Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Relationship Status!

Andy - - General Chit-Chat

I'm in a relationship with a pretty incredible person I met a few months ago. Never really realized what that meant because I had never been in one. It's pretty ~special~.

• Hey friends, I have a question that may be challenging to answer: What was the first FPS game that the "hit confirmation" mark appeared? You know that little tick that shows up to confirm you've hit your target? What was the first game to feature something quite like that? anyone know? Much thanks, Andy

• What Pleases You?

I did some MDMA about 9 days ago. It was one of the best experiences of my life. So I guess I'd say rolling on molly pleases me.

• The amount of support ZUers give other ZUers regardless of situation, and out of complete genuine care is not something I've ever seen replicated in real life. will post later. but here's a tl;dr, I love this place sometimes. This thread helps more than counselors, medication, or drugs ever could.

• Tell Me About Your Sexual Debut

On halloween last year a girl came on to me... except she was actually sort of attractive. Later that week we hooked up. It was boring and it took 45 minutes and I couldn't finish. We practiced a bit more over the next week, but broke it off not long after that. Eh, guess it isn't for me. I still dig tha female body shape, but I'm so terribly awkward and incapable of communicating my interest to them that I doubt it'll occur again. I'm so thick and oblivious to signals that girls have to nearly-…

• General Advice Thread

Does anybody here tend to get hangovers most times they drink? Does anybody know how to reduce the magnitude of their hangovers or reduce the chance of getting one? I get hangovers that debilitate me to the point of having to stay home, inside, all day without moving or eating or doing any sort of physical activity. I get them frequently, and it seems no matter what combination of or quantity of beverages I drink causes it. I had ones from 4 beers that were worse than the mornings after I had 15…

• M83 is amazing. I looooove midnight city. My favorite M83 track is this one, though.

• [Chat Thread] - How do I life?

I havent been on here in like two months or more, but when I came back, several strangers with screen names I couldnt pronounce unproductively, randomly, and pointlessly wished me happy birthday. good one, zu. very sincere

• If I make it to 40, that's enough for me. I'm not built to last longer than that, modern creature comforts artificially extend it, but I don't care about that. I could also see a suicide in my near future, but I don't really care about that either.

• Let me tell ya, St. Vincent and Bon Iver are definitely the greater acts of their time, especially live.

• The World Is Just Awesome!

I love music festivals. When thousands of people flock to gorgeous venues in dramatic landscapes to see dozens of killer artists perform for them.... magic happens, really. A big music festival is the best day of my life.

• Drugs

I dislike alcohol, very greatly. I've been intoxicated maybe a dozen times and each time find myself doing embarrassing things, puking, and being a general idiot. And then there's side effects; I get incredibly intense hangovers that fill my head with thoughts of suicide, and I get them very easily too. And the empty calories and other effects just ruin it for me. I've never yet had a good experience with alcohol and I figure a dozen times is a good amount of times. Marijuana though, I'll do tha…

• Relationship Advice Thread

Quote from !!agniq!!: “Is it okay if I date a guy and a girl both at the same time?” ....yes? why not?

• Uh, Bon Iver was the best of the weekend. I don't even like his stuff that much relative to who I got to see, but he played the best concert in front of 15,000+ people (there were 25K tix sold for the festival, and like two conflicting acts). He has such a refined, loud, almost heavy sound these days, it's very complex and layered. Every syllable was aching with emotion. The man commanded so much attention and played with such aplomb. He gave commentaries about the songs in between, and he was j…

• this weekend I got to see The Physics, Starfucker, Yellow Ostrich, Of Monsters and Men, Santigold, Explosions in the Sky, Girl Talk, Pretty Lights, Grynch, Sol, Charles Bradley, Blitzen Trapper, Alabama Shakes, Dum Dum Girls, Childish Gambino, Metric, The Shins, St. Vincent, Jack White, The Roots, James Murphy, Blind Pilot, Chiddy Bang, M. Ward, The Head & The Heart, Zola Jesus, Bon Iver, Grouplove, Gary Clark Jr., Feist, Silversun Pickups, Tenacious D, and Beck live. It was pretty incredible. M…

• So I leave for the Sasquatch! Music Festival in George, Washington here any minute. I'm kinda sick and fever-ish, but its not going to stop me from having the best four days of my life. Hell yeah.

• The World Is Just Awesome!

The world in general is a pretty great place. I like that it can sustain human life fairly well. While I do agree that life is pretty awesome, there are plenty of productive reasons to focus on the negatives, though. If we only think about sunshine and happiness, then we won't make progress getting rid of the bad things.

• dear god what job are you going to get with THAT degree? I dunno, my school doesn't have the program I got into and I didn't decide to go anywhere else, shit mom I cant change it anymore. oh yeah and ps how come you havent met a beautiful wife and had beautiful kids and asked me about sex or ever even tell me about your girlfriends

dude I have no sympathies for an overreacting teenager, kezzer. I've been rejected many a time and I've never taken shit out on 51% of the world's population or accused people of having no morals. Dealing with frustration by insulting others is unhealthy. Mafoofoo, I completely agree with you, but I'm curious as to what you think a slut is? Could you define what a slut is and then explain the circumstances a girl needs to do to become one?

Well, see, I'd give him a break but I'm all about preventing the phenomenon known as "slut-shaming" and spreading ideas that are contrary to the status quo. So, uh, no?

