catrina stands and walks towards Aendül, but continues walking past his outstretched hand towards the new arrival. Like Ar-Neferu, Cat is a human woman of olive complexion and dark hair, wavy and shoulder-length. She wears a lacy blouse and an ankle-length black skirt with red, green, and white stripes near the bottom. "That depends, dearheart. Did you murder someone?"

• The woman sits under the shade of a nearby tree, watching the unfolding scene with a mild bemusement. "Name's Catrina, if you must know. Cat for short. I think everyone should take a step back and take a few deep breaths. But like Kutter said, no one here is anyone's dad." She shifts her weight slightly and brushes a little dirt off her skirt.

• Literally the worst.

• M'ready to 'venture, mistah Jim.

• 1 shane

• 15 shane

• Out of context quotes

I don't think so?

• Out of context quotes

"You know what else is hard?" "Fucking Australia." @Orion @goronmario @Monika @Don Saltine

• [vote]Sol[/vote]

• I remember ZU when...

I use the dark green recolor script from the wonderful @Captain Harrie. That was the default skin when I joined, back when the header was Twilight Princess themed and there was a link for Zelda ringtones at the top of the page. I never ended up with any of those ringtones. And now I haven't had my phone off of silent for going on 3 years, thanks to my smartwatch.

• I remember ZU when...

Speaking of Clan Tests, I remember taking mine via Aeffles. As I recall, I chose them solely because I thought the name was neat. Never left Din, though.

• Quote from goronmario: “The Flaming Eagle ” Well I'm out. Nah, sounds like fun.