Forums
Guides
Features
Media
Zelda Wiki
Patreon
Search Results
Search results 1-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.
  • Quote from Baby Seal: “[sexist, cisheteronormative, classist, ableist, fake-gender-binary-elevating tripe - it has been edited out and throw into the dumpster where it belongs.] But "could", "would", "think". What do I know? This is why free societies are important. They are in all ways laboratories! It would be nice to hear from people would have or want to have kids who also want to be in a polyamorous relationship, though that might derail the thread. Perhaps this thread of conversation alrea…

• ZU's Gallery of Pets

andi - - Community Central

Our most recent foster. 25+ pounds of fluffball cat who stopped eating because he was so sick from an upper respiratory infection, I swear to God he's like Garfield-size. The bottom picture is him at his smallest (which was still 20+ pounds, hahaha). He's off his nebulizer treatments, antibiotics, IV fluids, and syringe feedings, and back to chilling at the shelter waiting for his forever home. Edit: I just had my sister check on his status in the shelter's computer system, and he's currently be…

• I remember ZU when...

andi - - General Chit-Chat

Here, Asci. A gift, from me to you. ;3 (With a little help from our friend Google) Sparkling_Pink_Heart_Emoji_large.png

• I remember ZU when...

Omg, there are like six hundred new people in this thread in the past week, and @Cody 's head has clearly swollen to the size of a large sedan. Hiiiiiii again everyone! (and double-hi to @Margar and @Shaun and @Link and @Alonely (what country are you in nowadays? <3) and @interestingdrug and @lost lee and @Sailboat and @Rheks and @DIUM and @Notsil and @skate_mate and @Jehanne and @Lavvy La Eternal Chin and, fuck, to all of youuuuuuuuuuuu <3333) Time to play catchup... Yes, @Fox McCloud was the o…

• ZU's Gallery of Pets

Quote from Zoran Hero: “*narrator voice* and she did. I love all of these pets. And Valentina made me want to cry;; ” That makes two of us - she was doing really well for quite a few days, for being half the weight she was supposed to be. CW: not a fun pet death (Hidden Content) On the plus side, I have fantastic before/after pictures of Harvey after dropping that massive bummer of a story. CW: animal abuse/starvation (with pics) (Hidden Content) CW: happy ending/pics of cute healthy puppers (Hi…

• I remember ZU when...

Hey, all of you tons of lovely, fantastic people. I wanted to give everyone a heads up - through a wonderful IRL combination of having a ton of shit to normie my way through lately, putting way too many stimulants into my body in one go when I have zero tolerance for them, and getting sideswiped by a bunch of unexpected personal shit, I've manage to - oh joy! - send myself into an impressively long panic attack. Y'all are a delight to be around and a huge relief from IRL bullshit, and I 100% wis…

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from Captain Cornflake: “Quote from andi: “@Captain Cornflake WHATT HAPPENED TO SUZIE [sic?] SHE WAS SUCH A GOOD GIRL :OOOOOO and that's still a cool as heck cat, but it ain't no suzieeeeeeee. :((((( ” Heart aneurysm, which she already had and medication was working for awhile, but one day it just got incredibly worse. ” RIP good girl. I'm glad she had a good end to her life, but *damn*, it sucks for people to watch aneurysms take things from them. :/ My condolences. @Dr_Doak #1 if anyone …

• ZU's Gallery of Pets

My apartment is overrun with pets on the best of days, but doubly so because my sister works at my local humane society and does kitty/puppy foster/hospice all the time CW: puppers ahead: Beasley and Harvey, the two Default Dogs. (Hidden Content) And Boogie-breath Elizabeth, a hospice-turned-foster who had a *monstrous* upper respiratory infection (Hidden Content) And the kittens! Banana, the default kitteh of my place, who sleeps in a bed shaped like a bunch or bananas zeldauniverse.net/forums/…

• I remember ZU when...

@Captain Cornflake WHATT HAPPENED TO SUZIE [sic?] SHE WAS SUCH A GOOD GIRL :OOOOOO and that's still a cool as heck cat, but it ain't no suzieeeeeeee. :((((( and @Dr_Doak fuuuuuck we'll have to karaoke some other time! I'm done with school for the next 3 weeks, at the very least, so hit me up because we *need* to hang out!!! @jules I'd like to direct you to my response to Lozzie. I have a rep to maintain, you and your adorable babbeh and wonderful hubbie (sorry I missed your wedding! <3) don't ne…

• I remember ZU when...

(NOT A) DOUBLE POST BECAUSE THAT PIC SUCKS AND HARVEY WON'T SIT STILL FOR ANYTHING SHIT

• I remember ZU when...