Quote from The Wind Fish: “ That is just a fact. As much as it hurts to say. I was waiting for when I gave her the ring, but now she has been with like 3 people. it really hurts, but I'm not in denial about it. Any ways sorry again.” uh, three girls does not make her a slut. Sex is a benevolent thing that most everybody loves. Having it regularly is not a bad thing and does not make you a bad person or a "slut." Also, keyaki, I'd avoid speaking for 51% of the world's entire population with an em…

• pietro, if its any consolation, you are one person on a very, very short list of people whose posts I actually read.

• Things that make your day better

So I walked into my room today the biggest bong I've ever seen in my life was sitting on the desk. Yeap, my day certainly got better from there, lol.

Quote from keyaki: “Ignore the bit about friends talking shit about the girl. But everything is good. Fuck that girl!” is it ok for strangers online to talk shit about the bitch? apparently so

• Your Autobiography

It wouldn't be an autobiography, but just a big sad rant about a pissy teenager who has emotional issues. Though I do love graphic design and wouldn't mind making a book like that, hahaha! it would present some interesting looking spreads and the cover might catch attention. plus who doesnt like making money?!

you know, that's also very true. When I get rejected and feel low, a fat blunt does take the edge off quite a bit. still skeptical on the alcohol thing- ive never seen that solve any problems and its certainly caused a fair few, but if you understand how to use it then go for it. as for friends though, you'll find a unanimous agreement with that one. whether or not they want to shit-talk the gal, they're a great resource. find some of those if you have none!

• Why does that Exist? o_o

Why do running shoes with a thick, cushioned sole still exist? Those things were found to be outdated in 1972, yet people buy them by the bajillions

• Your Autobiography

I truly loathe who I am, so I do not believe I'd have it in me to write about myself. Though I do journal, because it is important to track your thought process.

Dude mafoofoo speaks the truth. Its not pretty but seriously read it. The only thing that helps with getting over tha bitches is time. But it's a skill you'll get used to.

• I'd like to give a shout-out to my homie Joe/Kee Something. He's funny, hilarious, down to earth, and he sure does love his video games. He also has a ridiculous sense of the humor that's so over-the-top but so realistic at the same time. plus he doesnt afraid of anything

• Personal Fantasies

Dude I'm living it right now. I get to be in the greatest place on earth with the greatest people and I literally work my dream job.

• Guys, post pictures of cool tree houses to give me inspiration for the awesome one I plan to build in SSP. I've already seen most of the treehouses on the server, but if you want to use this as an excuse to post cool pics of that too, go ahead!

• There isn't a secret to running, really. You just need to do it lots. Also footwear is important. More cushion is bad because it masks proprioception, but if you have really good running form already and don't need the proprioception, then you might elect for slightly more cushion for comfort when walking anyway.

• MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE

Quote from DIUM: “I like this post because Andy just went for it and linked the whole goddamn Wikipedia article for "lake". But he stopped short of the Wikipedia article for "water", which is a shame.” Lakes are an important source of naturally occurring drinking water, and are a hugely contested site of contamination. If somebody doesn't understand that a large amount of the worlds' drinking water is contaminated, perhaps it might help to read up a bit about some of our water sources? Water ind…

• Two months ago I was arrested for possession of alcohol and marijuana. I got fired because of it, and didn't have a place to live, nor any money to spend on rent. I'm $15,000 in debt and my other job only lasts until october. I can't afford to do laundry and my diet is miserable. I don't have any education and the government won't give me money to get educated, or even subsidize my education. My parents are bordering on death, are in much more debt than I. I don't have any real friends. People l…

• What are your most played songs?

Andy - - Entertainment

I love music stats! Overall: 15. Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - 114 plays 14. Lisa Mitchell - Neopolitan Dreams - 115 plays 13. Porcupine Tree - Trains - 119 plays 12. Led Zeppelin - Thank You - 120 plays 11. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven - 121 plays 10. Led Zeppelin - D'yer Mak'er - 124 plays 9. Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - 125 plays 8. Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song - 128 plays 7. She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? - 129 plays 6. She & Him - Sentimental Heart -131 plays…

• Food and Cooking

less fat and more muscle means leaner, after all, it doesn't matter how the animal gets that lean. One might assume that free-roaming, wild animals are more active than fence-constrained grazing cattle anyway. And yeah, lots of meats taste different from each other. semantics, dude. I like to cut pineapple laterally, into circular bits, then take an exacto knife and cut the rinds off. It's the most efficient way to get pineapple.

• YES! I can type things without meaning, too! Doesn't take that much mental toughness or strength to endure the pain of long distance running, just lots of and lots of practice. The thing about running is, our bodies are designed to do it, and very well at that. So it gets really easy the more you do it, which you... should. and a 30 minute race is noooooot long distance at all.

• Food and Cooking

Quote from Mattocks: “Game has the different flavour because it uses it's muscles more than farm raised animals. So it has more blood flowing to the muscles and less fat while it's growing. That's also why it's generally tougher. It's the same idea as to why a beef tenderloin and a beef shank have such different flavours.” hence "leaner." It's a one-word way to say everything you just said. :b so guys I'm seriously considering reducing my meat consumption. Would y'all mind sharing some of your f…

• MYSTERIES OF THE UNIVERSE

Quote from Tavros: “Why would corporations contaminate the public water supply? That seems like a ridiculous conspiracy theory.” Gasland: A film by Josh Fox Deepwater Horizon oil spill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Radioactive Waste Disposal: An Environmental Perspective | Radiation Protection | US EPA Water Potability Environmental issues in New York City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Sewer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Lake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Aquifer - Wikipedia,…