GOD FUCKING SHIT IS @Dr_Doak JOEY REDD WITH A NAME CHANGE? If so, Harvey is doing delightfully! Come over to see him some time soon, and get your ass down to Canary Roost right now! Almost all of my friends (including the one with the dead dog) skipped tonight's event so I'm sitting here chugging rum and cokes like an awkward fuck. Help me, save me, one of my friends who is here is getting cheated on in her polyam relationship and doesn't know it and things are *super awkward*. See Harvey below …

• I remember ZU when...

@Dr_Doak OMG you keep up with me? I'm so flattered! And @Cody there were way more forum members coming in back in the day that the forums could handle, so we could afford to enforce those strict standards. Forums aren't the be-all-and-end-all of fandoms anymore. Which is good for the fandom as a whole, but it's not a matter of 'no good reason', just a matter of historical context. @Captain Cornflake ahhhhhhh nnooooooo shhhhhhh don't keep going, just shut your mouth right now and keep some backdo…

• I remember ZU when...

@Captain Cornflake SHHHHHH You're ruining Clarke's Third Law! A magician can't reveal their secrets! And as for double-posting, you need a large enough influx of new members to make up for member loss from heavy modding in order to be able to properly enforce a rule like that without ultimately hurting the forums... So here we are. ;3

• I remember ZU when...

DOUBLE POST TO WELCOME @Captain Snuggles TO TEAM NOSTALGIA

• I remember ZU when...

@Captain Cornflake my drunk ass should really interject here - Jason and others were informed *repeatedly* about those massive holes from multiple sources, and assumed they were bullshit or couldn't figure out how to fix them. Either way, they knew about the problem and just ignored it. ;3 @HeroOfTime5 it's not super hard when you have a whole network of zu oldbies and access to everyone's email registration information. ;3

• I remember ZU when...

^^ See? Not my fault!

• I remember ZU when...

@ich Will Lol, nope, that wasn't me. I let him and others have alt accounts without my interference if I thought their bans were bullshit and bitched about general staff goings-on with the old chat crew (which included a bunch of other mods/admins), but I didn't do anything like *that*. Some people apparently *thought* he was using my login information after I retired to see staff forums and do admin-y things that my account didn't even have the abilities for, but nope. I promise you that any of…

• I remember ZU when...

Hi, Frodo, and hi, Calliope! <3333 Also Christ, @Lozzie, I had at least the *vague semblance* of a bad reputation left around these parts up until your post. Fuck, now I'm gonna go get drunk like Calliope and... uh... smash shit up commit some light treason light something on fire go trespassing somewhere really cool fight the law and win go comfort my friend whose dog just died

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from ich Will: “Damn, so many old names I hadn't thought about for ages. I even remember how some people looked from the old scrapbook. Too tired to quote each and every one of you. Anyone remember Frodo though? He was the one that came up with the scrapbook idea. He was so smol. ” Yeah, I'm Facebook friends with Frodo - he's married, and he and his wife seem *adorable* and *awesome*! I hadn't sent this to him, though - I was operating on the assumption that Cody hit up *everyone*, but app…

• I remember ZU when...

@Sir Chuc!!!!! CHUCCCCCC!!! Bring back your A-Ko sig! It was amazing, just like you and that movie! ALSO HI @Dom BYE @Dom WE U COME BACK SOON

• I remember ZU when...

This place is going too fast for my old decrepit ass, I can't even keep up with this damn thread. Damnable "responsibilities" and "jobs" getting in the way of my fun in this thread with almost *500* posts in it. x.X @Xeno! @Hazel! @Awkin! @Lunchbox* @Galedeep! @Necco! @Aerith_Freak! @Breeze! - even though we talk all the time and WE'RE GONNA HANG OUT NEXT MONTH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! <333 So many cool humans!! @Sabbo Oh thank god, I was worried she was still lurking/stalking somewhere around her…

• I remember ZU when...

ZU, *queer*, you say? Baby, don't I know it. I think I was the first person around here who actually ever made mention of my sexuality and gender - quiet loudly and quiet often in 2002, hahahaha - and I got a lot of shit from some people for it back then. Over time, though, I ended up with a whole gaggle of queerbies who started asking me questions or coming out to me. But when people would ask me about how to actually put their identities into practice in real life, I was *fucking worthless* - …

• I remember ZU when...

Quote from Mirren: “I've done some searches for him in the past, but I was never able to find anything, sadly. Pip was a very private guy, so I never really had too many details to work with. I'd give anything for him to critique my writing, nowadays. He'd knock me down to rock bottom like Fletcher from Whiplash Yep, Old Beane coined the famous "They always come back" line. The truest thing that's ever been said on this board. ” Sigh, I adored and still adore @pipking. Aside from helping me (and…

• I remember ZU when...

Well, @Prof. Fish, at the very least, I guess they're not going to give us too much shit if we swear, apparently. ;3 Also - @Panique - PANI'S HERE! She just posted a bit earlier in the thread!

• I remember ZU when...

@All you modmins - I would have saved so much drunken post editing time and mental energy if I had just known I could swear all over the place here now, sheesh. XD @Lozzie - Yeah, I know, I remember hearing about that crap in real-time, and I'm so glad you and the missus finally ended up getting full custody of that kiddo of you-two-'s. :33 It seemed like quite the shitshow at the time, and I'm glad you're all doing well! And godDAMN, she's gotten so big! All that cheesy shit our parents told us…

• I remember ZU when...

@Malia - dawwwwwwwwwwwww! :3333 I'm so glad you and Mike are officially so lovey-dovey now, and that you and Brandon are still rocking a freakin' awesome friendship. :333 Y'all deserved the best, and I'm glad everyone found people that make them happy. :33 (also, if you weren't a billion miles away and if you and Mike happen(ed) to be in an open-style relationship, I would be ALL OVER that crush because you're 100% - AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT!) @lord-of-shadow, I knew you were in NH, but obvi…

• I remember ZU when...

Depending on people's definitions of "community members" (long-term members meeting up vs. one longer-term member dating a shorter-term member vs. a member dragging their SO into the community, etc., etc.), I know of at least 8-12 marriages (one being mine) and at least 4 divorces (one for me, and I give my ex - wherever he may be - my most sincere blessing), at least 2 kids (one of those being my awesome 8-year-old crotchfruit) with ?at least 1 kid pending depending on your definitions?, with d…

• I do have a name, you know.

• I registered in '02...

andi - - Newbie Central

Uh-oh, it looks like you broke your 8-year winning streak! See you next decade, hun!

• Make a Confession about yourself

andi - - Forum Games

andi - - Forum Games

tumblr_inline_mvv37q8FMd1ro2x8m.jpg

andi - - Forum Games

I demand proof of said squeeing action.

• Quote from Clockwerk: “Jeez Asia like half of those people don't even come here anymore get with the times woman” (Hidden Content)

• Whichever group of people happens to be closer to my monkeysphere. Pretty much nothing else would matter to me, except for that. Spoiler: that means I'd probably save my family. ;3

• :::runs in, tackles Ms. Alfasi::: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S ASIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::hughughughughughughughug:::

• Quote from Foo Man: “ Wow, married, a kid, and everything! How old is your child, how long have you been with your significant other? lol, so much to ask, not that I ever knew you that well on a personal level. As far as two internet personalities though, I would say we were quite acquainted. Our 100 page wars in the old school fight forum (no sign up required besides forum registration, next to no moderating, no word filtering LOL), some of the most epic stuff ever. I remember my older brother …

• Quote from OldBeane: “Hey my awesome peoples =D Been (beane? ha!) getting a lot of ZU nostalgia lately so decided to hang around for a bit... and a nice to meet you to all you new people (by new I mean like 2006 onwards pretty much lols).” HI BEANE!!! Quote: “ And you oldies... stop bloody getting ADD and changing your names every 2 seconds. Or. Years. Don't judge me.” ^ ^ ^ THIS X 1,000,000 ^ ^ ^ If I had my way, none of you chumps would ever be able to change your name.

• Quote from Foo Man: “ Shoutout to andi, coolest person on teh internets!” F*** yeah. Quote: “My major is accounting” Double f*** yeah. Hey there, foo man. :3 Long time no see. Glad to hear about the fiance, school, apartment, and general life kicka**ery. I'm married, have a kid, and am studying business/accounting/finance. Fun times abound, sir. Hit me up by PM or on IRC. Let's chat.

• I just...

Debt that I can't discharge in bankruptcy and that I'll have to start paying back at a moment when I'll take any job to get into the door in my chosen field? Unless I'm insanely desperate, thanks but no thanks.

• US Military Not Getting Paid

andi - - Serious Discussion

Quote from Andy: “cars are unnecessary, credit cards are def unnecessary, and millions of military workers have plenty of money left over to buy **** like corvettes, suburbans, and jet skis. No but seriously prioritize. If you were worried about getting sustenance in your belly you shouldn't have blown your bonus on a shiny classic sports car that drinks expensive hydrocarbons by the gallon and might raise your chances of getting laid by 15%.” Well, that's one hell of an ad hominem. You don't kn…